View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 09:26 AM   #137
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
there are over 700,000 police officers. the data, and common sense, tells us there’s no conspiracy to eradicate blacks. who has ever said there was please tell us who if you double the 2019 figure spence posted (13) to 26, that’s still nothing when you consider three quarters of a million cops, and how many dangerous situations they’re in each years.

i’ll ask you the same question that
has all the other lefties here wetting their pants.

What’s more destructive to blacks - white cops, or black-on-black violence? yet which gets all the media attention? another argument that are not even remotely the same but you don't even try to stop.. you keep making the same intellectually dishonest argument..

and if you consider the percentage of the population blacks make up
in cities ( where most violence takes place), they aren’t killed in disproportionate numbers to whites.

maybe if liberals weren’t so opposed to school choice, more blacks wouldn’t be stuck in these horrible cities? and who runs these horrible cities anyway? is conservatism dominating the landscape in these cities like chicago? another intellectually dishonest argument as if blacks lives are so much better in republican lead areas and your school choice argument is no magic pill it will help more white middle class americans by 20x then and inner city black families.. and thats why you support school choice be honest Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim it's very simple when you have Government or authority Killing Americans with impunity with clear disparities based on race there is a problem . but the bigger problem is its accepted by many

And as for you blacks killing Blacks argument what's worse stop the false equivalencies because in the real world the vast numbers of killing and assaults are committed by you guessed it people of their own race whites on whites black on black hispanic on hispanic and asian on asian..

Maybe the article will open your vision on the Topic.. Because I or others on this site did not write it..

Stop using ‘black-on-black’ crime to deflect away from police brutality

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020/...brutality.html