Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-16-2020, 10:43 AM   #1
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post

Show me where I have said I am idealizing Biden and won’t hold him to any standards.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
he didn't say that you said that...this is part of the problem here he said you said you were holding off judgment on the emails which is what you said "As far as the emails; I will with hold opinion."
Old 10-16-2020, 10:48 AM   #2
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
he didn't say that you said that...this is part of the problem here he said you said you were holding off judgment on the emails which is what you said "As far as the emails; I will with hold opinion."
No he asked if I was willing to overlook things. I answered that pretty clearly I think.

Off to eat lunch and walk to dog before meetings all afternoon. Play nice guys!

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-16-2020, 10:56 AM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
No he asked if I was willing to overlook things. I answered that pretty clearly I think.

Off to eat lunch and walk to dog before meetings all afternoon. Play nice guys!
the claims simply reinforce much of what is already known....hunter is a crack head that managed to get paid BIG BIG bucks because his dad was appointed "front man" in many countries around the world and if joe didn't know... he must be much further down the dementia road that we are aware of
Old 10-17-2020, 08:20 AM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
the claims simply reinforce much of what is already known....hunter is a crack head that managed to get paid BIG BIG bucks because his dad was appointed "front man" in many countries around the world and if joe didn't know... he must be much further down the dementia road that we are aware of
Funny isn't the my pillow guy a former crack head rags to riches who Trump put on the white house lawn. That's celebrated

And keep up your faith in Giuliani was being used by Russians to 'feed misinformation' to Trump

These emails show up now with him being in behind the poles , guess what didn't come with the emails. The Metadata.
Old 10-19-2020, 07:03 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Funny isn't the my pillow guy a former crack head rags to riches who Trump put on the white house lawn.
you don't see the difference between the pillow guy recovering from addiction and creating an incredibly successful business and hunter following dad in his government role around the globe extorting money and peddling influence among foreign governments and entities?
Old 10-19-2020, 08:06 AM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
you don't see the difference between the pillow guy recovering from addiction and creating an incredibly successful business and hunter following dad in his government role around the globe extorting money and peddling influence among foreign governments and entities?
No like you i was focusing on the crack head side of your argument

And still waiting to see how he was extroting money a peddling influence .. and dad was. In on it

Oh wait you can't its all an conspiracy ginned up by Giuliani who is actualy in his un offical
government role around the globe extorting money and peddling influence among foreign governments and entities and feeding Trump russian misinformation.. I guess you missed that
Old 10-19-2020, 08:25 AM   #7
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

No like you i was focusing on the crack head side of your argument

I think you were just triggered because trump mentioned his name