Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-02-2022, 09:51 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
There’s nothing the same about Trumplicans political rhetoric

Trumps probable Vice Presidential candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I am not going to mince words with you all. Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings."

This rhetoric is dangerous and unacceptable.

The term for this sort of rhetoric is “accusation in a mirror,” and scholars of genocide identify it as a major warning sign when political leaders start talking like this.

But the poor victim will find a whatabout
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
where did you hear that she’s the probable running mate? i’d love to see where you got that.

meanwhile bidens actual running mate sucked her way to the top, put drug users in prison while laughing about her own drug use, and is a cackling, unserious clown.

And Biden said republicans want blacks back in chains. so like everything else, outrageous lies are fine when democrats tell them.
Old 10-02-2022, 03:06 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
where did you hear that she’s the probable running mate? i’d love to see where you got that.

meanwhile bidens actual running mate sucked her way to the top, put drug users in prison while laughing about her own drug use, and is a cackling, unserious clown.

And Biden said republicans want blacks back in chains. so like everything else, outrageous lies are fine when democrats tell them.

where did you hear that she’s the probable running mate

There you go again ! Petes point went right over your head ? And you ignored Greene’s words typical

Yet your response is nothing short of deflection and of course misogynistic hallmarks of a true fill in the blanks C. T. M. R
Old 10-02-2022, 04:30 PM   #3
scottw

Quote:

outrageous lies are fine when democrats tell them.
this is true....
Old 10-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is true....
nice to have a VP say that hurricane relief will be based on
gender and equity.

you elect a cackling, low iq pole dancer, this is what you get.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:26 PM   #5
PaulS

Quote:

you elect a cackling, low iq pole dancer, this is what you get.
Classy, but I'm not surprised.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:31 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Classy, but I'm not surprised.
yes yes, but calling someone a #^&#^&#^&#^& for accurately pointing out the reason why someone voted a certain way) that actually is classy! When you start the vulgarities….no problemo.

She’s a skank paul, who slept her way to the top while coming up in the CA ranks. It’s true whether you happen to like it it not. And she constantly humiliates herself, probably like Palin would have had McCain won, because she’s nowhere near up for this. She’s an absolute laughingstock.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:11 AM   #7
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
When you start the vulgarities….no problemo.

She’s a skank paul, who slept her way to the top while coming up in the CA ranks. It’s true whether you happen to like it it not. And she constantly humiliates herself, probably like Palin would have had McCain won, because she’s nowhere near up for this. She’s an absolute laughingstock.
Poor victim, just think the Democrats can use Trump's legal arguments and have Kamala Harris decide for herself who wins in 2024.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-03-2022, 07:49 AM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is true....

To bad you 2 never post actual lies you just make stuff up calling it a lie

Which in fact , is called a LIE . And you live in reality
Old 10-03-2022, 07:57 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

To bad you 2 never post actual lies you just make stuff up calling it a lie

Which in fact , is called a LIE . And you live in reality
stacey abrams saying that her previous election was stolen due to racism, Biden saying republicans want to put blacks back in chains, all democrats saying that conservatives want to treat women like cattle, you denying that democrats tried to undermine Trump’s 2016 win…these are all laughable, outrageous lies. but you cannot admit it, because you can’t admit anything that doesn’t serve your side.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:39 PM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
stacey abrams saying that her previous election was stolen due to racism, Biden saying republicans want to put blacks back in chains, all democrats saying that conservatives want to treat women like cattle, you denying that democrats tried to undermine Trump’s 2016 win…these are all laughable, outrageous lies. but you cannot admit it, because you can’t admit anything that doesn’t serve your side.
“I’m not going to mince words with you all,” Greene said. “Democrats want Republicans dead, and they’ve already started the killings.”
She gave two purported examples. One was the young man run over and killed in North Dakota by, as she framed it, “a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican.” The other was a woman in Michigan who was shot while “advocating for the unborn,” as Greene put it.
“Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state,” she added.

But but the fat black lady said
Old 10-04-2022, 05:09 AM   #11
scottw

Quote:
“a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican.” The other was a woman in Michigan who was shot while “advocating for the unborn,” as Greene put it.
“Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state,” she added.

democrats are great...watch till the end...

Old 10-04-2022, 05:41 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
“I’m not going to mince words with you all,” Greene said. “Democrats want Republicans dead, and they’ve already started the killings.”
She gave two purported examples. One was the young man run over and killed in North Dakota by, as she framed it, “a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican.” The other was a woman in Michigan who was shot while “advocating for the unborn,” as Greene put it.

cod you’re going to point to a conservative nut job extremist and claim
she represents all republicans, then i can do the same.

Hilary said republicans are deplorable, Biden said we want to put blacks back in chains, Ihan Omar said 9/11 was some people who did something and that jews are all about the benjamin’s. AOC every time she opens her stupid fat red mouth, Hank Johnson said Guam
is going to tip over, how many examples do you want?! there are some looks and jerks on both sides. I have news for you, you’re as extremist as anyone in the right. The left is never,,ever wrong to you, no matter what. it doesn’t matter to you what someone says or does, all that matters is which side they’re ion. if they’re on the left, everything they say and do is good. no matter what. go ahead and deny that’s your view of the world.

you have nut jobs on your side too. you just won’t admit it.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:53 AM   #13
scottw

Quote:

you have nut jobs on your side too. you just won’t admit it.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:44 AM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
cod you’re going to point to a conservative nut job extremist and claim
she represents all republicans
This reckless demagogue was invited by GOPLeader to join him recently when the House GOP agenda was released. RepMTG is no fringe figure among House Republicans. They're proud to have her as a prominent member of the team. And none, I wager, will criticize her for this.

It won’t be long before the defacto leader of the Republican Party announces her as his VP.

If you think that’s improbable, remember when a reality tv star took an escalator ride and the political consensus about him.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-04-2022, 08:21 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:

who said fat, besides you? did someone bring that up? or are you, as usual, pretending that someone said something they never said?
Old 10-04-2022, 08:30 AM   #16
wdmso

Quote:
who said fat, besides you? did someone bring that up? or are you, as usual, pretending that someone said something they never said?
Keep playing dumb just like Scott . We all know where you dumpster dive for your “ information “

And good job again doing what you do best.. suggesting Hillary calling Republicans deplorable ( which is right on the mark. Just look at some of your posts ). And what Greene said

Yep they are exactly the same
Old 10-04-2022, 07:55 AM   #17
scottw

Quote:

stacey abrams saying that her previous election was stolen...
and fetal heartbeats are manufactured to fool mothers into thinking that's a life....she's the bestest and brightest