Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
some plugs
03-16-2004, 12:31 AM
some plugs
$575.00 if the boes r full an their minty.

Boat-Beach-Boat-Beach-Boa... AHHH!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2004, 12:40 AM
some plugs
Cool, that leaves the Masterlures for me! Big Grin
03-16-2004, 01:08 AM
some plugs
:hs:

03-16-2004, 07:56 AM
some plugs
A Slip,nice darters an barber pole atom plug.By the way I think U are one hell of a sherpa.Big Grin
03-16-2004, 08:16 AM
some plugs
Man youze guys are ruthless Big Grin

Quote:Originally posted by Adam R
Cool, that leaves the Masterlures for me! Big Grin

Resist the urge...play better in the sandbox
03-16-2004, 10:57 AM
some plugs
I see twister!!!:jump1: Open da boxes!Wink

Lordy, Lordy I Want A Forty!(Though A Fifty Would Be Nifty!)
03-16-2004, 05:39 PM
some plugs
Hey CS, for that you would get one Masterlure and 75.00 change!:laughs:

\"When you are near, make your enemies think you are far and when you are far make them think you are near\"...Sun Tzu, \'The Art of War\"
Find all posts by this user
03-16-2004, 05:55 PM
some plugs
Sneakin' a peek!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

\"When you are near, make your enemies think you are far and when you are far make them think you are near\"...Sun Tzu, \'The Art of War\"
03-16-2004, 06:52 PM
some plugs
ya! things will never change,,people with the most $$ will always have it all an out pay anyone else.leaving the adv. joe without.good luck with your sale....flap,,check your pm's.

03-16-2004, 09:16 PM
some plugs
I am very sad.....seems as though you guys have run out of great plugs to post pics of....:bc:....never thought I would see the day where, out of all of you guys........we would run out of beautiful plugs to look at and admire! Sad I thought to myself....."yeah, just a few more days till' spring......these guys can keep it going....at least until spring". But nope......just not enough gas in the tank I guess. Too few Cheerios in the bowl. I hoped against hope that maybe.....just maybe.....someone was holding out on me! Maybe T-Lapinski was not forthcoming with quite all of the Atoms that he had in his collection, or that maybe Mr. Flaptail had a few more Gibbs up his sleeve.:doh: I guess it just was too much to ask to have Capesams or Vineyardblues go out there and win just one more for the Gipper..... :confused:......oh, the humanity!:wall: Adam R......can't ya just post a few more? Can't you go long and win just one more for the BigFish?:uhuh:

Lordy, Lordy I Want A Forty!(Though A Fifty Would Be Nifty!)
03-16-2004, 09:33 PM
some plugs
ok, Here's a pic of a popper: it's a leadered origional RI Popper

\"Hand Made Lures\"
03-16-2004, 09:41 PM
some plugs
ok, one more without the 60's acid trip colors

\"Hand Made Lures\"
03-16-2004, 09:52 PM
some plugs
they're lookin out of the boxes at me:hee:

Is it good, or is it Sofa King good?
03-16-2004, 09:57 PM
some plugs
Big Grin

Daves Guide Service.
Fishing the sands Of Cape Cod

[url=http://www.striped-bass.com/sponsors/dgs/dgsindex.shtml] Dave\'s Guide Service[/url]
03-16-2004, 09:57 PM
some plugs
I really really need a much better digital camera Sad this little one is terrible:eek:

\"Hand Made Lures\"
03-16-2004, 09:58 PM
some plugs
Ya like Big Fish said, there's gotta be a few hideing in an old plug bag or something.I might have to start posting from my 50yr collection!What a collection it is! three HAHNS, two BIG DONS,and two CREEK CHUBS.
So far i haven't posted cause i felt a classic collection like that might blow some mindsBig Grin however if my Grandaughter can take some pics and teach me how to post i will try not to disappointSmile
Don't know if i will post my coveted plug,autographed by some guy in funny pants at the plug fest though.:bounce::happy:
But be patient i'm old.Smile
03-17-2004, 09:23 AM
some plugs
Quote:Originally posted by BigFish
Maybe T-Lapinski was not forthcoming with quite all of the Atoms that he had in his collection, or that maybe Mr. Flaptail had a few more Gibbs up his sleeve.:doh: I guess it just was too much to ask to have Capesams or Vineyardblues go out there and win just one more for the Gipper..... :confused:......oh, the humanity!:wall: Adam R......can't ya just post a few more?
maybe i'll get back to picture taking tonight. send me a plug and i'll take some more pictures! (new ho angle?) Big Grin
03-17-2004, 09:39 AM
some plugs
I found two more boxes last nit ebut no camera now it's packed away til msba.

Resist the urge...play better in the sandbox
03-17-2004, 09:49 AM
some plugs
BM - is that an Eddie VAn Halen Pencil Popper?

Hard work gets things done after a time, but laziness gets things done later...?
03-17-2004, 12:32 PM
some plugs
With over 15000 hits and two shy of 900 posts and considering the posting coming to a virtual crawl I think it's time to close this one. Many thanks to Capesams, AdamR, Vineyardblues, Saltybugger, Bassmaster, Slipknot, Newellguy, RIPoppers,Tattoo,BigFish and all the ones who posted who I haven't mentioned.

For those who enjoyed the pics especially Justplugit and Backbeach Jake I would like to say it was our pleasure sharing the collections. I hope you all got a better appreciation for our sport and it's history.

A new season is upon us now and we all have lots to do to get ready so that is where I will be occupied from now till the Bass return. If you are at the MSBA show and see a 6-6" guy on Sunday stop me and say Hi.

Thanks again for letting me share with you all, Flap.:btu: