Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-20-2022, 02:08 AM   #1
scottw

Old 03-20-2022, 05:12 AM   #2
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Best post you have ever made.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 03-20-2022, 06:27 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Best post you have ever made.
hard to believe we’re debating that issue, hard to believe there are two sides.
Old 03-20-2022, 06:33 AM   #4
scottw

gotta like our chances in the Olympics in the future....China and Russia tried to send teams of women bulked up on drugs to be like men...we can just send teams of biological men who decide they are women....if we can just get kids to start understanding at kindergarten or so that there really aren't any genders...or possibly a million...they can grow up to compete in whatever they feel like at the time....they could grow up to be "man of the year" and "woman of the year "...all in the same year potentially....progress
Old 03-20-2022, 07:21 AM   #5
wdmso

Classic Scott only post the side of the story that supports the outrage he feels towards people who are not like him.. very classy and very petty

Seems the grammar and spelling expert missed the subtle differences between woman a singular noun whereas women is a plural Noun

USA today did not have 1 woman of the year but 61 women So please present the whole Truth not just A bra wearing youtube Host

Rachel Levine is one of 60 USA TODAY’s Women of the Year

https://www.usatoday.com/storytellin...the-year-2022/

Transgender and gays have been around Since Society started keeping records ...

And those most afraid of these people in America seem to be Christain Republican hetorosexual white Men !

if we can just get kids to start understanding at kindergarten or so that there really aren't any genders thanks you for supporting my observation

Old 03-20-2022, 07:35 AM   #6
scottw

^^^that was insightful...
Old 03-20-2022, 07:40 AM   #7
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Classic Scott only post the side of the story that supports the outrage he feels towards people who are not like him.. very classy and very petty
yeah, not really outrage...but we know your brain is a funny place....

I'm very happy for Lia, that they were able to accomplish her lifelong dream of competing as a woman in women's swimming at the highest level....

I am very sad for the women who were never told, as they trained for years to compete at the highest level in women's swimming that they would eventually be competing against and losing to a biological man....
Old 03-20-2022, 08:36 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Seems the grammar and spelling expert missed the subtle differences between woman a singular noun whereas women is a plural Noun

USA today did not have 1 woman of the year but 61 women So please present the whole Truth not just A bra wearing youtube Host

Rachel Levine is one of 60 USA TODAY’s Women of the Year

https://www.usatoday.com/storytellin...the-year-2022/

Transgender and gays have been around Since Society started keeping records ...

And those most afraid of these people in America seem to be Christain Republican hetorosexual white Men !

if we can just get kids to start understanding at kindergarten or so that there really aren't any genders thanks you for supporting my observation

truth? you want truth? if you have a wee wee, you’re a man. how’s that for truth. not complicated or refutable.
Old 03-21-2022, 07:34 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
truth? you want truth? if you have a wee wee, you’re a man. how’s that for truth. not complicated or refutable.
only seeing things that are physical
That’s deep

I just never understand why any of you care , about these people who have zero influence on you life …

0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

Over all 7.1% of U.S. adults identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or something other than straight or heterosexual.

Once again It amazing to see the fear over this small subset of society

But it’s not surprising seeing these same people seeing Mexicans as a threat. Their invading as type this !
Muslims , still on the list they’ll come up if there a Terrorist attack

And I’d bet if their was a push to take in Ukraine refugees there wouldn’t be a single Republican

Yelling that they haven’t been properly vetted ..

And this fear of others is policy for conservatives Republicans fear and hate gets out the vote .