Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 07-06-2021, 05:32 AM   #1
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

I need to rant

Sorry in advance but I just have a ton of nonsense driving me nuts.

Leak between sun room and garage. Had this worked on last year and it's back. On top of it, I had the garage sheet rocked and plastered and now one wall is ruined.

Cox is trying to charge me $125.00 for a device I sent back that was broken. I have the shipping receipt but thy don't care.

Phone s hit the bed and won't charge.

Need a 6K mile oil change on the 2021 Forester and, for some reason, I have to wait 2 week for an oil change at the dealer where I got the car.

Have a Cysto for the bladder cancer on Thursday. Let's hope that goes well.

Busby says it's just "life". I call it a PIA.

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 06:06 AM   #2
Guppy
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemma View Post
Sorry in advance but I just have a ton of nonsense driving me nuts.

Leak between sun room and garage. Had this worked on last year and it's back. On top of it, I had the garage sheet rocked and plastered and now one wall is ruined.

Cox is trying to charge me $125.00 for a device I sent back that was broken. I have the shipping receipt but thy don't care.

Phone s hit the bed and won't charge.

Need a 6K mile oil change on the 2021 Forester and, for some reason, I have to wait 2 week for an oil change at the dealer where I got the car.

Have a Cysto for the bladder cancer on Thursday. Let's hope that goes well.

Busby says it's just "life". I call it a PIA.
Go fishin,,, problem solved….
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

If only fishing solved everything, but I do find it therapeutic, unfortunately it seems to be blowing a gale or raining cats and dogs lately. I’d drink heavily Paul or spark one up. I’ve got poison sumac everywhere that’s my daily rant, hoping the prescription I’m picking up in an hour helps.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 03:22 PM   #4
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
If only fishing solved everything, but I do find it therapeutic, unfortunately it seems to be blowing a gale or raining cats and dogs lately. I’d drink heavily Paul or spark one up. I’ve got poison sumac everywhere that’s my daily rant, hoping the prescription I’m picking up in an hour helps.
Thanks Bob but I feel for you with the Sumac. Hopefully you are getting Prednisone. It's the only thing that works for me.

Old 07-07-2021, 03:23 PM   #5
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I will fish this fall. I have a trip to Upstate NY with Casey Breed and some guys for Steelheads and Big pre-spawn Browns.

Old 07-07-2021, 03:32 PM   #6
t_man7

That sucks Paul.
t_man7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 05:19 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemma View Post
Thanks Bob but I feel for you with the Sumac. Hopefully you are getting Prednisone. It's the only thing that works for me.
Yes I’m on it and things are vastly improved, can’t say the same for the weather.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 12:04 PM   #8
Clammer

&&&&&&&&&&&&& IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE

BUT ON THE bright /eveil side when we play follow the leader & Im it

everyone follows me .. thru the posin ivory & sumac & get all fu cked up & I can,t get it

WTF does this have to do with anything ... someone buy me boat /can,t sell to much rescent money put in it to get some back include the multi purpose commmercial license ................then

all i,ll do id light up && feel all the different changes .....I never know what going to happen because I mixed them all up in 3 jars & 18 pills a day react differently .I,ve stopped for months because of that >>>>>>> but at this pace & stage it could only be a campfire trip

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote