Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-26-2018, 08:38 AM   #1
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
325,000,000 people in the country and you find a video of an a-hole and of course....Trumps Fault.

I'm sure she was all puppy dogs and rainbows, and volunteered her free time at the free clinic, before Trump became president...then....BOOM....she became a racist POS after 2016.

pretty sure that is 60+ years of being an a-hole you are witnessing there. Makes more sense to blame George Wallace for that than Trump

Great example of......nothing

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 06-26-2018, 09:02 AM   #2
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
325,000,000 people in the country and you find a video of an a-hole and of course....Trumps Fault.
Article says she mentioned Trump and pretty much parroted him word for word.

Quote:
I'm sure she was all puppy dogs and rainbows, and volunteered her free time at the free clinic, before Trump became president...then....BOOM....she became a racist POS after 2016
If you don't think Trump hasn't used bigotry, hatred and racial animosity to rile his base with lies I don't know what rock you've been hiding under. That some just write it off as nothing is shameful.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:05 AM   #3
PaulS

Quote:
Great example of......nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Article says she mentioned Trump and pretty much parroted him word for word.Exactly why I posted it. Same words Trump has used in the past
NM
Old 06-26-2018, 09:24 AM   #4
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Article says she mentioned Trump and pretty much parroted him word for word.
Again, 325,000,000 and this is one a-hole. She is not representative as you would like everybody to believe. She was 60 years in the making, that did not happen overnight.

Quote:
If you don't think Trump hasn't used bigotry, hatred and racial animosity to rile his base with lies I don't know what rock you've been hiding under. That some just write it off as nothing is shameful.
Did I say that, no

but when you throw out 1 video and go "See, See I told you this is Trumps America" that is pretty shameless as well.

Thought it was stupid when people threw out that video of the black woman saying that Obama is going to give us all free stuff and tried to pass that off as representative of Obama's base....this is no different.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:28 AM   #5
spence

Quote:
Again, 325,000,000 and this is one a-hole. She is not representative as you would like everybody to believe. She was 60 years in the making, that did not happen overnight.
I see these videos, the thousands at campaign rallies screaming with rage at Trump saying basically the same thing, the increasing confidence of white supremacists etc... etc...
Old 06-26-2018, 12:00 PM   #6
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
I see these videos, the thousands at campaign rallies screaming with rage at Trump saying basically the same thing, the increasing confidence of white supremacists etc... etc...
I'm going to take a little liberty with some Hyperbole.

But say you witnessed a 100,000 people frothing at the mouth at his rallies, that number would only represent .03% of the population. (325,700,000)

That same number would only be .16% of the people who voted for him (62,980,160)

But yet, people have no problem posting up videos of a few of people on YouTube being ignorant A-holes and saying this is Trumps America.

Its Shameful and Irresponsible.

Old 06-26-2018, 12:13 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
A little? Just listen to the POTUS again...it's all there.
Old 06-26-2018, 12:18 PM   #8
PaulS

Quote:

But say you witnessed a 100,000 people frothing at the mouth at his rallies, that number would only represent .03% of the population. (325,700,000)

That same number would only be .16% of the people who voted for him (62,980,160)

But yet, people have no problem posting up videos of a few of people on YouTube being ignorant A-holes and saying this is Trumps America.

Its Shameful and Irresponsible.
I don't think she is representative of all of his voters (although a higher % of the people who attend his rallies as they do seem very angry) but how much time has been spent here on Samantha Bee, Hillary's deplorable statement (even though she apologized, Obama's clingers or gotta stop hating statement, or when someone posts a video of a Dem. who is disenchanted?

I think you're ignoring the fact that her words are pretty much exactly what Trump has said at his rallies. MAGA.
Old 06-26-2018, 12:51 PM   #9
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I don't think she is representative of all of his voters (although a higher % of the people who attend his rallies as they do seem very angry) but how much time has been spent here on Samantha Bee, Hillary's deplorable statement (even though she apologized, Obama's clingers or gotta stop hating statement, or when someone posts a video of a Dem. who is disenchanted?

I think you're ignoring the fact that her words are pretty much exactly what Trump has said at his rallies. MAGA.
Not ignoring anything, most people are in agreement that he's not got a lot going in the Morals department.

The point is, these types of folks have been around for years, and they will, sadly, be around for years to come. Whoever the sitting president is, they don't create these people.

Old 06-26-2018, 12:06 PM   #10
scottw

Quote:
try to get a grip...I'm concerned for you