Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 02-18-2023, 05:44 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Stay tuned

You don’t know how much fishing tackle you have accumulated until you speed an entire day going thru every box, bag or tackle bag. I’ve got about a dozen Plano 3700 boxes full of freshwater tackle I will be posting soon. All my pouring glitter, some pigment powder and hundreds of worm proof bags will be available. Also will be putting up small lots of my Ledge Runner Bait open top pour RTV molds.
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 10:36 PM   #2
Clammer

I could be in the market for a small freshwater reel

But not @ list price

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 12:41 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clammer View Post
I could be in the market for a small freshwater reel

But not @ list price
No reels, all primarily soft baits, crankbaits, buzz baits and spinnerbaits.
Old 02-19-2023, 06:46 PM   #4
Clammer

we can swap our soft plastics

My backs full for your bags full ...might be the same

that is the only think that I don,t even list anymore unless they are true vintage .

there is so much better plastics on the market now I,m glad I,m not buying much / I did buy some a couple of weeks ago & that,s because we were tried of getting our asses kicked // an that doen.t even count the new stuff that is being used in saltwater ><>,.

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Old 02-19-2023, 06:56 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clammer View Post
we can swap our soft plastics

My backs full for your bags full ...might be the same

that is the only think that I don,t even list anymore unless they are true vintage .

there is so much better plastics on the market now I,m glad I,m not buying much / I did buy some a couple of weeks ago & that,s because we were tried of getting our asses kicked // an that doen.t even count the new stuff that is being used in saltwater ><>,.
None is my plastic it’s all leftover from my four years of tournament freshwater bass fishing back in the early 80’s, which was my fishing world before I switched to salt.
Old 02-19-2023, 09:10 PM   #6
Clammer

I,ve have given a bunch to the Boy scouts & just to places that I know will use it >>sadly not to my grand kids

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Old 02-21-2023, 09:19 AM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I probably will list everything on facebook marketplace, but if anyone has a particular interest in any of the following let me know quick. The following plano 3700 boxes are full of the following, crankbaits, buzz baits, craw jig trailers, full size worms, finesse worms, tube baits, senkos and each box is full or the same style not mixed in. Will price between $20-35 plus shipping.

I'm selling all my worm proof zip lock bags 4x4, 6x4, 4x11 and 5x14 over 450 total all for $40 plus shipping. All my glitter 12 of the 4oz bottles and two large powder pigment containers, for $45 plus shipping.

Will have lots of Ledgerunner Bait RTV molds, 13/9/6/3" jerkbait one each for $50 plus shipping. Two each 7/5/4" split tails for $50 plus shipping. One each 8&4" grub, 3" swim, 3" jerk for $25 plus shipping and last is two each 13" jerk and 5" split tails for $50 plus shipping.
Old 02-22-2023, 08:30 AM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I probably will list everything on facebook marketplace, but if anyone has a particular interest in any of the following let me know quick. The following plano 3700 boxes are full of the following, crankbaits, buzz baits, craw jig trailers, full size worms, finesse worms, tube baits, senkos and each box is full or the same style not mixed in. Will price between $20-35 plus shipping.

I'm selling all my worm proof zip lock bags 4x4, 6x4, 4x11 and 5x14 over 450 total all for $40 plus shipping. All my glitter 12 of the 4oz bottles and two large powder pigment containers, for $45 plus shipping.

Will have lots of Ledgerunner Bait RTV molds, 13/9/6/3" jerkbait one each for $50 plus shipping. Two each 7/5/4" split tails for $50 plus shipping. One each 8&4" grub, 3" swim, 3" jerk for $25 plus shipping and last is two each 13" jerk and 5" split tails for $50 plus shipping.
I will take the 3 inch jerk bait mold and the 3 inch jerk mold honestly not sure if their of differences .

How many 3 inch molds of the 3 inch jerk? Would I need more than one to pour just for me.. not sure on the process time and curing
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 08:26 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I will take the 3 inch jerk bait mold and the 3 inch jerk mold honestly not sure if their of differences .

How many 3 inch molds of the 3 inch jerk? Would I need more than one to pour just for me.. not sure on the process time and curing
Sorry Wayne I just noticed this. Realistically at least 3-4 is what I typically have ready, but the other way to go is multiple molds of stuff you fish. I usually have a couple each of the 4" split tails, 5" split tails and 6" jerk baits each time I pour, as those are my go to baits. I haven't been able to sell any of the fresh water plastic, so I'm going to order some hardener, some plastisol for salt water and start to melt down the freshwater stuff to pour those sizes, so I can probably hook you up with some sweet colors.
Old 03-14-2023, 01:46 PM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
Sorry Wayne I just noticed this. Realistically at least 3-4 is what I typically have ready, but the other way to go is multiple molds of stuff you fish. I usually have a couple each of the 4" split tails, 5" split tails and 6" jerk baits each time I pour, as those are my go to baits. I haven't been able to sell any of the fresh water plastic, so I'm going to order some hardener, some plastisol for salt water and start to melt down the freshwater stuff to pour those sizes, so I can probably hook you up with some sweet colors.
Thanks But honestly that pearl white is killer and durable
Old 03-14-2023, 02:53 PM   #11
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Thanks But honestly that pearl white is killer and durable
Yup and at some point I’m going to run out of larger pearl baits to melt down for the smaller sea bass baits and then I’ll be buying more plastisol and pouring again, but not this year.
Old 03-15-2023, 08:29 AM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Yup and at some point I’m going to run out of larger pearl baits to melt down for the smaller sea bass baits and then I’ll be buying more plastisol and pouring again, but not this year.
Tell me what how much plastisol and which brand and coloring you need I’ll buy it.
Old 03-15-2023, 10:07 AM   #13
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Tell me what how much plastisol and which brand and coloring you need I’ll buy it.
I have the pearlescent powder I use for that color bait and if your willing to buy the plastisol, I'd be willing to pour you the baits, provided I have plastisol left for my own use. No sense in ordering just a quart, Barlows Tackle has the stuff I would need. SKU: 405007
405007 - Extra Hard Saltwater Plastic Gallon
$57.95

you have my number give me a call.