Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 03-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
Duke41
got gas?

Who would even do this for a job

I understand the the TSA is getting thrown out of Orlando Int'l.

I had one of these guys grab my crotch at Providence because I didn't take my belt off. He would not let me remove it and go back threw the scanner. I felt like I was being punished. It is ridiculous to have to have your gentiala groped by some dude with a boner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TSA Junk.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	51239  
Duke41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
thefishingfreak
"Fishbucket"

Then take a bus

thefishingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke41 View Post
I understand the the TSA is getting thrown out of Orlando Int'l.

I had one of these guys grab my crotch at Providence because I didn't take my belt off. He would not let me remove it and go back threw the scanner. I felt like I was being punished. It is ridiculous to have to have your gentiala groped by some dude with a boner.
Why did you have a boner?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
fishbones

I bet if Spence knew this, he'd always wear his belt through security at TF Green.

The dude in the St. Patty's Day outfit looks like he might be dead. I wonder if it's a Weekend at Bernie's thing going on there.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
I bet if Spence knew this, he'd always wear his belt through security at TF Green.
Knock on wood (pun intended) but I've never had the full treatment and I fly quite a bit...

-spence
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
PRBuzz
BuzzLuck

Send a message via Skype™ to PRBuzz
I hate that they use same sex TSA screeners! I much prefer getting groped by a female. Now that deserves getting wood!

Given the diversity of the human species, there is no “normal” human genome sequence. We are all mutants.
PRBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #7
PaulS

Flew the last 2 weeks. I've never had a problem.

One guy did touch my wrist but I think that is b/c I'm cute.
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
JohnnyD

I've only had the full-menu once. I considered it my pre-flight rub and tug, but also stored a nice surprise.

When the TSA molestation started, I decided to make it a point to try and hold in as much gas as possible on the way to the airport and before going through security. If they are going to tickle my taint, then I'm going to tickle their nose.
JohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
Duke41
got gas?

The guy looked like your mom
Old 03-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
I've only had the full-menu once. I considered it my pre-flight rub and tug, but also stored a nice surprise.

When the TSA molestation started, I decided to make it a point to try and hold in as much gas as possible on the way to the airport and before going through security. If they are going to tickle my taint, then I'm going to tickle their nose.
Sorry man, to me that's a total immature, #^&#^&#^&#^& move.
I doubt most of these guys enjoy that part of the job.

Bryan

"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 03-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #11
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Do they at least take you out to dinner 1st?

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
Saltheart

I prefer to be safe. Even if you get the pat down (including the crotch) , its over in 2 seconds and forgotten in 2 more seconds. I say who cares. Its better than having a guy with a gun pop up in the seat next to you.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:33 PM   #13
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

I'm of the mindset that the only thing I ask of the airlines is a safe landing...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #14
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Sorry man, to me that's a total immature, #^&#^&#^&#^& move.
I doubt most of these guys enjoy that part of the job.
If my job suddenly required me to molest people, I'd quit.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #15
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
If my job suddenly required me to molest people, I'd quit.
In this economy, say with a wife and kids? Unless you had something else lined up, I doubt it.
You'd suck it up and do it.

Bryan

Old 03-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltheart View Post
I prefer to be safe. Even if you get the pat down (including the crotch) , its over in 2 seconds and forgotten in 2 more seconds. I say who cares. Its better than having a guy with a gun pop up in the seat next to you.
On my last flight out of Boston we were informed that we'd be asked security questions regarding our travel arrangements, who we are traveling with, why we are traveling... oh and my flight home last week included random swabs, screenings and bag checks at the gate.

So not only do they molest you, now there's a required interrogation before making it to your molestation or shot of radiation. Where's the line? At what point do we say enough is enough?
Old 03-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #17
Duke41
got gas?

It is out of control. I am sick of the constant attacks on my basic human rights. Do I really need a guy grabbing my #^&#^&#^&#^& to make sure the flight is safe. ...really. Or going thru my bags and deassembling my CPAP machine and testing it and swabing it. Or having to take my shoes off or get fricking xrayed. Or asked security questions. Where am i going. No of your #^&#^&#^&#^&ing business #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&.

I mean REALLYW T F
Old 03-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #18
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke41 View Post
It is out of control. I am sick of the constant attacks on my basic human rights. Do I really need a guy grabbing my #^&#^&#^&#^& to make sure the flight is safe. ...really. Or going thru my bags and deassembling my CPAP machine and testing it and swabing it. Or having to take my shoes off or get fricking xrayed. Or asked security questions. Where am i going. No of your #^&#^&#^&#^&ing business #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&.

