Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-20-2022, 09:38 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
When. You have no response you start regurgitating your usual talking points

British PM Johnson: Russia Planning Biggest War in Europe Since 1945

More fear mongering Right

Jim this is your problem you believe
The Dems you listed speak for the party because thats how you’ve been told to believe

The Republicans you claim don’t represent the GOP . Do ! Not because I think it’s True . But actual polling says they are the new flag bearers of the GOP

30% of GOP voters view Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene favorably, up 11 points since last week.

Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, the No. 3 House Republican, is liked by 22% of Republicans

59% of voters nationwide have an opinion of Greene, matching prominence of Cheney and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).

prominence what a way to describe Greene’s standing in the GOP

Even Dan Crenshaw in Trouble from his own far right GOP base
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you’re the one finding obscure nobodies and saying they represent the entire gop. that is, when you’re not making stuff up about the gop.

i was taking your page out of your book. and you mocked it, without realizing you were mocking yourself

70% don’t view MTG favorably. you left that out.

what % of democrats view AOC and ihan Omar favorably? you didn’t mention for some
reason. .

if your gibberish is rational, how do you explain what happened in VA and NJ, how do you explain polling?
Old 02-20-2022, 10:07 AM   #2
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

i was taking your page out of your book. and you mocked it, without realizing you were mocking yourself

they catch on eventually...sometimes....maybe not...
Old 02-20-2022, 01:34 PM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re the one finding obscure nobodies and saying they represent the entire gop. that is, when you’re not making stuff up about the gop.

70% don’t view MTG favorably. you left that out. is that how Polls work that's new

what % of democrats view AOC and ihan Omar favorably? you didn’t mention for some
reason. . didn't have to. I never claimed they WERE THE PARTY you did

if your gibberish is rational, how do you explain what happened in VA and NJ, how do you explain polling? back to reguration
Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’s the GOP base, not the fringe. We’ll see in 2022.

PS you know this thread is about Ukraine Correct

Once upon a time, if a Russian dictator felt tempted by the weakness of a Democratic president to invade a European country, the conservative reaction would have been uniform and predictable. not any more

Here's another one

A Marine Corps veteran running for Senate in Ohio's GOP primary does not "really care what happens to Ukraine" and is "sick" of President Joe Biden focusing on defending Ukraine's border and not our own.

or How about this Guy

President Joe Biden has fueled this Russian-Ukraine crisis by canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline his first day in office and waiving sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Putin's "lifeline," according to Sen. John Thune, R-S.D.

Someone should tell Thune the none of XL pipeline was even built under Trump But the Nord Stream 2 was and neither is even operational .... that what Fearmongering looks like

or Cruz Blasts Biden for Setting Stage to Russia's Threatened Invasion of Ukraine Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, on Sunday blamed President Joe Biden’s “weakness” for leaving Europe on the verge of war with Russia.

Cotton Decries Failure To Impose Sanctions To Deter Russian Invasion Of Ukraine now Cotton is siding with The Ukrainian president

I know Jim these are all obscure nobodies in the GOP