Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-10-2021, 04:44 AM   #1
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

The egging of politicians is a well-known form of protest

Look it up it’s a historic fact

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
and therefore, you support it?.....or only for certain throwers and certain targets? and is it therefore ok to throw other stuff at people you might disagree with?
Old 09-10-2021, 08:40 AM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
and therefore, you support it?.....or only for certain throwers and certain targets? and is it therefore ok to throw other stuff at people you might disagree with?
Where you get support it ? I wouldn’t do it but I do support non violent forms of protest . [ and if it’s a criminal act she should be arrested ) Or do you consider throwing an egg an act of violence , but yet the capital rioters were unarmed ?

It’s just odd an egg thrower in a gorilla mask seems to provoke more outrage than a horned guy marching Thru the capital bldg
Old 09-10-2021, 09:49 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Where you get support it ? I wouldn’t do it but I do support non violent forms of protest . [ and if it’s a criminal act she should be arrested ) Or do you consider throwing an egg an act of violence , but yet the capital rioters were unarmed ?

It’s just odd an egg thrower in a gorilla mask seems to provoke more outrage than a horned guy marching Thru the capital bldg
nope. what’s bothersome, is that liberals aren’t reacting to Elder getting egged, the way they would have reacted if it were Obama or any black democrat.

You deny that?
Old 09-10-2021, 05:51 PM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
nope. what’s bothersome, is that liberals aren’t reacting to Elder getting egged, the way they would have reacted if it were Obama or any black democrat.

You deny that?
you do know the egg missed correct so it was an attempted egging

and is throwing an egg an act of violence? or considered Armed

I am confused but the Right clearly feels the Jan 6th rioters were not Armed ..

But but Obama really
Old 09-10-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:

so in your list above, you ask scott “where he gets” the idea that you support throwing eggs.

then you say you support non violent protests, then question why scott would consider why throwing violent? and if it’s not violent, you said you support it.

so you ask scott where he got the idea that you’d support it, then you immediately say you support it.

scott and i have also said explicitly, that the january 6 trespassers and rioters should be charged to the fullest extent of the law. so i don’t know where you get the idea that we’re in favor of letting them off.