Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-30-2022, 06:09 PM   #61
Pete F.
Canceled

Imagine if Biden went on TV and said that he’d be willing to work with Russia over the “Ukraine thing” if Putin “does us a favor” and releases everything he has on Trump. Do you think republicans would just say “no big deal”?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 03-30-2022, 07:40 PM   #62
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Imagine if Biden went on TV and said that he’d be willing to work with Russia over the “Ukraine thing” if Putin “does us a favor” and releases everything he has on Trump. Do you think republicans would just say “no big deal”?
i’d be happy imagining him on tv and not slipping with some insane gaffe,,like saying putin can’t stay in power or saying that the US will use chemical weapons if russia does, or telling the 82nd airborne that they’ll see ukraine. i’d be happy if he could avoid saying things that insane. they‘re batsh*t crazy things to say.

he’s deteriorating before the worlds eyes.
Old 03-30-2022, 09:02 PM   #63
Pete F.
Canceled

I think the ease with which Putin conquered the GOP led to his hubris in attacking Ukraine. Zelensky & the Ukrainian people are not amoral morons like Trump & his supporters. They have something the GOP lacks, integrity and a backbone.
Old 03-30-2022, 09:05 PM   #64
Pete F.
Canceled

Meanwhile on Russian state TV: Another translated clip of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard, introduced by state TV host Vladimir Soloviev as "Our girlfriend Tulsi."

After the clip plays, one panelist asks: "Is she some sort of a Russian agent?" The host quickly replies: "Yes."
Old 03-30-2022, 10:45 PM   #65
detbuch

Quote:
I think the ease with which Putin conquered the GOP led to his hubris in attacking Ukraine.

So if attacking Ukraine depended on conquering the GOP, why did he wait for the GOP to lose power and attack when the Democrat Party was in power? Had he already conquered the Democrats? Not that I expect you to make sense, but what you say here makes no sense.

Zelensky & the Ukrainian people are not amoral morons like Trump & his supporters. They have something the GOP lacks, integrity and a backbone.
There are no amoral moronic Ukrainians? I've heard a fair amount of them are NAZIs. That many of them are pro-Russian and want to break away from Ukraine and join Russia. That Ukraine has for a long time been rife with corruption, and even Biden threatened them if they did not clean up their act.

And, of course, the GOP is so spineless that it's putting up no resistance to the Democrat agenda and is falling all over itself to give the Dems every little thing they want--absolutely no backbone ... right?

And of course, The elephant party is so full of integrity that it created a magnificent hoax full of scandalous rumors innuendos and dossiers, while also spewing out a continuous stream of wonderfully corrosive lies that invested the time and money of the American people during the previous five years.

I had been thinking that you deliberately tell propagandistic lies, but now I'm wondering if you actually believe the nonsense that you spout.
Old 03-31-2022, 04:14 AM   #66
Pete F.
Canceled

Things not on Hunter’s laptop or Hillary’s emails:
—A PowerPoint presentation to overthrow the U.S. gov’t
—17 boxes of stolen classified docs from the WH
—The translator notes from Trump’s Putin meetings
—An executive order to seize voting machines
—Deleted WH call logs from 1/6
Old 03-31-2022, 07:27 AM   #67
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’d be happy imagining him on tv and not slipping with some insane gaffe,,like saying putin can’t stay in power or saying that the US will use chemical weapons if russia does,

he’s deteriorating before the worlds eyes.
So let me get this correct Putin invades Ukraine bombs civilians hospitals schools threatens to use nukes and chemical weapons

And you think Biden saying putin can’t stay in power is some insane gaffe

Republicans once again attack their own POTUS this time for being to tough on Putin

and please get informed Biden stated if Russia used chemical weapons we nato would respond! Biden never said we’ll respond with chemical weapons he said we would respond in kind
Stop the misinformation
Old 03-31-2022, 07:57 AM   #68
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So let me get this correct Putin invades Ukraine bombs civilians hospitals schools threatens to use nukes and chemical weapons

And you think Biden saying putin can’t stay in power is some insane gaffe

Republicans once again attack their own POTUS this time for being to tough on Putin

and please get informed Biden stated if Russia used chemical weapons we nato would respond! Biden never said we’ll respond with chemical weapons he said we would respond in kind
Stop the misinformation
"And you think Biden saying putin can’t stay in power is some insane gaffe "

Not just me. Do you pay attention to ANYTHING? Several people in the Biden administration had to clarify that Biden didn't mean what he said.

"Biden never said we’ll respond with chemical weapons he said we would respond in kind"

Umm...what do you think "in kind" means, if its's a response to Russia's use of chemical weapons? Again, the administration had to go out there and tell the world that Biden didn't mean what he said.

Here's the google definition of "in kind" (look it up!) - "in the same way".

So if Russia uses chemical weapons, and Biden says we'd respond "in mind", any honest person admits that Biden is saying we'd respond with chemical weapons. We'd never, ever do that...But Biden explicitly said we would.

you're denying what "in kind" means, for political convenience, because you can't just admit he slipped up.

Cambridge dictionary - "If you do something in kind, you do the same thing to someone that they have just done to you."
Old 03-31-2022, 12:27 PM   #69
wdmso

Quote:
"And you think Biden saying putin can’t stay in power is some insane gaffe "

Not just me. Do you pay attention to ANYTHING? Several people in the Biden administration had to clarify that Biden didn't mean what he said.

"Biden never said we’ll respond with chemical weapons he said we would respond in kind"

Umm...what do you think "in kind" means, if its's a response to Russia's use of chemical weapons? Again, the administration had to go out there and tell the world that Biden didn't mean what he said.

Here's the google definition of "in kind" (look it up!) - "in the same way".

So if Russia uses chemical weapons, and Biden says we'd respond "in mind", any honest person admits that Biden is saying we'd respond with chemical weapons. We'd never, ever do that...But Biden explicitly said we would.

you're denying what "in kind" means, for political convenience, because you can't just admit he slipped up.

Cambridge dictionary - "If you do something in kind, you do the same thing to someone that they have just done to you."

clearly you're not one of the honest people whom your claim clearly understand Biden ment chemical weapons

We will do the Same or in Kind Jim we will Attack the russians if they use chemical weapons ! However your in a fantasy world if you think Biden or Nato suggested they would use chemicals weapons as a response its not ours or natos to use chemicals so carelessly if at all

NATO Deputy-General Secretary Mircea Geoana said in an interview with The Associated Press that the group would respond if Russia used chemical or nuclear weapons in its war against Ukraine.

“NATO is a defensive alliance, but also it’s a nuclear alliance,” said Geoana, who is also the former Romanian foreign minister and ambassador to the United States. “If they will be using chemical weapons or other kinds of higher-end systems against Ukraine, this will be changing fundamentally the nature of the war that Mr. Putin has waged against Ukraine.”

“I can guarantee that NATO is ready to respond proportionately,
” Geoana added. https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ion-if-russia/

Looks like you never looked up regime Change

the replacement of one administration or government by another, especially by means of military force.

Biden said"Putin 'cannot remain in power'" and people drew their own conclusions ... and Biden responded" Biden: 'I make no apologies' for Putin comment ! I want to make it clear, I wasn't then nor am I now articulating a policy change."

Jim conservatives are just dishonest 24x7 before this comment Biden was weak on Putin he invade because of Bidens weakness BLA BALA BLA .. but now it OMG how could he say such a thing is he crazy

case in point

Many top hosts for Fox News and other conservative media voices are blaming the White House for supposedly enabling Russia’s attack on Ukraine — even some of the same personalities who previously ridiculed President Biden’s warnings that an invasion was imminent.

“It’s just extraordinary what this president has allowed our adversaries to do,” Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo told viewers Thursday morning, as reports of Russian incursions across Ukraine poured in. She argued that Biden “has not been tough enough on Russia” and, “so far, anything that this administration has said has been weak.”

But days earlier, Bartiromo had sounded confident the Biden administration was inflating the threat of Russian aggression to distract from bad political news at home —

Some Republicans in the Senate and House of Representatives blamed Biden for failing to deter Russian President Vladimir Putin from sending forces into Ukraine and called on the U.S. president to take a stronger position on the largest conflict in Europe since World War Two.

