Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-17-2022, 09:47 AM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
they buried the story of hunters laptop before the election, censoring anyone who mentioned it on social
media. then after the election, they admit that it was true. nothing politically motivated there.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
still with hunters Laptop once again conveniently buried by the deep state to protect Biden
Old 02-17-2022, 11:37 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
still with hunters Laptop once again conveniently buried by the deep state to protect Biden
So why can you constantly bring up Trump, but I can't bring up Hunters laptop? Please explain.

Biden was Obama's point person on Ukraine. Later on, Hunter got fabulously wealthy from jobs in Ukraine which he was obviously unqualified for.

Of all the countries around the globe, you're telling us it's just a coincidence, that Bidens son got rich in the country where Biden was the president's point man.

Sure. Just a coincidence.

We can still talk about Trump and Russia, but not Hilary or Hunter Biden.

That's very convenient for you.
Old 02-17-2022, 03:33 PM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
So why can you constantly bring up Trump, but I can't bring up Hunters laptop? Please explain.
Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces
His incidents actually happen and are still happening How long is long enough Jim? for Durham to find something ? this is playing like election Fraud You and other insit it was so bad so rampant yet they cant find any Seems Durham is doing the same thing looking so hard hes making stuff up and as if on Cue the Trump fan club claims another smoking Gun

Your Hunter laptop is fixation this is what all Normal citizens would do Mr. Isaac said he did not hear back from investigators. (why would he ) He said that he wondered why the laptop’s existence had not been disclosed (again why would he care ?) Mr. Isaac said “it just didn’t feel right” that the existence of the laptop was not widely known. “Somebody besides me should have known about it,” he said. Mr. Isaac said he called a couple of members of Congress, whom he did not identify, but did not hear back. then Mr. Isaac declined to discuss his next steps, but The New York Post reported that in September, he gave the copy of the hard drive (well thats not legal )to Mr. Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert J. Costello. Mr. Giuliani later provided it to the tabloid, a handoff in which Stephen K. Bannon, sounds like a blue dress conventenly saved not swallowed Isaac said he turned the hard drive over to Costello because of fears for his safety. But he's: on Hannity

And now Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements

"It has long been a crime to make a false statement to the government. But the law criminalizes only false statements that are material — false statements that matter because they can actually affect a specific decision of the government."

The attorneys wrote that "false statements about ancillary matters" are immaterial.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpeg
Views:	119
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	68750  

Last edited by wdmso; 02-17-2022 at 03:54 PM..
Old 02-17-2022, 03:42 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces
His incident actually happen and is still happening

Your Hunter laptop is fixation is imaginary

And now Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements

"It has long been a crime to make a false statement to the government. But the law criminalizes only false statements that are material — false statements that matter because they can actually affect a specific decision of the government."

The attorneys wrote that "false statements about ancillary matters" are immaterial.
"Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces "

Joe Biden, the sitting president, isn't relevant! Gotcha.

How do you know that Durham made false statements? Because Hilary said so?
Old 02-17-2022, 04:02 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
"Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces "

Joe Biden, the sitting president, isn't relevant! Gotcha. Jim get back to me when Biden tries to steal the election , or fudges his company's valuation or Has his un elected kids in the white House

How do you know that Durham made false statements? Because Hilary said so?
can you read Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements nothing about him making false statements

you really need to watch and read New from other sources
Old 02-17-2022, 04:05 PM   #6
scottw

Quote:

they say reading helps improve your spelling and grammar...
Old 02-17-2022, 04:44 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
they say reading helps improve your spelling and grammar...
If to people post there opinions and the tyme two do sow isn’t apropriate, rust assured their will be one guy we can awl depend on to set things right.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-17-2022, 05:37 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
can you read Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements nothing about him making false statements

"Jim get back to me when Biden tries to steal the election, or fudges his company's valuation or Has his un elected kids in the white House"

Mueller didn't investigate Trump for any of those things. Yet you were OK with that investigation.

Hilarys campaign team may well have tried to overturn the results of the 2016 election, by fabricating the Russia hoax.

Trumps kids were in unelected positions. Advisors arent elected.

You want Biden's son Hunter serving as a senior policy advisor? I doubt it.
Old 02-17-2022, 05:39 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:

How is it irrelevant if Hilary's campaign staff paid tech experts to hack into Trumps servers, when they were running against each other for president? And then continued to do so when he was POTUS?
Old 02-18-2022, 09:09 AM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
How is it irrelevant if Hilary's campaign staff paid tech experts to hack into Trumps servers, when they were running against each other for president? And then continued to do so when he was POTUS?
Jim like I said you Are a 1 trick Fox pony you need to read other sources other than the ones telling you what you want to hear

Thus far, Durham has not charged anyone with spying on Trump. how can that be if it happened

The FBI investigated Sussmann’s tip but concluded that it was not suspicious at all. The indictment said agents found that the computer in question “was not owned or operated by the Trump Organization,

In a later filing in October, Durham appeared to acknowledge that he did not have evidence that Sussmann ever spoke directly to the Clinton campaign about Alfa Bank.

have fun explaining how everyone's lying
Old 02-18-2022, 08:59 AM   #11
wdmso

Quote:

Biden was Obama's point person on Ukraine. Later on, Hunter got fabulously wealthy from jobs in Ukraine which he was obviously unqualified for.

Of all the countries around the globe, you're telling us it's just a coincidence, that Bidens son got rich in the country where Biden was the president's point man.

Sure. Just a coincidence.

We can still talk about Trump and Russia, but not Hilary or Hunter Biden.

That's very convenient for you.
2006, President George W. Bush appointed him Hunter Biden to the Amtrak board of directors

seems he had some experience .. Like i said you hail Trump's kids for using daddy's Name as Smart

But you accuse Biden of pay bribes or something so his Kid got rich But you cant prove it so you just lie about it But your not a partisan Hack ya ok
Old 02-18-2022, 09:08 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
2006, President George W. Bush appointed him Hunter Biden to the Amtrak board of directors

seems he had some experience .. Like i said you hail Trump's kids for using daddy's Name as Smart

But you accuse Biden of pay bribes or something so his Kid got rich But you cant prove it so you just lie about it But your not a partisan Hack ya ok
Yup. And purely a coincidence that Hunter sought his fortune in Ukraine, where VP Biden wielded a lot of power. Just a coincidence. Of all the countries on the planet, Hunter happened to get rich in the country where his VP daddy had a ton of influence.

I just checked, there are 195 countries in the world today. Hunter had to seek riches in Ukraine.