Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-06-2021, 01:06 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You are a beyond desperate.. to make a point that doesn’t exist except in your imagination

Trump promise by Election Day which always appeared improbable and politically motivated ….

Democrats, and HARRIS a comment have expressed fears that the Trump administration would rush to approve a vaccine that had not been proved safe or effective for political purposes

Not because they didn’t believe in vaccines

of course Trump would try to push treatments that don’t work can you say Hydroxychloroquine

Then tried to steal the election
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i’m desperate.

i admit every bad thing trump has done.

i share a video of Stacey Abrams saying her election was stolen, and you still deny she said the election was stolen. because democrats can’t be wrong.

and i’m desperate.

i’ve asked you twice why so many blacks are unvaccinated ( since you seem to know why people are t vaccinated) and you keep
dodging.

and i’m the desperate one.

sheesh.

i actually have no clue why black vaccination rates are so
low. I do know, it’s not because they’re mostly republicans. THAT was deranged
Old 12-06-2021, 04:41 PM   #2
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i share a video of Stacey Abrams saying her election was stolen, and you still deny she said the election was stolen.
I'm wagering you weren't on the debate team at UCONN.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:50 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Nope.

But I'm secure enough in my beliefs, that I can admit when people on my side behave badly. Also secure enough in my beliefs, that I don't have to agree with every single thing that's on the official policy agenda of my side. I can easily admit there are good and bad people, good and bad ideas, on both sides.

I didn't debate at UCONN, but, I learned how to think logically and solve problems.

Makes one of us.

Great zinger, you've really got me on the ropes.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:52 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Remind us, what are the policies on which you disagree with todays democrat party, and on which you agree with the GOP?

And if you can't name one, just say that you don't think the democrats are wrong on anything.
Old 12-06-2021, 06:42 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Remind us, what are the policies on which you disagree with todays democrat party, and on which you agree with the GOP?

And if you can't name one, just say that you don't think the democrats are wrong on anything.
Boy you must be loving even MSNBC coming down hard on Biden’s travel bans, which I agree are stupid in light of the speed at which we now know these Covid variations travel. OMG you and I agree on something.

You probably won’t be happy with the latest NPR study indicating areas voting heavily for Trump are dying at three times the rate of the national average with Covid.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:43 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Boy you must be loving even MSNBC coming down hard on Biden’s travel bans, which I agree are stupid in light of the speed at which we now know these Covid variations travel. OMG you and I agree on something.

You probably won’t be happy with the latest NPR study indicating areas voting heavily for Trump are dying at three times the rate of the national average with Covid.
Biden attacked Trumps travel ban, then did the same thing. i’d like someone to ask biden why it was racist and xenophobic for Trump
to do it but brilliant when he does it. i think it's a fair question.

no, i’m not happy ( unlike you?). that trump supporters are dying in higher numbers. I can’t believe anyone wouldn’t get vaccinated. makes no sense to me.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:31 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Biden attacked Trumps travel ban, then did the same thing. i’d like someone to ask biden why it was racist and xenophobic for Trump
to do it but brilliant when he does it. i think it's a fair question.

no, i’m not happy ( unlike you?). that trump supporters are dying in higher numbers. I can’t believe anyone wouldn’t get vaccinated. makes no sense to me.
I don’t wish anyone suffer or die from Covid, but the messaging from the top down on the right will cost lives.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:36 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I don’t wish anyone suffer or die from Covid, but the messaging from the top down on the right will cost lives.
trump is telling people to get vaccinated. always has.

who is at the top on the right that’s telling people not to get vaccinated?

that’s a sincere question.

and i know you don’t wish anything bad to happen to anybody.