Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 01-31-2023, 09:20 AM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

It's Time to Sell

I'm turning 70 this May and I haven't poured baits for sale in well over a decade, although I still have probably over $4000 in retail stock poured and bagged. I'm certain the recent OTW article of the effectiveness of large plastic over live eels is no surprise to anyone on this forum. Two points, I have tons of 7" split tails, 9" & 13" jerk baits available in colors from light to dark and will price them well below the current commercial offerings to lighten my inventory, so pm me if interested.

Second point, since its been a couple decades since I poured for a select handful of tackle shops carrying my Ledge Runner Baits and since my one son who fishes has expressed no interest in pouring baits, I'd like to either sell off my molds, original carved designs and accessories in either a lot or individually if someone is interested. Molds you can see in the attached are numerous, along with other supplies, the only thing lacking is plastisol or any pouring pots which I will keep for an occasional pour of my own.

They include 4" & 8" sickle tail grubs, 4", 6", 9" and 13" jerk baits, 4", 5" and 7" split tails, 3", 4" and 6" shads; although no 6" shad molds survived a move a long time back, but the original design in a mold box is included. Obviously all the original designs are in mold boxes, should you need or want to increase the number of molds, although I doubt you would need to.

If no interest soon, I will start to sell lots of just the molds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LRB5.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	69519  
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 03:45 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Some have expressed an interest in some molds, but still hoping to find someone to buy it all, but if so interest I will in the next month or so start to list small lots of molds and probably some accessories like glitter, colors and scent.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 10:51 AM   #3
PaulS

I'll PM you the # of a friend who makes his own rubber. He might be interested in some molds.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote