Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-04-2022, 06:59 PM   #1
wdmso

This isn’t both side

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63133259

I cut and pasted the whole story it’s that disgusting and disturbing

The upcoming midterm elections for US Congress, the first nationwide vote since Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol nearly two years ago, have many Americans on edge. The BBC's Katty Kay has been finding out why.
Karen and Steve don't want to take up arms. But if Republicans lose in November this elderly Arizona couple say a civil war is coming and, yes, they will fight. They have discussed it between them, and feel that taking up arms is their best option. It was at this point that our conversation grew a little dark and my faith in the strength of American democracy grew a little shaky.
I met the Slatons at their Trump paraphernalia store in Show Low, Arizona. It was one of the first stops on a month-long road trip that I took around America this summer, a journey to understand why the upcoming elections feel so consequential, perhaps even a little ominous.
The couple were delightful hosts. They were funny and generous. They took me on a tour of their extensive stock of whacky Trump merchandise and explained that, yes, there really are people who want a $100 life-size cut-out of the former president dressed as Rambo to put in their living rooms. Quite a lot of people actually. Trump as Rambo is one of their best selling items.
We talked about history, the economy and even abortion. But it was only when I questioned their belief that the 2020 election was stolen that things got tense. Wasn't it possible, I asked, that millions of Americans just didn't like President Trump and so Joe Biden won the election?
It was Karen who responded, with a distinctly steely glint: "If you're a crazy liberal, we're just not interested. The central news, let me call them, I'm not going to call them fake news, but it is fake news to say that America doesn't like Trump. America loves Trump."

The BBC is not fake news, but I let that pass. The idea of war, however, demanded clarification.
"It will start on a small scale, it will be like town against a town, state against a state," Steve had clearly thought this through. People have been tossing this idea of a second American civil war around for a couple of years now, ever since the 2020 election, ever since the violence of the Capitol Riots on 6 January, 2021.
I find it hard to believe - maybe I lack imagination - but the idea of Americans going to war over a lost election still seems implausible. But that's Steve's take on what happened last time: "When Lincoln won, that triggered the South." That's not the only view of the origins of the American Civil War, but this wasn't the moment for a history debate; it's the present that needs attention.
As I said goodbye to the Slatons, Steve threw out a warning. It was said with a habitual American friendly smile, but it was chilling nonetheless: "This could turn really nasty." Just how nasty was what I was trying to find out.

And I am considered brainwashed.
Old 10-05-2022, 04:21 AM   #2
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

And I am considered brainwashed.
pretty much.....
Old 10-05-2022, 05:21 AM   #3
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Better make sure you have a nice sturdy dead bolt on that "Safe Space" of yours

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-05-2022, 05:53 AM   #4
Jim in CT

your side doesn’t have lunatics who engage in violence when they don’t get their way? summer of 2020 ring a bell? do the antifa thugs speak for you? are you responsible for what they do?

The Stantons speak for all republicans?

You’re a lunatic. there are lunatics on both sides. You just put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes when it comes to any criticism of the left.

Yes, the Stantons speak for tens of millions of folks.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:05 AM   #5
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
your side doesn’t have lunatics who engage in violence when they don’t get their way? summer of 2020 ring a bell? do the antifa thugs speak for you? are you responsible for what they do?

You’re a lunatic. there are lunatics on both sides. You just put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes when it comes to any criticism of the left.

Isn't that your whole schtick here? Find a few Dems (Stacy A) and compare it to millions of Rs and somehow it is equal?

Last edited by PaulS; 10-05-2022 at 07:21 AM..
Old 10-05-2022, 07:53 AM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

This is what happens when you tan your testicles.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-05-2022, 08:20 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Isn't that your whole schtick here? Find a few Dems (Stacy A) and compare it to millions of Rs and somehow it is equal?
No that's not my shtick. I only bring up Abrams, when you guys bash Trump for saying his loss wasn't fair. I point out, correctly, that Abrams is saying the same thing, and I note it's interesting that you all give her a free pass when she does it.

I've aid a million times, can't (and don't) believe you missed it, that there is plenty of good and bad on both sides, neither side has a monopoly on virtue, neither side has a monopoly on corruption.

Wayne never stops finding some obscure republican somewhere who misbehaved, and claims they speak for the whole GOP. His shtick, not mine. It's an asinine shtick.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:21 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Not both sides, Wayne? Tell that to Antifa.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:34 AM   #9
wdmso

Denial runs deep with our 3 resident monkeys. see No evil hear no evil and speak no evil

Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state,” Greene added.

And Jim can’t respond with out some false equivalence example

summer of 2020 Get back to me Jim when their plan was civil war

FYI which party wanted Trump to use the military against those people

President Donald Trump threatened to deploy the military if states and cities failed to quell the demonstrations sparked by the killing of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, by police last week.
"If a city or state refuses to take the actions necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them," Trump said

MAGA leaders call for the troops to keep Trump in office
A growing call to invoke the Insurrection Act shows how hard-edged MAGA ideology has become in the wake of Trump’s election loss.

But he had no such thoughts to use the military when the capital was under attack with both houses in session . Funny how that works
Old 10-05-2022, 08:42 AM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Denial runs deep with our 3 resident monkeys. see No evil hear no evil and speak no evil

Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state,” Greene added.

And Jim can’t respond with out some false equivalence example

summer of 2020 Get back to me Jim when their plan was civil war

FYI which party wanted Trump to use the military against those people

President Donald Trump threatened to deploy the military if states and cities failed to quell the demonstrations sparked by the killing of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, by police last week.
"If a city or state refuses to take the actions necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them," Trump said

A growing call to invoke the Insurrection Act shows how hard-edged MAGA ideology has become in the wake of Trump’s election loss.

But he had no such thoughts to use the military when the capital was under attack with both houses in session . Funny how that works
'Denial runs deep with our 3 resident monkeys. see No evil hear no evil and speak no evil '

Except I told Paul 5 seconds ago (and have said constantly), there's plenty of bad on the right.

You are the one in denial. You can't admit evil on the left. In your mind, it can only exist on the right.

"And Jim can’t respond with out some false equivalence example"

Just because I post something that makes you look like a hypocrite and a dimwit, that doesn't make ut a false equivalence. Yuo have to show WHY it's a false equivalence, which you never do.

Antifa doesn't engage in violence to advocate for the left? What happened in the summer of 2020 Wayne?

"Get back to me Jim when their plan was civil war"

WHat civil war wayne? Look at the violence that has actually been waged by the left and the right. There's no comparison. The right didn't murder anybody on January 6th, several were murdered in the summer of 2020. Go ahead and make that wrong.

Saying "false equivalence" isn't a response. It's an admission that I'm right.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:43 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:

Who is calling for this?
Old 10-05-2022, 09:07 AM   #12
PaulS

Quote:
No that's not my shtick. I only bring up Abrams, when you guys bash Trump for saying his loss wasn't fair. I point out, correctly, that Abrams is saying the same thing, and I note it's interesting that you all give her a free pass when she does it.She was not the President, didn't try to prevent the newly elected Pres. from being sworn in, doesn't to this day deny the Pres. won, 70% of the D party don't believe some crazy theory about election fraud, etc etc etc.

I've aid a million times, can't (and don't) believe you missed it, that there is plenty of good and bad on both sides, neither side has a monopoly on virtue, neither side has a monopoly on corruption. Big deal, most people use to feel the same way. Now according to the many Rs in congress, the Dems are the mortal enemy.

Wayne never stops finding some obscure republican somewhere who misbehaved, and claims they speak for the whole GOP. His shtick, not mine. It's an asinine shtick.
You do the same as Wayne. You try to link Antifa w/the Ds.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:30 AM   #13
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Not both sides, Wayne? Tell that to Antifa.
Oddly enough no Antifa organization has been found to exist, other than in right wing media

What is it you like so much about fascism?
Should someone tell them to stand back and stand by?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-05-2022, 09:38 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
ok. so it’s wrong for the president to make fake claims of election cheating, but no problem when a governor does it. If you’d care to take a shot at explaining why that is, i’m all
ears.

when a president does that, it means he’s unfit to be president. But it doesn’t make one unfit to be governor?

Abrams is debuting to this day that her election. wasn’t fair. because of, wait for it, racism. GA is racist even though voting requirements are less restrictive than what’s in some blue states.

Sorry, that makes zero sense.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:41 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
you’re saying it’s wrong to paint the other side as the enemy. Trump us the only one doing this? Hilary didn’t do it, Obama didn’t do it, Biden doesn’t do it?

It only bothers you when the right does it.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:02 AM   #16
wdmso

Same reporter

This is the first national election since the storming of the Capitol and will test whether America can hold an election without violence. And, to be clear, the war talk from Americans like the Slatons is not normal pre-election rhetoric. In two and a half decades in America I've covered 10 US election cycles, I have never heard voters talk about politics in this violent way.

Deirdre Holden is an unelected civil servant with the job of Supervisor of Elections and Voter Registration.

This election is effing rigged," it reads. (Deirdre is exceptionally polite, she has that wonderful Southern gentility, and she wants to spare me the profanities.) "Detonations will occur at every polling site in this county. No one at these places will be spared. If you think we're bluffing, eff-ing try. You've been warned. We will end you all."

But classic but Antifa keep trying Jim
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D2BF24C6-D66F-4975-B785-C9AE204B8B1B.jpeg
Views:	41
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	69219  
Old 10-05-2022, 10:09 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Same reporter

This is the first national election since the storming of the Capitol and will test whether America can hold an election without violence. And, to be clear, the war talk from Americans like the Slatons is not normal pre-election rhetoric. In two and a half decades in America I've covered 10 US election cycles, I have never heard voters talk about politics in this violent way.

Deirdre Holden is an unelected civil servant with the job of Supervisor of Elections and Voter Registration.

This election is effing rigged," it reads. (Deirdre is exceptionally polite, she has that wonderful Southern gentility, and she wants to spare me the profanities.) "Detonations will occur at every polling site in this county. No one at these places will be spared. If you think we're bluffing, eff-ing try. You've been warned. We will end you all."

But classic but Antifa keep trying Jim
antifa is actually hurting people. when these looks act on this insanity, then they’ll be on par with antifa. No one is influenced by the Slatons.

the democrat who shot at republicans at the congressional baseball game, are all democrats responsible for his actions?

you’re embarrassing yourself. There’s no widespread push for violence on the right. No matter how badly you wish there were, there isn’t. Antifa has hurt way more people, done far more damage. That’s the reality.

The i kabine denying violence that actually happened, is you.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:12 AM   #18
Jim in CT

wdmso, are you familiar with the recent story of a democrat who murdered a trump supoorting teenager after a political argument? ran him over with his car? that actually happened. Are all democrats responsible for what he did? does his actions speak for you? or is he some lunatic who speaks only for himself? He murdered a teenager because he liked trump. and no one is saying all democrats are responsible. But that’s what you do. Constantly.

This is a lunatic whose actions say nothing about anyone but himself.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/m...e-on-bail/amp/
Old 10-05-2022, 10:17 AM   #19
PaulS

Quote:
ok. so it’s wrong for the president to make fake claims of election cheating, but no problem when a governor does it. If you’d care to take a shot at explaining why that is, i’m all
ears.

when a president does that, it means he’s unfit to be president. But it doesn’t make one unfit to be governor?

Abrams is debuting to this day that her election. wasn’t fair. because of, wait for it, racism. GA is racist even though voting requirements are less restrictive than what’s in some blue states.

