Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 10-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #31
Jenn

I still havent had a chance to finish the series.

All I can say is now I want to see them ALL!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vegas 060.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	36116  

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #32
Bocephus

great series, I cant wait to see some other parks. Baxter Park in Maine is about as wild as Ive ever seen.
Bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #33
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

I got a lot to see yet 2, mostly northern ones, Yellowstone especially. If you ever get some time in West Texas, New Mexico make sure you go to Carlsbad Caverns and drop down and see Big Bend. Big Bend is out in the middle of nowhere and as big as Rhode Island. I think there were only a handful of people when I stayed there for a week camping in January of some forgotten early 80's year. The cave was mind blowing and again we were the only ones there being January and there was a snow storm on the ride up into the mountains. I want to take my daughter there in the next few years but go in warmer weather and take the natural cave entrance down in as it was closed that time of the year.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote