Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-19-2022, 02:56 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim jim jim you eat anything the right aka FOX news feeds you! as truth .. time to get out of your bubble and look at facts and statistics

Police Say Demoralized Officers Are Quitting In Droves. Labor Data Says No.

Local Police Employment Remained Steady During The Pandemic

From 2019 to 2020, the number of people working at local police departments and sheriff's offices decreased by less than 1%,
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...r-data-says-no

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-w...lice-debunked/

House Republicans voted against the American Rescue Plan’s billions in funding available to keep police officers on the street – and Fox News is asking tough questions about it.

This morning on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace called out House Republicans for voting unanimously to defund the police.

Wallace: You voted against that package, against that $350 billion just like every other Republican in the House and Senate. So, can't you make the argument that it's you and the Republicans who are defunding the police?…I'm asking you, there's $350 billion in this package the President says can be used for policing...The President is saying cities and states can use this money to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people...You and every other Republican voted against this $350 billion.

I forgot Wallace is a RINO

On the Amendment (Tuberville Amdt. No. 3113 ) Opposing my amendment is a vote in support of defunding the police and against the men and women in blue,

Vote Counts:YEAs99
NAYs0
Not Voting1

yep the votes clear no one supports or supported Defunding the police
i never said cops are quitting. why do you never respond to what i said, but instead you pretend i said something different?

i said liberals wanted to de emphasize police ( in some cases abolish, in some cases reduce funding). that stupidity was followed by a surge in crime.

Jim:murder rates are up 43% against blacks. whites saw a smaller increase.

wdmso: everyone’s rates went up.

jim: whose rates went up more?

wdmso: you’re wrong. you said cops were quitting in droves, labor data says they’re not.

wdmso: who says AOC is powerful?

Jim; here are articles by CNN, CBS, and ABC, saying she is.

wdmso: but marjorie taylor green!

jim: biden said CBP agents whipped blacks. they didn’t.

WDMSO: but Trump.

“no one supports or supported defunding the police.”

you can say that, and sai I don’t understand
history?

America knows that’s a lie. Liberals am everywhere were calling for defunding the police. NOW, after the crime surge, even yiu know how stupid that is. so you hey and pretend liberals never advocated for that

You’re lying. and america will tell you we know you’re lying, in november.

defund the police was a disaster, a huge loser for the left. but they embraced it. they’re going to pay for that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-19-2022 at 03:02 PM..