Sorry, that makes zero sense.
So you think Trump only made false claims about election cheating and didn't do anything else? That is hilarious!
Old 10-05-2022, 10:19 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
no i don’t. I tell wayne that the left is as responsible for antifa actions, as the right is responsible for the actions of kooks in our side. I’m consistent. He’s say the left is in no way responsible for antifa, but everyone in the right is responsible for everything bad that any republican does.

just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Antifa does not speak for anyone but themselves. Got it?
Old 10-05-2022, 10:27 AM   #21
PaulS

Quote:
no i don’t. I tell wayne that the left is as responsible for antifa actions, as the right is responsible for the actions of kooks in our side. I’m consistent. He’s say the left is in no way responsible for antifa, but everyone in the right is responsible for everything bad that any republican does.

just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Antifa does not speak for anyone but themselves. Got it?
"Got it" - what a clown.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:31 AM   #22
wdmso

Quote:
you’re saying it’s wrong to paint the other side as the enemy. Trump us the only one doing this? Hilary didn’t do it, Obama didn’t do it, Biden doesn’t do it?

It only bothers you when the right does it.
Jim no Hillary Obama or Biden have never painted Republicans as the enemy . That’s you again making false Aka lying comparisons

I disagree with Paul I don’t do what you do.

My post are targeting the most outrageous MAGA supporters of Trump and their direct threats against our democratic processes

Not your normal Republicans .. I make a clear distinction.. the courts also have made a clear distinction

You on the other hand do not . You conflate protest against police brutality . As riots as if they are the same . When you know fully well the vast majority of protest were non violent..

And riots weren’t about overthrowing the government..

Look up The Faceless Crowd theory

On why people riot After sport teams win a big or losses or when the mortality police kill a young girl in custody in Iran ( does that bother you? Or you only support those protest because it’s iran)

Been in a few riots myself in prison not all start the same but they all have the same dynamics. someone always has to light the fuse

And to answer your question YES Trump is the only one doing it

Trump ramps up rhetoric on media, calls press ‘the enemy of the people’ Yep and he did this while being the POTUS

Trump calls Biden ‘an enemy of the state’

Trump said of the search. "The FBI and the Justice Department have become vicious monsters."

And if I recall it was blown off as hyperbole and it still is by the faithful
Old 10-05-2022, 10:32 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim no Hillary Obama or Biden have never painted Republicans as the enemy . That’s you again making false Aka lying comparisons

I disagree with Paul I don’t do what you do.

My post are targeting the most outrageous MAGA supporters of Trump and their direct threats against our democratic processes

Not your normal Republicans .. I make a clear distinction.. the courts also have made a clear distinction

You on the other hand do not . You conflate protest against police brutality . As riots as if they are the same . When you know fully well the vast majority of protest were non violent..

And riots weren’t about overthrowing the government..

Look up The Faceless Crowd theory

On why people riot After sport teams win a big or losses or when the mortality police kill a young girl in custody in Iran ( does that bother you? Or you only support those protest because it’s iran)

Been in a few riots myself in prison not all start the same but they all have the same dynamics. someone always has to light the fuse

And to answer your question YES Trump is the only one doing it

Trump ramps up rhetoric on media, calls press ‘the enemy of the people’ Yep and he did this while being the POTUS

Trump calls Biden ‘an enemy of the state’

Trump said of the search. "The FBI and the Justice Department have become vicious monsters."