I mean REALLYW T F
How about the woman that was forced to pump breast milk at a sink in the airport bathroom because the TSA agent wanted her to prove it was real?
TSA forces woman to pump breast milk into bottles before boarding

And for all of those that yell "take a bus if you don't like it", exactly what other options does a mother in Hawaii have?
Old 03-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
PaulS

Quote:
How about the woman that was forced to pump breast milk at a sink in the airport bathroom because the TSA agent wanted her to prove it was real?
I was once at a stag party sitting in the front row for the show and got squirted. Wasn't looking and at first thought it was someone throwing some beer at me. I nearly pucked.
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
basswipe

When's enough an enough!Its molestation!Its criminal!.......blah,blah,blah.

How inconvenient your nuts got touched so that planes don't fly into buildings and bombs don't blow up the plane.Cry me a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing river.

After the events of the last month I would think anybody flying would appreciate the security but I guess not.The next attack WILL come and you better damn well believe it.These people have god on their side and they have no issues killing YOU.

Stop whining and deal with it.
basswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #21
Duke41
got gas?

Basswipe.. I don't think so. Its this fear mongering bull#^&#^&#^&#^& has to stop. It has gone to far. Whats next a camera in every home, a computer chip implanted at birth. It has gone way to far.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #22
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
When's enough an enough!Its molestation!Its criminal!.......blah,blah,blah.

How inconvenient your nuts got touched so that planes don't fly into buildings and bombs don't blow up the plane.Cry me a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing river.

After the events of the last month I would think anybody flying would appreciate the security but I guess not.The next attack WILL come and you better damn well believe it.These people have god on their side and they have no issues killing YOU.

Stop whining and deal with it.
Ahh yes. A mindset of the sheeple. I see the government's fear-inducing propaganda has convinced you.
You may accept blatant infringement of individual rights, but I certainly never will. I bet you're also okay with the governments warrant-less wiretaps and indefinite detention of Americans because you know "that's what the government needs to do to protect us." You'll do well as a future complacent lemming.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #23
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
These people think they have god on their side and they have no issues killing YOU.
Fixed.

I fly at least every other week and have never had an issue with TSA in dozens of airports.

Yes, fitting all my hair and skin care products into a 1 quart bag isn't easy, but I can manage.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:05 AM   #24
Sea Dangles

If a dude has to backhand my ballsack in order to keep some buildings upright or protect the Pentagon from another attack then I feel it is the least I can do. I remember people leaping from the twin towers and feel secure because we are now doing something to prevent another attack. To whine about it is a bitch move but any joke about cutting the cheese still gets a laugh out of me.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #25
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Ahh yes. A mindset of the sheeple. I see the government's fear-inducing propaganda has convinced you.
You may accept blatant infringement of individual rights, but I certainly never will. I bet you're also okay with the governments warrant-less wiretaps and indefinite detention of Americans because you know "that's what the government needs to do to protect us." You'll do well as a future complacent lemming.
Yup. You nailed it. No ability to think for ourselves here....

Bryan

Old 03-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #26
FishermanTim

I wouldn't be too concerned if there was information supplied that would indicate how many "attacks" were thwarted by these pat-downs.
Think of it as testing a new computer program: most people will test to see that the system works the way it should, not to see if it will won't. Maybe if the TSA sent in a few "test" subjects to really put the system to the test, and publish their results, then maybe we could justify our faith in the syytem or lack of faith.

Telling us it's all for the safety of the public without proof that it actually works is something like PSA about flying (kind of like those Cold War era "duck & cover" PSA's about nuclear bomb safety).

I need cold hard facts and figures, not hysteria and hype!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #27
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
A man complaining about a rub & tug for freedom?

Terrorist.

Ski Quicks Hole
likwid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #28
fishbones

You guys who are bitching about it are a bunch of homophobes. Don't fly if you're afraid you'll get a chubby when a guy touches your junk.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:18 PM   #29
Rockport24
President - S-B Chapter - Kelly Clarkson Fan Club

this thread is classic!
Rockport24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:30 PM   #30
Duke41
got gas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
You guys who are bitching about it are a bunch of homophobes. Don't fly if you're afraid you'll get a chubby when a guy touches your junk.
I am not a homophobe, I am a lack of freedom and privacy phobe.
The whole thing, the Patriot Act, the TSA is all over the top bull#^&#^&#^&#^&, more ready, fire, aim, left over from the failed Busch Admin. And I am a Republican and will vote for Romney.