Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
Saltheart

Fish feast

I going to a restaurant on the Pawtucket , South Attleboro boarder tomorrow for their all you can eat lunch buffet. The place is called Spumoni's. Its a lunch buffet and not really expensive , maybe the same as a typical chinese lunch buffet 9lunch buffets are generally much less than dinner buffets). They don't do it every day but I think its tuesday wed and thursday but double check before taking a wasted ride in case I have the days mixed up. Its a pretty just OK buffet as far as everything except the fish. The fish is usually cod or haddock and its baked. With fish being so damned expensive now , its a pretty good deal for a fish lover. Ther's pasta of course and taters to fill people up and the chicken dishes are sometimes good but without the fish , I would not go there.

Anybody else know of places where you can get great gobs of good fish at reasonable prices?

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote