Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here we go again with .lies and deflections. Truth facts and evidence, are not required .. for a Trump Loyalist like your self ... see the big picture picture has always been problematic for the Trump cult
Are you willing to consider the possibility that Joe used his influence to enrich his son?

Who is deflecting? I am the one whos asking that everyone be held to the same standard...
Old 10-21-2020, 12:03 PM   #2
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Are you willing to consider the possibility that Joe used his influence to enrich his son?
Based on what Rudy says????????

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-21-2020, 12:08 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

based on the fact that the biden campaign has admitted that they aren’t denying it. i posted a video
Old 10-21-2020, 01:31 PM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
based on the fact that the biden campaign has admitted that they aren’t denying it. i posted a video
So .. not denying it... is now seen an admission of Guilt

Not sure were you got your understanding of the Law

PS Carter Paige was was under surveillance not charged with anything aka part of an investigation nor was he accused of a crime

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio said they showed the FBI had justified its reasons to surveil Page. "I don't think they did anything wrong," Rubio said, defending investigators. "There was a lot of reasons unrelated to the dossier why they wanted to look at Carter Page."
Old 10-21-2020, 01:37 PM   #5
spence

Quote:
If someone is running a smear campaign against you the last thing I'd do is take a hard position one way or the other.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:33 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
If someone is running a smear campaign against you the last thing I'd do is take a hard position one way or the other.
Says who? You don't proclaim your innocence when someone is lying about you?

DO you keep a straight face when typing this crap?
Old 10-21-2020, 04:03 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
Says who? You don't proclaim your innocence when someone is lying about you?
They already did proclaim innocence. But don't give specifics, that could be used against you if you're dealing with really depraved people, as they are.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:42 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
They already did proclaim innocence. But don't give specifics, that could be used against you if you're dealing with really depraved people, as they are.
i posted a video of a campaign spokesman saying ‘no one is saying the emails are inauthentic.’
Old 10-21-2020, 06:51 PM   #9
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:

Rudy knows stuff. Today I learned the proper way to tuck in your shirt....

Sad watching Rudy’s slide the last 5 years or so. Booze is a hell of a drug for some folks...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-21-2020, 09:02 PM   #10
scottw

the leftists are awfully cranky and defensive...you'd think biden was being accused of running rape trains or something
Old 10-22-2020, 08:11 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Rudy knows stuff. Today I learned the proper way to tuck in your shirt....

Sad watching Rudy’s slide the last 5 years or so. Booze is a hell of a drug for some folks...
In all seriousness, it is sad watching his decline. But none of you can admit Biden's decline?

Anyway, we can forget bout Rudy's role. Just look at the reaction from Bidens team. Have they denied it's Hunters laptop? Have they denied the authenticity of the emails? I posted a video of a Biden campaign spokeswoman, explicitly saying that no one in the Biden camp is saying the emails are inauthentic.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:39 AM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
In all seriousness, it is sad watching his decline. But none of you can admit Biden's decline?

Anyway, we can forget bout Rudy's role. Just look at the reaction from Bidens team. Have they denied it's Hunters laptop? Have they denied the authenticity of the emails? I posted a video of a Biden campaign spokeswoman, explicitly saying that no one in the Biden camp is saying the emails are inauthentic.
again with the deflections

The young actress then invites Mr Giuliani, 76, to join her for a drink. After his microphone is taken off, he lies down on the bed and appears to be putting his hands inside his trousers.

what man lays on someones Bed in a hotel room thats thats not theirs with his hands in his pants

"This is an effort to blunt my relentless exposure of the criminality and depravity of Joe Biden and his entire family."

no its clearly showing the depravity of Mr Giuliani whos standard of conduct seems not to apply to himself .. a true republican trait
Old 10-22-2020, 10:53 AM   #13
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
again with the deflections

The young actress then invites Mr Giuliani, 76, to join her for a drink. After his microphone is taken off, he lies down on the bed and appears to be putting his hands inside his trousers.

what man lays on someones Bed in a hotel room thats thats not theirs with his hands in his pants

"This is an effort to blunt my relentless exposure of the criminality and depravity of Joe Biden and his entire family."

no its clearly showing the depravity of Mr Giuliani whos standard of conduct seems not to apply to himself .. a true republican trait
That is not how you tuck your pants in?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"