Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-15-2022, 07:07 PM   #1
wdmso

Only in-person voting with proof of id

A voter ID is a republican creation in 1950, in South Carolina keep blacks from voting So no I’d was needed from 1775 till 1950 ? I am certain more voter fraud happed before 1950 than any election after to include the 2020 election

No person or government agency has any responsibility to reassure idiots who believe fraud is rampant an the election was stolen . Just because they can’t accept reality

And regardless still won’t accept the Truth or facts after being told .

In person voting only is like suggesting we should have kept Morse code ..

and everything is partisan about that .

And the best way to ensure election integrity. Is no listening to Trump the pillow guy Rudy the kraken Flynn Roger stone . Full stop
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-15-2022, 08:16 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

A voter ID is a republican creation in 1950, in South Carolina keep blacks from voting So no I’d was needed from 1775 till 1950 ? I am certain more voter fraud happed before 1950 than any election after to include the 2020 election

No person or government agency has any responsibility to reassure idiots who believe fraud is rampant an the election was stolen . Just because they can’t accept reality

And the best way to ensure election integrity. Is no listening to Trump the pillow guy Rudy the kraken Flynn Roger stone . Full stop
why do you assume blacks can’t get an id? you have a very low opinion of blacks.
Old 10-16-2022, 09:20 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
why do you assume blacks can’t get an id? you have a very low opinion of blacks.
Jim why do you assume blacks Need to get an id? Do you have a very low opinion of blacks

that's the question you need to ask yourself.

and defend this

Before Arizona legislators passed Senate Bill 1485 last year, registered voters could sign up to automatically receive a mail ballot for every election. Whether or not the voter actually participated, they could still count on getting a ballot for the next contest, which made voting easier.

Though the new law won’t be in effect for the midterms, in the future, voters will be booted off the mail voting list if they go four years without casting a mail ballot — even if the state has no reason to think they’ve moved or are otherwise ineligible.

Fabricated Fear. wow every 4 years which happens to be when POTUS races are held

So I use a mail in ballot 1 year then vote in person the next year no mail in ballot for me .. or simpler terms they have made it harder for me to vote by removing My choice
Old 10-16-2022, 09:45 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim why do you assume blacks Need to get an id? Do you have a very low opinion of blacks

that's the question you need to ask yourself.

and defend this

Before Arizona legislators passed Senate Bill 1485 last year, registered voters could sign up to automatically receive a mail ballot for every election. Whether or not the voter actually participated, they could still count on getting a ballot for the next contest, which made voting easier.

Though the new law won’t be in effect for the midterms, in the future, voters will be booted off the mail voting list if they go four years without casting a mail ballot — even if the state has no reason to think they’ve moved or are otherwise ineligible.

Fabricated Fear. wow every 4 years which happens to be when POTUS races are held

So I use a mail in ballot 1 year then vote in person the next year no mail in ballot for me .. or simpler terms they have made it harder for me to vote by removing My choice
80% of americans, and 69% of blacks, support voter id laws. So which one of us is mainstream, and who’s in the fringe?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...oll-finds/amp/

answer my question..why do you assume blacks aren’t mentally equipped to get a photo id? Just answer the question.

I live in CT, one of the bluest states in the country. they check my is when I vote. The state is run by pure liberals. Are they racists? Are us this all just race baiting by democrats?
Old 10-15-2022, 08:18 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:

69% of blacks support voter id laws.

explain that.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/nati...59a66.amp.html