And if I recall it was blown off as hyperbole and it still is by the faithful
calling people deplorable, irredeemable, and a threat to democracy, isn’t calling them the enemy. saying that republicans want to put blacks back in chains, isn’t painting them as the enemy.

gotcha. my bad.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:45 AM   #24
wdmso

I tell wayne that the left is as responsible for antifa actions

Yep that’s how a cult member sees it. That Antifa is politically attached to the Democratic Party and influences party races across the nation .. who shows up at Biden rallys still haven’t seen an Antifa store in my Town ? just another lie one of many in the land of false equivalence

How ever MAGA movement is a political movement clearly attached to the Republicans and Donald Trump
Old 10-05-2022, 10:57 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
I tell wayne that the left is as responsible for antifa actions

Yep that’s how a cult member sees it. That Antifa is politically attached to the Democratic Party and influences party races across the nation .. who shows up at Biden rallys still haven’t seen an Antifa store in my Town ? just another lie one of many in the land of false equivalence

How ever MAGA movement is a political movement clearly attached to the Republicans and Donald Trump
my god man what i said is that fringe kooks, regardless of side, don’t speak for the whole party.

you need pop up books. you’re completely wrong on what i said.
Old 10-05-2022, 11:46 AM   #26
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
my god man what i said is that fringe kooks, regardless of side, don’t speak for the whole party.

you need pop up books. you’re completely wrong on what i said.
The people you claim are right wing fringe kooks are standing next to the top Republican leaders.
MTG and the GOP leader of the house is the most recent of many.

You can murder dogs.
You can threaten to kill your wife, abandon your kids, and lie about paying for an abortion.
You can even storm the Capitol.
But the one thing you cannot do in today’s Republican Party, is tell the truth.

Just ask Liz Cheney.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-05-2022, 12:10 PM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The people you claim are right wing fringe kooks are standing next to the top Republican leaders.
MTG and the GOP leader of the house is the most recent of many.

You can murder dogs.
You can threaten to kill your wife, abandon your kids, and lie about paying for an abortion.
You can even storm the Capitol.
But the one thing you cannot do in today’s Republican Party, is tell the truth.

Just ask Liz Cheney.
WDMSO started this thread pointing to what may have been said by "an elderly couple in Arizona", Karen and Steve SLaton, who no one has ever heard of.

Maxine Waters went on national TV and told the world to hound members of Trumps cabinet "so they know they're not welcome anywhere". Congresswomen Pressley called for "unrest in the streets". Those things are OK.

I don't like extremist talk either Pete and Wayne. But if you measure each side by the actual political violence over any time horizon, it's not even close. There's no comparison. January 6th was the first politically-motivated riot i can remember in my life, carried out by the right. The left does it constantly, Occupy Wall Street, BLM, Antifa, etc...these groups aren't just talking, they're actually hurting people and doing damage. The right has a long, long way to go, to catch up to the left, in terms of political violence and property damage. I guess it's fair to throw in abortion clinic bombings too for violence on the right...

"Just ask Liz Cheney." Ask her yourself, she'll be a registered Democrats tell the truth, yes yes, it's "truth" that republicans want to enslave women and pout blacks back in chains and that we hate everybody. All truth. They're all telling the truth about Hunter's laptop, and the influence-peddling the Bidens were almost certainly engaged in. Trump didn't pay his taxes, he colluded with Russia, stories about Russian prostitutes, no untruths there, absolutely none.

If the right is so demented, why do they control a decent majority of state governorships and state legislatures?

Why are people predominantly moving to red states? CA has nice weather, why aren't people moving there? Why are they choosing TX and FL and NC and TN?
Old 10-05-2022, 02:02 PM   #28
wdmso

Quote:
wdmso, are you familiar with the recent story of a democrat who murdered a trump supoorting teenager after a political argument? ran him over with his car? that actually happened. Are all democrats responsible for what he did? does his actions speak for you? or is he some lunatic who speaks only for himself? He murdered a teenager because he liked trump. and no one is saying all democrats are responsible. But that’s what you do. Constantly.

