Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 04-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
Bronko

Who's got an xtra they are willing to part with all-star... Batson... whatcha got?

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan
Bronko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #2
Back Beach
Respect your elvers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronko View Post
Who's got an xtra they are willing to part with all-star... Batson... whatcha got?

CMS has the su1209 blank you are looking for. Not the same as the old 1209, but will handle the 4-6oz weight range no problem. A buddy of mine just bought one, and it handles up to 6oz just fine. A few of the All star afficionados here may disagree, but I tried it and there isn't much difference from the old one that I have.
Back Beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #3
keeperreaper
Spot Preserver

Pimpenstein didn't you just get a new "toy"

Make America Great Again.
keeperreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #4
Bronko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Beach View Post
CMS has the su1209 blank you are looking for. Not the same as the old 1209, but will handle the 4-6oz weight range no problem. A buddy of mine just bought one, and it handles up to 6oz just fine. A few of the All star afficionados here may disagree, but I tried it and there isn't much difference from the old one that I have.
Thanks BBJ. I think I am leaning towards that route. I have heard the differences between the two are negligible.

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan
Old 04-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #5
Bronko

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeperreaper View Post
Pimpenstein didn't you just get a new "toy"
Yea, but remember I have to pass the canal in order to get to the cape house. I can never just drive by....