View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 07:35 PM   #86
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You fu*ck heads can spin it any which way, let’s ask a question I know none of you will answer honestly. If he was your son and you go visit him in lockup are you telling him your damn proud of him or asking him what the fu*ck were you thinking? He shouldn’t have crossed state lines carrying illegally and DeBarrs fu*cked assumption he is there somehow to help the business owners is complete BS.
you asked, i’ll answer. if he was my son, i’d want to strangle him
when i picked him up. i’d ask him how he could have been so unbelievably stupid and reckless.

unfortunately for you and the rest of your liberal ilk, even stupid and reckless people
have the right to self defense.

the guy who survived, pointed a gun at Rittenhouses head from a few feet away. how is that not obvious self defense?

violent riots are not a good idea. they increase the likelihood of violent confrontations.

you asked a question, i answered. did you answer my question about what property owners are supposed to do in that situation ? i am stunned they don’t open fire with belt fed machine guns in that situation. i’m supposed to to go on welfare because of a bunch of feral, sociopathic morons who are mad at something i had nothing to do with? and because the cops i am paying with my taxes, are being told by cowardly elected officials not to confront and put down the rioters?

Yeah we’re the f*ckheads here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device