Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
and that matters because?...you dismiss my c/p as quickly as you dismiss my opinion if it challenges your world view, this is just your intellectually weak method to change the subject ....from now on just assume that everything I write and think is because Fox News told me and you will be quite satisfied and you won't have to keep repeating yourself....although...full disclosure...I've never watched Fox News in my life...we've never seen the need to have anything more than basic cable so I don't get the Fox News Channel and all of the programming that you abhor....of course, that means that I'm denying myself the enlightment from brainiacs like Maher, Matthews and the other cable channels....etc....

if you think about it..Obama's entire life and presidency is a cut and paste and he doesn't have to back anything up, he just keeps attacking anyone that does not play by his rules

did you write your letter yet?...you know...to "thank him"...he's waiting...
Nope. I dismiss your copy/paste and your opinion because you selectively leave information out, don't provide a link and then go "see, I told you". Like this gem where you decided to conveniently stop the copy/paste at the point right before there is mention that McCain's wife earned $6 million:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw
McCain released his own tax returns on April 18, which showed he reported $405,409 of income and gave $105,467 to charity, about 26 percent.
Also, I didn't bother writing a letter. I just sent an email.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Nope. I dismiss your copy/paste and your opinion because you selectively leave information out, don't provide a link and then go "see, I told you". Like this gem where you decided to conveniently stop the copy/paste at the point right before there is mention that McCain's wife earned $6 million:

Also, I didn't bother writing a letter. I just sent an email.
incorrect, the source.......which I sourced(as you said there are thousands of sources)... only mentiond that Mrs. McCain's tax info had not been released...so... am I wrong for not posting info that was not there.... or am I wrong for you accusing me of not posting information that was not there?
and tell me why it matters? I posted what was written regarding McCain because it was a funny juxtaposition from Dear Leader and his Sidekick....you are stuck on it because it is a convenient diversion from the real issue...but that's why I love you...you ignore all of the salient points and find the insignificant point that allows you to say "gotcha"....have I ever said.."see I told you"?

Last edited by scottw; 04-21-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Old 04-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #3
buckman

Quote:
Nope. I dismiss your copy/paste and your opinion because you selectively leave information out, don't provide a link and then go "see, I told you".

Like your Tea Party report JD
Old 04-21-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Like your Tea Party report JD
What info about my observations of the Tea Party did I selectively leave out?
Old 04-22-2010, 06:13 AM   #5
buckman

Quote:
What info about my observations of the Tea Party did I selectively leave out?
The truth
Old 04-22-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
The truth
Such as? Being so outspoken about the government's waste, I'm sure you must have been there. So what "truths" did I leave out?