Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-08-2022, 03:04 AM   #1
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The worlds had enough of the unvaccinated
Greece plans to fine elderly citizens who don’t get a shot

France to tighten rules for unvaccinated people 'putting country at risk'

Germany puts major restrictions on unvaccinated

the world is getting tough on unvaccinated people: Singapore gives them the bill, New Zealand says ‘no jab, no job’ and the US says ‘please’
maybe just exterminate them and be done with these deplorables....

hey wayne...who is worse?...someone who is unvaccinated and has never gotten covid(I know some) or someone who is double vaccinated and boostered and has gotten covid twice now?...I know some of them too

it's always good when Germany starts treating a segment of their population harshly...I heard Italy is too...

Last edited by scottw; 01-08-2022 at 03:13 AM..
Old 01-08-2022, 10:00 AM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
maybe just exterminate them and be done with these deplorables....

hey wayne...who is worse?...someone who is unvaccinated and has never gotten covid(I know some) or someone who is double vaccinated and boostered and has gotten covid twice now?...I know some of them too

it's always good when Germany starts treating a segment of their population harshly...I heard Italy is too...
It’s a sad day when the goal is to keep Americans out of the Hospitals so Americans with other issues are not left on the sidewalk waiting for a bed

But people on the right and other anti vax people seem to not care who’s on the sidewalk ! And twist this vaccine as a form of control or an attack on their freedom.

The word freedom is now attached to any argument or topic from conservatives they agree or disagree with .

We are lucky today’s GOP and it’s supporters were not around during WW 1 or WW 2. Food, gas and clothing were rationed. Communities conducted scrap metal drives. They would be crying about their freedoms as individuals. but they would have been on board. With Japanese Americans having their rights as citizens stripped from them that much is certain

It’s funny the entire world sees being unvaccinated for what it is. A problem to society. regardless of right wing media is saying they the vaccines are doing just what they were designed to keep people out of the hospital …

someone should ask rand Paul what happened to natural immunity?

Op-Ed: Rand Paul: the ophthalmologist "The science proves people with natural immunity should skip COVID vaccines"

That’s the unvaccinated source of info people like rand or the usual YouTube tictok or FB or Twitter full of info and empty on experience and credentials

I know a family of 4 2had Covid 1st time around and 2 did not all got the vaccine and now all 4 tested positive.. what changed the virus
Changed it became more transmissible than delta but we and the world got lucky it’s not as deadly
But conservatives and anti vax people across the globe are the same it’s about only about them .

But they cry foul when their inaction causes Governments to deny them access to people and places fine them or raise their insurance rates because they are a RISK or provide no coverage at all if the do get sick and hospitalized , and send them the. Bill .

Imagine if all these people refusing the vaccines in the United States were Muslim. Imagine the rights outrage

Last edited by wdmso; 01-08-2022 at 10:07 AM..
Old 01-08-2022, 10:26 AM   #3
scottw

Quote:

Imagine if all these people refusing the vaccines in the United States were Muslim. Imagine the rights outrage
^^^^digging pretty deep...

hey wayne...who is worse?...someone who is unvaccinated and has never gotten covid(I know some) or someone who is double vaccinated and boostered and has gotten covid twice now?

also....if an unvaccinated person gets covid from a vaccinated person...whose fault is it?
Old 01-08-2022, 12:35 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

hey wayne...who is worse?...someone who is unvaccinated and has never gotten covid(I know some) or someone who is double vaccinated and boostered and has gotten covid twice now?

also....if an unvaccinated person gets covid from a vaccinated person...whose fault is it?
WTF is your point?

75% of Americans are vaccinated and the majority of the hospitalized are unvaccinated.

As far as fault goes, if a person chooses not to get the free vaccine and ends up in the hospital, they should get the bill.

Just a little personal responsibility
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-08-2022, 12:55 PM   #5
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
WTF is your point?

75% of Americans are vaccinated and the majority of the hospitalized are unvaccinated.

As far as fault goes, if a person chooses not to get the free vaccine and ends up in the hospital, they should get the bill.

Just a little personal responsibility
good job not answering again....
Old 01-08-2022, 04:35 PM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
good job not answering again....

Testing only tells you if you have enough of a viral load to trigger the test, you can actually be infected and not trigger the test.
Since an unvaccinated person has a greater chance of contracting Covid, they also have a greater chance of spreading Covid at any point in time.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-09-2022, 01:47 AM   #7
scottw

Quote:

Since an unvaccinated person has a greater chance of contracting Covid, they also have a greater chance of spreading Covid at any point in time.

I don't know that this is true any more....and based on the numbers we're seeing it probably isn't

NY TIMES Published Dec. 19, 2021
Updated Dec. 21, 2021

A growing body of preliminary research suggests the Covid vaccines used in most of the world offer almost no defense against becoming infected by the highly contagious Omicron variant.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:08 PM   #8
scottw

Quote:

are those the 100,000 children on ventilators?
Old 01-08-2022, 04:06 PM   #9
wdmso

Quote:

I know some

Is that your argument. [I You know a needle in a haystack ]

So it’s all a lie vaccines don’t work

How luck are we that this latest highly contagious variant isn’t killing the vaccinated or hospitalizing them .. but the effects and outcomes are not so charitable..

Let me give you an example of an insurance clause I’ve dealt with let’s call it a mandate

In the service you are covered with life insurance up to 300k because let’s face it no private insurance company is going to cover someone who may die in combat at a reasonable premium
But if you drive a motorcycle you must have a hi visibility vest on while operating or wear a seatbelt. If you are killed in an accident with out these 2 requirements. They don’t pay the claim

And that’s were we are with the unvaccinated it’s their choice

And it’s the choice of insurance or employers governments and private companies to say no vaccine no services

Freedom isnt a one way street like conservatives would love us to believe
Old 01-08-2022, 04:34 PM   #10
scottw

Quote:

But if you drive a motorcycle you must have a hi visibility vest on while operating or wear a seatbelt.
seat belts on motorcycles...good one
Old 01-08-2022, 04:40 PM   #11
scottw

Quote:

So it’s all a lie vaccines don’t work
never said that....but they aren't working all that great as all the vaxxed are still in masks and going to the hospital and buying up all the test kits, if only the president would do as he guaranteed...

but as you said, fortunately Joemicron has pretty mild symptoms...

so when they tell you later this year that they want you double vaccinated and triple boostered AND they want you to GET INFECTED because it's your patriotic and civil duty....hope you head right out and dutifully comply...or maybe the drug companies will have an infection pill for you....bet you'll gobble that right down if fauci tells you to