Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-11-2020, 08:07 AM   #1
wdmso

turtle boy who is still defending Trumps claims of fraud. However had no issues posing with the newly ELECT Republican Senators . Funny how that works, Senator Johnson was asked by reporters if he has congratulated Biden , his response. “For What”. not interested in leading more interested in votes. Caring more about Red VS Blue states
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
turtle boy who is still defending Trumps claims of fraud. However had no issues posing with the newly ELECT Republican Senators . Funny how that works, Senator Johnson was asked by reporters if he has congratulated Biden , his response. “For What”. not interested in leading more interested in votes. Caring more about Red VS Blue states
Personally, I doubt very seriously that fraud changed the outcome. I don't believe that, I was expecting Trump to get creamed as soon as covid hit our shores. I personally don't think it made a big difference in this election.

However, they aren't "just Trumps claims" of fraud. There are people who signed affadavits (which are legal documents, look up the definition) that they saw irregularities take place. Why the heck wouldn't you want that looked into? THAT'S what's interesting to me. Why are you so determined to sweep under the rug, every single person who says they have evidence of fraud? How can you know, that not one of those claims has merit? You've investigated them all? Or, do you always, automatically, conclude whatever helps your side, every single time, zero exceptions?

You're right Wayne, we should all just accept the loss and move on, look forward to 4 years from now...just like your side did in 2016, right? Your side immediately accepted the results of that election, never said or did anything to try and undermine the will of the people. Nope, not once. Right? Right? How can you say this with a straight face?

Where the f*** do you people get off, lecturing ANYBODY about accepting defeat? How many riots have republicans started since the election? How many Walmarts have we burned to the ground? How many cops have we killed?

What's good for the goose...

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-11-2020 at 11:45 AM..
Old 11-11-2020, 10:50 AM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Poor victim

In 2016, Trump won MI, PA, and WI by a combined 77,000 votes. Clinton conceded and he met with Obama 48 hours after the election.

In 2020, Biden won those same states by a combined 214,000 votes (and counting). Trump, his admin and GOP leaders won't recognize the outcome.

Meanwhile there is a a furious behind-the-scenes battle to counter Trump’s threat to national security.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-11-2020, 12:12 PM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Personally, I doubt very seriously that fraud changed the outcome. I don't believe that, I was expecting Trump to get creamed as soon as covid hit our shores. I personally don't think it made a big difference in this election.

However, they aren't "just Trumps claims" of fraud. There are people who signed affadavits (which are legal documents, look up the definition) that they saw irregularities take place. Why the heck wouldn't you want that looked into? jim because their BS hell you have the LT governor of texas offering 1 million dollars for Fraud evidence THAT'S what's interesting to me. Why are you so determined to sweep under the rug, every single person who says they have evidence of fraud? How can you know, that not one of those claims has merit? You've investigated them all? Or, do you always, automatically, conclude whatever helps your side, every single time, zero exceptions? Jim as always you assume to much you assume theses irregularities only occurred in 2020 did you see Democrats going to court with bogus affadavits or affadavits with stated reasons the assumed Fraud because the person who opened the envelope rolled their eyes LOL or who say people filling out ballots on a hood of a van? (hello Cell phone?)

You're right Wayne, we should all just accept the loss and move on, look forward to 4 years from now...just like your side did in 2016, right? Your side immediately accepted the results of that election, never said or did anything to try and undermine the will of the people. Nope, not once. Right? Right? How can you say this with a straight face?

again you need to look up fraud and influence and try to explain to us where this fraud happend in a organized fashion you expect us or me to prove it didnt happen thats not how claims of wrong doings work

Where the f*** do you people get off, lecturing ANYBODY about accepting defeat? How many riots have republicans started since the election? How many Walmarts have we burned to the ground? How many cops have we killed?

riots and cops killing unarmed citizens stay on topic they are not remotely the same issue..

What's good for the goose...

I doubt very seriously that fraud changed the outcome. I don't believe that

so since when Has this nation held up a national election on claims that wont change the outcome? and if caught they get charged and prosecuted..

Why does Bill barr memo not bother you or what pompeo said bother you or Trumps lies bother you or firing the Sec of defense bother you the list is endless
Old 11-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Why does Bill barr memo not bother you or what pompeo said bother you or Trumps lies bother you or firing the Sec of defense bother you the list is endless
That stuff bothers me. Unlike you, I can say that some things Trump does bother me, and other things he does, are awesome.

Liberals are so simpleminded, that only one thing can be true - Trump is bad. You can't consider the possibility that his personal moral compass is disgusting, but at the same time, he did some terrific things in terms of policy.

You can't do it None of you can do it. You can't even concede that I criticize him. Because it's all or nothing with you.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:33 PM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
That stuff bothers me. Unlike you, I can say that some things Trump does bother me, and other things he does, are awesome.

Liberals are so simpleminded, that only one thing can be true - Trump is bad. You can't consider the possibility that his personal moral compass is disgusting, but at the same time, he did some terrific things in terms of policy.

You can't do it None of you can do it. You can't even concede that I criticize him. Because it's all or nothing with you.

Jim when Trumps negatives and your positives are a 90/10 split

The kind of praise you feel he deserves , will only happen at his funeral

And his current behavior isn’t helping that split. Or how history will remember him and those who follow him
Old 11-11-2020, 01:02 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Or how history will remember him and those who follow him
If history is going to be rough on his supporters, when will that commence? And how do you explain, then, why the election (other than the POTUS line)was such a disappointment for the democrats?

Have fun explaining that.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:40 PM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
If history is going to be rough on his supporters, when will that commence? And how do you explain, then, why the election (other than the POTUS line)was such a disappointment for the democrats?

Have fun explaining that.
Those in congress those media heads on fox ... and others talking heads not citizens I should have been clearer

Perhaps you should ask Trump why he attacks Americans who live in blue states 1st
Old 11-11-2020, 06:33 PM   #9
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:

So much of this speaks why I struggled so much with my vote. I totally agree that some of his policies (China) were right up my alley. But I could not get past the lying and his divisive effect on the country. So don't say I can't do it... Besides, I am not a liberal.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.