Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-05-2022, 04:27 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Pat Buchanan and Newt Gingrich are comparable to Trump?

Only if you hate all republicans wayne.

liberals never use accusations and pessimism when painting all conservatives as white supremacist hatemongers

Most americans care about issues and results, not endless character smears. if you look at which party controls what, it’s hard to conclude that we’re not a pretty equally divided, if not a slightly center-right country. I don’t say that only because i like it ( though i do like it), i say it because i don’t think the facts can be taken any other way.

Most people don’t want abortions into the 9th month, they don’t want their daughters being forced to change with boys in girls locker rooms, they don’t want taxes higher than they need to be, and they sure don’t want to be told their kids can’t have normal childhoods because of covid. at the same time, americans don’t want anything to do with trump, they don’t want abortion bans in many states, they don’t want so many AR-15s. .

Taking all that into account, the gop is in a slightly better spot right now.

Pat Buchanan and Newt Gingrich are comparable to Trump?

Jim each one worse and more extreme than their predecessors

All supported By the party and people whom care less about issues and results, But love and cheer endless character smears.

and if you dont see this your not paying attention

liberals never use accusations and pessimism when painting all conservatives as white supremacist hatemongers

thats funny Jim your paroting right wing talking points

get back to us when GOP leaders Stop supporting via silence and elected leaders stop being seen white supremacist stop Bashing Gay and Transgenders people 24x7 for votes then maybe independents liberals and moderate republicans will stop calling Trump's GOP white supremacist hatemongers....because their not trying to Hide it

GOP candidates unleash wave of ads targeting transgender rights
The explosion of campaign advertising coincides with a sharp increase in legislation to limit LGBTQ rights in states led by Republicans. and people saw them for whom they are during the midterms .. But the GOP members in the house will double down on stupid
Old 12-05-2022, 05:07 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
GOP candidates unleash wave of ads targeting transgender rights
Where do boys who claim to be girls, have the right to watch girls get naked? Where does that right come from.

I posted a story from VT. I high school freshman who was a girl on the girls volleyball team, was told she had to let a boy in the locker room with her. Because she's not a lunatic, she complained.

In a rational world, the boy is told to never go into the girls room again. In your liberal world, the girl who complained, is suspended.

You have a daughter? I'd like to see you watch your 14 year-old daughter go into a girls locker room, then see you hold the door open for a young man to go in there after her, so they could be naked together, and hear you say "here you go, let me get the door for you. Enjoying getting naked in front of my daughter, it's your right!"

LGBTQ have every right to pursue happiness. They don't have the right to ask the other 95% of us to forget normalcy that worked for hundreds of years.

This is what liberals never get - tolerance is a two way street. I'm 100% in favor of gay marriage, and I guarantee you I was before you were. I'm also in favor of the rights of others to not have homosexuality shoved in their faces at every turn and expect me to giggle with delight no matter what it is I'm expected to celebrate. Theres a reason why bedrooms have doors.

And spare me your outrage, when Obama was potus he was adamantly opposed to gay marriage, and that didn't stop him from winning a Nobel Peace Prize and then winning the presidency. Spare me your fake bullsh-t outrage.