Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #15
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpowder View Post
this will be my fourth summer with the MBL doing scuba diving with them. its awesomeee having a parking sticker down there and fishing during lunch
Maybe they will finally finish the bridge, I saw it up in the air on Sat.

Bill I got the next best thing, 4 really good friends that work on the pier. I already do most of my work for them. Would be nice but would be a pretty long commute for me. I have to stick to Pocasset for now, could be worse. Hell I get to leave my boat on Cape and can hit all the good tides in the mornings and late nites, and fish most weekdays. I don't get ANY sleep though, making me a grouchy SOB.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote