Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-19-2023, 03:32 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Prove it capt drive by ..
spence made the claim. it’s his to prove.
Old 01-19-2023, 08:18 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

I am so glad you’re no ones criminal attorney
Old 01-19-2023, 08:48 PM   #3
spence

Quote:
You’re capable of a simple google search.
Old 01-20-2023, 10:21 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You’re capable of a simple google search.
Last time i checked, it's the purview of law enforcement, not the media, to investigate and validate/dismiss rape claims. I don't care what Sean Hannity or Rachael Maddow have to say about such things, because they're blind zombies.

During the Kavanaugh witch trials, Biden himself said we have a responsibility to believe all women who make such accusations. Fine. Let's apply that same exact standard, Biden's standard to Tara Reade, and believe her. Or say that Biden's suggested standard is stupid.

You want to have it both ways. Biden's standard is brilliant, and it shouldn't apply to democrats.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:30 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Last time i checked, it's the purview of law enforcement, not the media, to investigate and validate/dismiss rape claims. I don't care what Sean Hannity or Rachael Maddow have to say about such things, because they're blind zombies.

During the Kavanaugh witch trials, Biden himself said we have a responsibility to believe all women who make such accusations. Fine. Let's apply that same exact standard, Biden's standard to Tara Reade, and believe her. Or say that Biden's suggested standard is stupid.

You want to have it both ways. Biden's standard is brilliant, and it shouldn't apply to democrats.
Remember when the FBI delivered the Kavanaugh complaints to the White House instead of to Judicial committee?

“Thanks to the brave souls who shared their stories… Justice picks up where the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh fell woefully short.” - Director Doug Liman of JUSTICE, DougLiman's documentary debut on the Brett Kavanaugh FBI Investigation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-21-2023, 06:39 PM   #6
wdmso

George Santos says his mom was in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Records show she wasn't in the U.S.

And the GOP still refuses to admit he needs to resign
Old 01-21-2023, 07:29 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
George Santos says his mom was in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Records show she wasn't in the U.S.

And the GOP still refuses to admit he needs to resign
richard blumenthal said for years he ( not his mother) served in Vietnam . Who is saying he needs to resign?

Lying, like everything, is ok when liberals do it.
Old 01-21-2023, 09:07 PM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
richard blumenthal said for years he ( not his mother) served in Vietnam . Who is saying he needs to resign?

Lying, like everything, is ok when liberals do it.
Hate to be rude but enough is enough. Time to tear off the band aid stop being a child Jim and Grow up already..

It’s sad you still can’t comprehend the difference