Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-17-2021, 05:36 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Yeah I guess presidents don't call on biased networks. Think o a n
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i never said they don’t. and as dim as you are, you aren’t this dim.

he said out loud, that hue was calling on someone because they were the first one he was instructed to call on.

Why does he need “instructions”?

Every president is going to be more cordial, and give more time, to outlets friendly to him. But i don’t guess most of them to be told to follow specific instructions.

he has said a few times so far “i’m
not supposed to “ answer this or that.

Who is giving him those instructions?

Biden is the one we elected. In a democracy, that means he’s the one who is supposed to be calling the shots.

I apologize if that concept is going too fast for you.

democrat=good, always, no exceptions

how come you don’t question John R when he brought this up? BevUse you don’t really believe what you’re saying, that’s why. Why else?
Old 09-17-2021, 06:23 AM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

he said out loud, that hue was calling on someone because they were the first one he was instructed to call on.

Every president is going to be more cordial, and give more time, to outlets friendly to him. But i don’t guess most of them to be told to follow specific instructions.

Biden is the one we elected. In a democracy, that means he’s the one who is supposed to be calling the shots.

how come you don’t question John R when he brought this up? BevUse you don’t really believe what you’re saying, that’s why. Why else?
Jim I’ve heard rumors it’s the leaders of the same organization running that back door pizza child trafficking operation. It’s the same organization that managed tens of thousands of votes for Biden many duplicates, now you have me wondering if that really is Biden, wondering if it’s something like the movie Dave.
Old 09-17-2021, 07:01 AM   #3
PaulS

Quote:

Is it any wonder I think you are an angry #^&#^&#^&#^&.
Old 09-17-2021, 07:23 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
when i ask why it’s ok for one person to inquire about this but a character flaw when i ask the same thing, that makes me an angry #^&#^&#^&#^&, gotcha. pointing out your demonstrable, unprincipled
hypocrisy makes me the bad guy.

makes sense.
Old 09-17-2021, 07:59 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:
glad you are raising the level of discussion and not insulting anyone...that would be awful
Old 09-17-2021, 08:05 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
glad you are raising the level of discussion and not insulting anyone...that would be awful
hey he hasn’t called anyone a “retard” on this thread yet, let’s give him credit for that.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:59 AM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I guess I could just troll here all day and make snarky comments
Old 09-17-2021, 10:31 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
I guess I could just troll here all day and make snarky comments
What have you done on this thread, other than exactly that? Whew...
Old 09-17-2021, 10:52 AM   #9
PaulS

Quote:
Pointed out your hypocrisy and also showed how ridiculous and petty you are complaining about the president being told to call on one reporter first. Showed how your anger is so prevalent that every thread you comment on turns into a #^&#^&#^&#^& show.

I did not comment on how you're trying to imply that we should be looking at total covid cases since inception without looking at amongst other things, the density of the early States compared to the States with high covid counts now, before and after vaccine was developed and rolled out, or looking at before and after the Delta virus shows that you're probably a pretty crappy actuary if you use that same logic

Last edited by PaulS; 09-17-2021 at 10:59 AM..
Old 09-17-2021, 11:19 AM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Pointed out your hypocrisy and also showed how ridiculous and petty you are complaining about the president being told to call on one reporter first. Showed how your anger is so prevalent that every thread you comment on turns into a #^&#^&#^&#^& show.

I did not comment on how you're trying to imply that we should be looking at total covid cases since inception without looking at amongst other things, the density of the early States compared to the States with high covid counts now, before and after vaccine was developed and rolled out, or looking at before and after the Delta virus shows that you're probably a pretty crappy actuary if you use that same logic
oh you pointed out my hypocrisy. but when i did the same exact thing to you, you called me
an angry #^&#^&#^&#^&. so as usual, with all things, it’s only ok when you do it.

what was my hypocrisy, exactly?

i never said we shouldn’t be looking at anything related to covid. please point to where i said not to look at something?

what i said, is that total death rate, is more important than death rate of the last week. do you disagree with that?

can you make a single post without completely misrepresenting what i said?

If i had even come close to saying what you claim i said, you’d be right, i’d be unemployable. Fortunately for me, i never came close to saying not to look at something. i was asking why the lefties never talk about inception to date data, and only talk about last two weeks. the answer of course, is that inception to date data makes liberals look les favorable then looking at the most recent data.

I’ll wait patiently for you to point to a post where i said that recent data is t worth looking at, at all? if you can’t do that, can you admit you lied?

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-17-2021 at 11:24 AM..
Old 09-17-2021, 11:41 AM   #11
scottw

Quote:

Pointed out your hypocrisy and also showed how ridiculous and petty you are...

that's a solid days work...congrats
Old 09-17-2021, 11:54 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Pointed out your hypocrisy and also showed how ridiculous and petty you are Showed how your anger is so prevalent that every thread you comment on turns into a #^&#^&#^&#^& show.

you saying something, isn’t the same as you “showing” something. hate to break it to you.
Old 09-17-2021, 11:33 AM   #13
scottw

Quote:
leftists don't seem any happier after they won....
Old 09-17-2021, 12:01 PM   #14
spence

Quote:
Every US president has had staff plan just about every aspect of their daily routine and most certainly orchestrating press conferences.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:48 PM   #15
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Every US president has had staff plan just about every aspect of their daily routine and most certainly orchestrating press conferences.
that's one thing...weekend-at- biden's is a whole different level