View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 01:04 PM   #89
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Right. That's why Republicans are in favor of school choice, and why democrats hate school choice. This is why Republicans make the case for the benefit of intact families, and why liberals incentivize fatherlessness.

Second time, why did Democrats get so miserable when Republicans were celebrating the lowest black unemployment ever? If what you posted is even a little bit true, wouldn't congressional democrats celebrate that?

For Gods sake, even the congressional black caucus acted like someone just ran over their dog. Even they couldn't celebrate that. Because democrats care about winning, not about blacks getting ahead.

All you have is hyper-partisan nonsense Pete. Things that make great bumper stickers for thoughtless liberal livestock, but which are laughable.
School choice is about moving my tax dollars to private institutions, just like for profit prisons.
Republicans claim to be for intact families but oppose any help that doesn’t have a cliff at the upper end.
Republicans consistently oppose healthcare reform, claiming that it will cost too much, but we already pay for it, I just want the money to pay for health care not an insurance executive's third mansion.
That the Republican Party thinks that a minuscule number of black candidates is worth bragging about should tell you all you need to know
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Pete F.; 02-14-2022 at 01:12 PM..

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin