Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-06-2016, 07:23 AM   #1
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
As I suspected Some are unable to accept she didn't commit a crime and is not going to jail and this saddens them .. for me the issues has never been what she and her people did wasn't stupid or irresponsible and I dont disagree with those who feel that way .. My argument has always against the Jail time crowd like birthers no mater the evidence it's in their heads

I only hope that those who hate Hillary would put the same effort looking into the Donald and his Trustworthiness experience his knowledge of world politics his Maybe Crimes and temperament to be POTUS.. and have the same frank conversation ..just an idea

Comey said she broke laws and the laws she broke are felonies, he said he did not have something that was prosecutable.

BTW - a lot of us that think Hillary is unfit to be president feel Trump is unfit to be president. So get off your high horse.

Last edited by JohnR; 07-06-2016 at 08:36 AM..

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 07-06-2016, 07:34 AM   #2
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Comey said she broke laws and the laws she broke are felonies, he said he did not have something that was prosecutable.

BTW - a lot of us that think Hillary is unfit to be president feet Trump is unfit to be president. So get off your high horse.
And isn't the FBI basically making the case she lied under oath ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-06-2016, 10:54 AM   #3
spence

Quote:
He did not, specifically he said there was evidence of "potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information."

That's not the same thing as saying Clinton committed a felony.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:31 AM   #4
wdmso

Quote:

BTW - a lot of us that think Hillary is unfit to be president feel Trump is unfit to be president. So get off your high horse.

John you may express your feeling he is unfit and 1 other .. the lot of us remain silent focused on Hillary .. So asking for equal scrutiny of Donald is being on a high horse ...
Old 07-07-2016, 05:59 AM   #5
scottw

this administration continues to set a remarkably low bar for the next administration....
Old 07-07-2016, 08:27 AM   #6
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this administration continues to set a remarkably low bar for the next administration....
Which could come in really useful for either candidate
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-07-2016, 08:23 AM   #7
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
John you may express your feeling he is unfit and 1 other .. the lot of us remain silent focused on Hillary .. So asking for equal scrutiny of Donald is being on a high horse ...
I am not sure what you mean. Both are unfit IMO to be President. The fact that the Nation, at large, will need to chose between them is horrible. I really hope we can make it through the next 4-12 years. There may be a small chance I will vote for one of these two - we are beyond the lesser of two weevils - but too much is at stake not to vote.

The problem I have is I thought (and now I KNOW) Hillary broke the law, thinks she is above the masses, and she is a a horrible person. Trump I know is a horrible person but I don't know if he has broken the law.

We are as divided as a nation as we have been for the past 150 years.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: