Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-12-2022, 07:01 PM   #1
wdmso

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) today issued the following statement regarding the FBI’s decision in the Hillary Clinton email probe:

“The FBI concluded what many Americans have known for quite some time, which is that Hillary Clinton’s conduct as Secretary of State and her mishandling of classified information was disgraceful and unbecoming of someone who aspires to the presidency. There is simply no excuse for Hillary Clinton's decision to set up a home-cooked email system which left sensitive and classified national security information vulnerable to theft and exploitation by America’s enemies. Her actions were grossly negligent, damaged national security and put lives at risk.

"Hillary Clinton's actions have sent the worst message to the millions of hard-working federal employees who hold security clearances and are expected to go to great lengths to secure sensitive government information and abide by the rules. They don't take their oaths lightly, and we shouldn't expect any less of their leaders.

"Hillary Clinton’s reckless and thoughtless mishandling of classified information is not the end of the story however. It’s only a matter of time before the next shoe drops and the nexus of corruption and controversy that has surrounded Hillary Clinton throughout her time in public office produces yet another scandal for the American people to endure. Given the consequential and challenging times in which we live, America simply cannot afford any more Clinton drama."

Same guy MARCO RUBIO’S MOUTH REFUSES TO FORM THE WORDS “TRUMP WAS WRONG”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-12-2022, 07:41 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Same guy MARCO RUBIO’S MOUTH REFUSES TO FORM THE WORDS “TRUMP WAS WRONG”
how is that any different from all the lefties here, obviously including you, who are incapable of admitting biden has ever been wrong? how is it any different?
Old 08-12-2022, 09:19 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how is that any different from all the lefties here, obviously including you, who are incapable of admitting biden has ever been wrong? how is it any different?
Poor victim
You’re still Trump’s buttboy at heart.

Just a reminder, the “it’s not big deal to steal nuclear secrets” crowd tried to sell us all that kneeling at a football game was anti-American. Over and over and over and over.

As far as Biden he’s quietly amassing a record of historic wins on infrastructure, guns, manufacturing--& now maybe Rx pricing, climate & energy.
Not a new New Deal but pretty damned impressive in a 50/50 Congress.

You think others should be willing to compare him to a man who’s at minimum an:

Adulterer.

Draft dodger with a dubious medical diagnosis.

Bully.

Trump is no traditional man. He’s a traditional coward.

He’s exactly the kind of man honorable men hold in contempt.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-12-2022, 09:26 PM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
You really don’t get it do you Jim.

Once again making comparison on topics with zero connections. To the topic on hand.

Why am I not surprised

Ps get back to me when Biden’s wrongs are illegal or the FBI feels the need to get a search warrant due to his lack of cooperation

FYI Trumps excuse for those documents were just as I predicted

He claims he de classified them

Ya know the ones he said he didn’t have
Old 08-13-2022, 05:22 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You really don’t get it do you Jim.

Once again making comparison on topics with zero connections. To the topic on hand.

Why am I not surprised

Ps get back to me when Biden’s wrongs are illegal or the FBI feels the need to get a search warrant due to his lack of cooperation

FYI Trumps excuse for those documents were just as I predicted

He claims he de classified them

Ya know the ones he said he didn’t have
Biden has a rape allegation against him. And and his loser son made zillions in ukraine when VP Joe was obama’s point man there. And that’s just a coincidence.

it’s kind of easy to say bidens wrongs aren’t that bad, when we refuse to look into any of them. isn’t it?

Bidens lies, his sexual
impropriety, his shady financial deals, none of that is worth discussing, because itjeyre not as severe as those of trump. So there’s a certain amount of unethical
behavior that’s acceptable,,and shockingly you say Biden is below the limit, therefore you can’t discuss. any of it even for a second.

so your synopsis of biden is, “hey, he’s not as bad as Trump.”
Old 08-13-2022, 07:10 AM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Biden has a rape allegation against him. And and his loser son made zillions in ukraine when VP Joe was obama’s point man there. And that’s just a coincidence.

it’s kind of easy to say bidens wrongs aren’t that bad, when we refuse to look into any of them. isn’t it?

Bidens lies, his sexual
impropriety, his shady financial deals, none of that is worth discussing, because itjeyre not as severe as those of trump. So there’s a certain amount of unethical
behavior that’s acceptable,,and shockingly you say Biden is below the limit, therefore you can’t discuss. any of it even for a second.

so your synopsis of biden is, “hey, he’s not as bad as Trump.”
The master of whataboutism strikes again.
Nothing of substance was found is not that nobody looked.
Now do Trump Corps current court case, Ivankas china deals, Jared’s Saudi billions and the Stable Genius’s 20+ sexual assault allegations, some of which he admitted on tape.

“Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

You compare near beer to moonshine and convince yourself you’re drunk.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-13-2022, 11:05 AM   #7
PaulS

Quote:

I hadn't read that Joe Biden made zillions off of Ukraine do you have a link to that?
Old 08-13-2022, 11:33 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I hadn't read that Joe Biden made zillions off of Ukraine do you have a link to that?
he made a ton of money from a ukrainian energy company at the same time that daddy was obama’s point man in , guess which country? ukraine. there’s no connection there?

the media said the laptop was russian information. until the election. them after the election, they admitted it was legit.

same to you, assuming the gop wins the house, no more burying that story. Hearings and hopefully impeachment’s if they have any spine at all. what’s good for the goose.
Old 08-13-2022, 11:50 AM   #9
PaulS

Quote:
he made a ton of money from a ukrainian energy company at the same time that daddy was obama’s point man in , guess which country? ukraine. there’s no connection there?

the media said the laptop was russian information. until the election. them after the election, they admitted it was legit.

same to you, assuming the gop wins the house, no more burying that story. Hearings and hopefully impeachment’s if they have any spine at all. what’s good for the goose.
Joe Biden?