Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-11-2022, 11:47 AM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

If Mnuchin got $1 billion from the Saudi’s

And Kushner got $2 billion from the Saudi’s

What did Trump get?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-11-2022, 12:20 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If Mnuchin got $1 billion from the Saudi’s

And Kushner got $2 billion from the Saudi’s

What did Trump get?
let’s find out.

can we also make sure the biden’s didn’t break any laws in amassing Hunters fortune?
Old 04-11-2022, 12:43 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
let’s find out.

can we also make sure the biden’s didn’t break any laws in amassing Hunters fortune?
If you believe Hunter Biden should be under investigation, then you should also want to see a full investigation into an attempted coup against our country. You’re either for or against the rule of law.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-11-2022, 12:50 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
If you believe Hunter Biden should be under investigation, then you should also want to see a full investigation into an attempted coup against our country. You’re either for or against the rule of law.
i’ve said 100 times we should
investigate january 6. So I’m not sure what you’re referring to. as usual.

you’re the nine who applies the law selectively depending on the political party involved.

the gop is taking the house, then we’ll get a hunter investigation.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:45 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’ve said 100 times we should
investigate january 6. So I’m not sure what you’re referring to. as usual.

you’re the nine who applies the law selectively depending on the political party involved.

the gop is taking the house, then we’ll get a hunter investigation.
As the Trump rallies get smaller, the loyalists get more desperate.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-12-2022, 05:57 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
As the Trump rallies get smaller, the loyalists get more desperate.
i’m a trump loyalist? I’m praying he never runs again..

It’s the thoughtless liberal zombies who are getting desperate, as even cnn and msnbc are admitting the shellacking that is likely.

all your side can do, is use scare tactics, talk about trump and january 6th and make claims that nobody will be allowed to vote again if the gop takes the house.

People won’t be thinking about those things when they spent $90 to fill their car with gas, or $6 a pound for ground beef.

your lies are getting more deranged and constant. you’re the desperate one, trying to convince even yourself of something you know isn’t true.

why the heck would i feel
desperate about politics right now? it can’t be going any better for the gop, it’s not possible. Republicans are unbelievably confident right now, absolutely zero reason to be desperate. The GOP motto for the midterms should simply be, “had enough?”. it’s unbelievable what a horrible job they’ve done, both at the state and the federal level, with covid, crime, inflation, covid testing, gas, immigration, doing absolutely nothing about drugs, etc…it’s not all the democrats fault, but they run the show, so they own it. they haven’t failed at everything of course (covid vaccines, infastructure if it works, jobs, stock market - for now), but they’ve blown a lot of big things. because their ideas are just bad. they’re just bad ideas in some cases. how many times does “tax and spend” liberalism need to fail, exactly, before the left can conclude it fails? ideology is way more important to them than results. most americans don’t think that way.

maybe you shouldn’t have nominated an incompetent, not-so-nice, not very accomplished, dementia patient to be potus. but you did.

You made the bed, time to lie in it.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-12-2022 at 07:18 AM..