Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-19-2020, 06:35 AM   #1
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Basically old news that you can re-hash all you want, I'm not interested. What the Senate report said, among a lot of old news is “We can say, without any hesitation, that the Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election,”
That’s not what the report said, it’s what Rubio said and he’s either lying or he didn’t read his own report.

This once again blows Trump and Barr’s claims of a hoax to bits and highlighting that Trump lied to the FBI.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-19-2020, 07:54 AM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

Everyone in Trump's orbit lied to Mueller & SSCI about the campaigns involvement with Russia. People don't lie under oath & risk perjury charges unless they are hiding something. Something big. We all know what it is. And the GOP gave Trump a pass for it.

The committee made a bi-partisan CRIMINAL REFERRAL of Don Jr., Kushner, Bannon & others to the DC US Attorney’s Office.

No wonder Barr was so desperate to pull career US Attorney Jessie Liu from her position to install his lackey. Do we think that the lackey, Tim Shea, who dumbed down the Roger Stone sentence AND tried to tank the Mike Flynn case was going to let Don Jr., Jared and Bannon be prosecuted?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-19-2020, 09:33 AM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
That’s not what the report said, it’s what Rubio said and he’s either lying or he didn’t read his own report.

It's his report not yours. He knows what's in his report.
And he's eminently qualified to say what's in it.

This once again blows Trump and Barr’s claims of a hoax to bits and highlighting that Trump lied to the FBI.
That's what you claim.
Old 08-19-2020, 10:33 AM   #4
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
It's his report not yours. He knows what's in his report. And he's eminently qualified to say what's in it.
So I guess he's a liar then.
Old 08-19-2020, 11:03 AM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
So I guess he's a liar then.
Guess whatever you wish. You've guessed wrong before.