Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-29-2020, 09:30 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Is this a comparison to Tweety the Antichrist
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
here’s the difference between us. i don’t lie and claim trump us a good example of a christian or a catholic. but people here have said biden is a good catholic.

trump isn’t any kind of example of how a christian should behave, and that’s an understatement. but he’s a much better friend to christians than any democrat. his supreme court
picks make that crystal clear, all three of them told gov cuomo that the constitution doesn’t say you can suspend the first amendment during a pandemic.

there’s no such thing as a good catholic who is rabidly pro abortion and who doesn’t know how to say psalm. He’s a lying phony.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:55 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
here’s the difference between us. i don’t lie and claim trump us a good example of a christian or a catholic. but people here have said biden is a good catholic.

trump isn’t any kind of example of how a christian should behave, and that’s an understatement. but he’s a much better friend to christians than any democrat. his supreme court
picks make that crystal clear, all three of them told gov cuomo that the constitution doesn’t say you can suspend the first amendment during a pandemic.

there’s no such thing as a good catholic who is rabidly pro abortion and who doesn’t know how to say psalm. He’s a lying phony.
He’s a lying phony

Yet you can’t and won’t call trump a lying phony when he attacks on our election system !,

But but Biden mispronounced psalms you’ll attack

Your a cult member no doubt
Old 11-29-2020, 10:38 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
He’s a lying phony

Yet you can’t and won’t call trump a lying phony when he attacks on our election system !,

But but Biden mispronounced psalms you’ll attack

Your a cult member no doubt
i won’t call trump a lying phony? he’s a lying phony.

will you still say i won’t call him
that? you’re the one who can’t speak truth about his candidate. not me.
Old 11-30-2020, 08:21 AM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i won’t call trump a lying phony? he’s a lying phony.

will you still say i won’t call him
that? you’re the one who can’t speak truth about his candidate. not me.
And you think your a better catholic then Biden based on speaking classic

Your logic is astonishing but the right has shifted their blogs and web sites from love of Trump back to outrage , fox even brought back benghazi

Yet Trump Trying to overturn an election is acceptable

Say or pronounce the a word wrong or even worse spell it wrong and it’s a major moment here
Old 11-30-2020, 08:33 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And you think your a better catholic then Biden based on speaking classic

Your logic is astonishing but the right has shifted their blogs and web sites from love of Trump back to outrage , fox even brought back benghazi

Yet Trump Trying to overturn an election is acceptable

Say or pronounce the a word wrong or even worse spell it wrong and it’s a major moment here
i’m a better catholic than biden (not by much, but better), because unlike biden, i don’t go on worldwide tv and bash catholicism for being wrong, on one of the few issues over which catholics are not allowed to disagree with the church.

the belief that life begins at conception is a “binding belief” for catholics. “binding belief” means exactly what it says. there are plenty of christian faiths which are tolerant of abortion, so it begs the question why biden bothers to call himself a catholic. he’s been denied communion for years and years.

he’s pandering, he wants the catholic vote and obviously he wants the pro abortion vote. that’s how unprincipled he is. just a whore who will say absolutely anything to get a vote, like guaranteeing a cure for cancer if he gets elected.

i wonder when we can expect that, by the way? when do you think he’ll deliver on that explicit promise?

that’s the difference between us. i can call trump out for failing to
honor promises ( getting mexico to pay for a wall), you’ll never, EVER criticize a democrat for an empty campaign promise.

you go in and on that trump has no
right to make claims in court, but you have no problem with biden promising to save dying people, but only if they vote for him. that’s ok with you.