This is a lunatic whose actions say nothing about anyone but himself.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/m...e-on-bail/amp/

https://drgnews.com/2022/09/30/nd-dr...d-teens-death/

Do you ever read anything not spoon fed to you

There is little indication that an 18-year-old who died after being struck by an SUV in North Dakota was a political extremist like the driver claimed. Investigators say none of the witnesses they have interviewed support the idea that there was a political argument beforehand. Shannon Brandt struck Cayler Ellingson with his vehicle on Sept. 18, 2022, in McHenry. A family friend said the teen wasn’t active in politics

Many conservatives took to social media to decry the alleged motive in Ellingson’s death. But investigators have said the case was not political in nature and that there is no evidence to support Brandt’s claim that Ellingson was a Republican extremist.

family friend said the teen wasn’t active in politics

But the story on all right wing sites are

A North Dakota man was arrested after a political argument he had with a "Republican extremist" teenager that ended in the man fatally hitting him with his car.
Or claiming the kid was a trump supporter

Jim how did you miss this one

Texas man has been arrested and charged in connection with a reported explosion at Northeastern University in Boston last month.

U.S. Attorney Rachael Rollins announced Tuesday that 45-year-old Jason Duhaime is accused of fabricating the incident and giving false information to law enforcement officials.

No idea of his political leanings but like the other guy. He made up the story as a defense … but the North Dakota guy made up the lie of why he ran over the kid .. both need to do time

Also how do you know his political leanings ? Because the far right speculate his political leanings

And Trumps kid chimed in. In response to Elingson's killing, Donald Trump Jr. tweeted and implied that anti-republican violence was being facilitated by the Biden administration.

Yep both side don’t do it
Old 10-05-2022, 02:56 PM   #29
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
WDMSO started this thread pointing to what may have been said by "an elderly couple in Arizona", Karen and Steve SLaton, who no one has ever heard of.

Maxine Waters went on national TV and told the world to hound members of Trumps cabinet "so they know they're not welcome anywhere". Congresswomen Pressley called for "unrest in the streets". Those things are OK.

I don't like extremist talk either Pete and Wayne. But if you measure each side by the actual political violence over any time horizon, it's not even close. There's no comparison. January 6th was the first politically-motivated riot i can remember in my life, carried out by the right. The left does it constantly, Occupy Wall Street, BLM, Antifa, etc...these groups aren't just talking, they're actually hurting people and doing damage. The right has a long, long way to go, to catch up to the left, in terms of political violence and property damage. I guess it's fair to throw in abortion clinic bombings too for violence on the right...

"Just ask Liz Cheney." Ask her yourself, she'll be a registered Democrats tell the truth, yes yes, it's "truth" that republicans want to enslave women and pout blacks back in chains and that we hate everybody. All truth. They're all telling the truth about Hunter's laptop, and the influence-peddling the Bidens were almost certainly engaged in. Trump didn't pay his taxes, he colluded with Russia, stories about Russian prostitutes, no untruths there, absolutely none.

If the right is so demented, why do they control a decent majority of state governorships and state legislatures?

Why are people predominantly moving to red states? CA has nice weather, why aren't people moving there? Why are they choosing TX and FL and NC and TN?
Poor victim

There have been plenty of right wing riots in American history, plenty ended up with dead minorities.
Of course you’ll never learn about those because it might hurt your feelings.

The Stable Genius is still fundraising off your ilk, and we will see just what he was doing with the documents he stole. Maybe Jared’s billions and LIV exhibition matches at Trump courses mean nothing…..
If people fleeing Blue states just want Republican government
Why aren’t they choosing Mississippi and Louisiana?
Why are they going to Mexico?
We’ll see who wins the elections in Floriduh and Texas, both are getting more blue.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-05-2022, 04:22 PM   #30
wdmso

That’s exactly the point you don’t need to know their names the MAGA swag is usually a pretty good sign to what they believe and what they don’t and there are millions of them out there willing to do what those 2 stupidly confessed to a BBC reporter. Take up arms against the nation All awhile thinking they are some great American Patriots

That’s my problem with the MAGA universe and their dear leader Trump and other elected officials who carry his water and his lies their all faux Patriots