Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-18-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I read the letter, and you, "sir," are a slanderous liar. It was a solid letter that expressed what many Americans think about Pelosi and this impeachment. Trump did not "attack" Pelosi's so-called faith. The idea that she and the rest of the Democrats are praying for Trump, or that they are so terribly sad about what they are doing is worse than a mere joke. Are you praying for Trump? Are you sad that he is being impeached? Are the rest of the Dems including Pelosi better and more righteous than you? It is a bald faced lie in the face of the American public. Such a lie given to the people of this nation, who she supposedly serves, and to the God that she supposedly worships, speaks of her lack of character, to say the least, not Jim's.

And there was no "open attempt" to incite civil disorder. You show the deranged "interpretation" of everything Trump says or does, and you display your own lack of character when you say stuff like this.

The letter was "perfect," as Trump might say. Maybe too perfect, hinting that he may have had some help. Then, maybe not. Maybe he wrote it completely on his own. And it was meant, as he said, as a historical document so that future generations would have a better perspective on how his Presidency was attacked from the very beginning, with bogus investigations and baseless calls for impeachment.
Not surprising you would find it perfect, anything less would be a shock to us, the reality is it’s classic Trump pure projection.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-18-2019, 08:45 AM   #2
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Not surprising you would find it perfect, anything less would be a shock to us, the reality is it’s classic Trump pure projection.
It’s perfect in that it’s pure Trump. Unhinged, erratic, narcissistic, dishonest, ignorant and loaded with victim hood.

Trump’s most valuable asset, his brand, will forever be tainted. Soon we will be able to start restoring confidence in our institutions.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:53 AM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

Trump’s most valuable asset, his brand, will forever be tainted.

he will wear it proudly like a purple heart earned in combat with the forces trying to destroy America
Old 12-18-2019, 09:00 AM   #4
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
he will wear it proudly like a purple heart earned in combat with the forces trying to destroy America
I don’t think you meant it to write it that way
Old 12-18-2019, 09:23 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don’t think you meant it to write it that way
it’s going to be a badge of honor for him spence. and he’s probably correct to think of it that way.

When the left was clear that impeachment investigations started before the inauguration, you lose some credibility, regardless of the validity of what they ultimately find. They’d have been much better off not being so obvious about their intent to refuse to accept the election results.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:30 AM   #6
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
it’s going to be a badge of honor for him spence. and he’s probably correct to think of it that way.

I think he's referring to the use of "combat with" versus "combat against"...he's reaching these days
Old 12-18-2019, 09:38 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I think he's referring to the use of "combat with" versus "combat against"...he's reaching these days
their desperation couldn’t be more obvious. That’s all this is.