Republicans panned the remark, including Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio, who called the moment a "mistake."

“Well, first, I think all of us believe the world would be a better place without Vladimir Putin,” he said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “But second, that’s not the official U.S. policy, and by saying that, that regime change is our strategy,

These republicans already Knew regime change wasn't our strategy,

so how is saying I think all of us believe the world would be a better place without Vladimir Putin, is different than Putin cannot remain in power'

When Trump was in office His Trump’s favorite tools was hyperbole and exaggeration and his supporters Cheered

But with Biden everything is taken literally like President Biden pledging to “cure” cancer... and the right screams how arrogant
Old 03-31-2022, 01:16 PM   #70
Jim in CT

Quote:
clearly you're not one of the honest people whom your claim clearly understand Biden ment chemical weapons

We will do the Same or in Kind Jim we will Attack the russians if they use chemical weapons ! However your in a fantasy world if you think Biden or Nato suggested they would use chemicals weapons as a response its not ours or natos to use chemicals so carelessly if at all

NATO Deputy-General Secretary Mircea Geoana said in an interview with The Associated Press that the group would respond if Russia used chemical or nuclear weapons in its war against Ukraine.

“NATO is a defensive alliance, but also it’s a nuclear alliance,” said Geoana, who is also the former Romanian foreign minister and ambassador to the United States. “If they will be using chemical weapons or other kinds of higher-end systems against Ukraine, this will be changing fundamentally the nature of the war that Mr. Putin has waged against Ukraine.”

“I can guarantee that NATO is ready to respond proportionately,
” Geoana added. https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ion-if-russia/

Looks like you never looked up regime Change

the replacement of one administration or government by another, especially by means of military force.

Biden said"Putin 'cannot remain in power'" and people drew their own conclusions ... and Biden responded" Biden: 'I make no apologies' for Putin comment ! I want to make it clear, I wasn't then nor am I now articulating a policy change."

Jim conservatives are just dishonest 24x7 before this comment Biden was weak on Putin he invade because of Bidens weakness BLA BALA BLA .. but now it OMG how could he say such a thing is he crazy

case in point

Many top hosts for Fox News and other conservative media voices are blaming the White House for supposedly enabling Russia’s attack on Ukraine — even some of the same personalities who previously ridiculed President Biden’s warnings that an invasion was imminent.

“It’s just extraordinary what this president has allowed our adversaries to do,” Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo told viewers Thursday morning, as reports of Russian incursions across Ukraine poured in. She argued that Biden “has not been tough enough on Russia” and, “so far, anything that this administration has said has been weak.”

But days earlier, Bartiromo had sounded confident the Biden administration was inflating the threat of Russian aggression to distract from bad political news at home —

Some Republicans in the Senate and House of Representatives blamed Biden for failing to deter Russian President Vladimir Putin from sending forces into Ukraine and called on the U.S. president to take a stronger position on the largest conflict in Europe since World War Two.

Republicans panned the remark, including Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio, who called the moment a "mistake."

“Well, first, I think all of us believe the world would be a better place without Vladimir Putin,” he said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “But second, that’s not the official U.S. policy, and by saying that, that regime change is our strategy,

These republicans already Knew regime change wasn't our strategy,

so how is saying I think all of us believe the world would be a better place without Vladimir Putin, is different than Putin cannot remain in power'

When Trump was in office His Trump’s favorite tools was hyperbole and exaggeration and his supporters Cheered

But with Biden everything is taken literally like President Biden pledging to “cure” cancer... and the right screams how arrogant
"your in a fantasy world if you think Biden or Nato suggested they would use chemicals weapons "

No, you're in a fantasy world if you don't think that's precisely what he suggested. You are denying what "in kind" means.

I agree with you, he didn't mean to say it. I know we'd never use chemical weapons. But he said we would. That's what "in kind" means.

"NATO Deputy-General Secretary Mircea Geoana said"

We're talking about what President Biden said...

"Jim conservatives are just dishonest 24x7".

That's rich, coming from you. Are you EVER going to tell us why you called Desantis' bill the "don't say gay" bill, when it applies exactly identically to heterosexuality and homosexuality? Can't you just admit you got it wrong?

"but now it OMG how could he say such a thing is he crazy"

ye she is. In the span of a fgew days, he said Putin cannot remain in power, he said we'd respond with chemical weapons if Russia used them, and he said the 82nd Airborne was going to Ukraine. All in a few days time.

There's a reason why he's polling where he is. And it's not just the diehard conservatives. He's tanking with independents badly, and losing big ground with Hispanics.

Keep talking about transgender issues, that'll help.
Old 03-31-2022, 01:31 PM   #71
detbuch

Quote:
Things not on Hunter’s laptop or Hillary’s emails:
—A PowerPoint presentation to overthrow the U.S. gov’t
—17 boxes of stolen classified docs from the WH
—The translator notes from Trump’s Putin meetings
—An executive order to seize voting machines
—Deleted WH call logs from 1/6
I doubt that the FBI is searching the laptop for what is not on it.
Old 03-31-2022, 01:37 PM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
"your in a fantasy world if you think Biden or Nato suggested they would use chemicals weapons "

No, you're in a fantasy world if you don't think that's precisely what he suggested. You are denying what "in kind" means.

you have no idea what you are talking about sorry

I agree with you, he didn't mean to say it. I know we'd never use chemical weapons. But he said we would. That's what "in kind" means.

"NATO Deputy-General Secretary Mircea Geoana said"

We're talking about what President Biden said... Jim Biden is not in charge of NATO ... so you think we have going along with nato in our response to Putin's invasion only to launch a chemical attack on our own

"Jim conservatives are just dishonest 24x7".

That's rich, coming from you. Are you EVER going to tell us why you called Desantis' bill the "don't say gay" bill, when it applies exactly identically to heterosexuality and homosexuality? Can't you just admit you got it wrong? its a nickname Jim what did I get wrong ? there are no classes being taught to k-8 in Fla or any other State its a lie

"but now it OMG how could he say such a thing is he crazy"

ye she is. In the span of a few days, he said Putin cannot remain in power, he said we'd respond with chemical weapons if Russia used them, and he said the 82nd Airborne was going to Ukraine. All in a few days time.

There's a reason why he's polling where he is. And it's not just the diehard conservatives. He's tanking with independents badly, and losing big ground with Hispanics.

Keep talking about transgender issues, that'll help.

UNITED NATIONS — President Donald Trump, in his first address to the United Nations, derided Kim Jong Un, North Korea’s leader, as a “rocket man” on Tuesday as the president warned that he may be forced to "totally destroy" the rogue nation.

"If the righteous many do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph," Trump said, as he detailed the horrors of what he called the "depraved" North Korean regime.

"Rocket man is on a suicide mission," he said, using a nickname for Kim that refers to the North Korean leader's recent missile tests.

"The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."

Mr Trump told reporters on Tuesday: "North Korea best not make any more threats to the US. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Perhaps Mr Trump believes that no hyperbolic threats should go unmatched or that apocalyptic warnings are the only ones the North Korean leadership will understand. Perhaps he - intentionally or not - is pursuing a Nixonian "madman" style foreign policy, where adversaries will tread lightly to avoid triggering the wrath of an unpredictable US commander-in-chief.

Conservatives suffer from historical amnesia But But Biden is out of control...
Old 03-31-2022, 01:52 PM   #73
Jim in CT

Quote:
UNITED NATIONS — President Donald Trump, in his first address to the United Nations, derided Kim Jong Un, North Korea’s leader, as a “rocket man” on Tuesday as the president warned that he may be forced to "totally destroy" the rogue nation.

"If the righteous many do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph," Trump said, as he detailed the horrors of what he called the "depraved" North Korean regime.

"Rocket man is on a suicide mission," he said, using a nickname for Kim that refers to the North Korean leader's recent missile tests.

"The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."

Mr Trump told reporters on Tuesday: "North Korea best not make any more threats to the US. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Perhaps Mr Trump believes that no hyperbolic threats should go unmatched or that apocalyptic warnings are the only ones the North Korean leadership will understand. Perhaps he - intentionally or not - is pursuing a Nixonian "madman" style foreign policy, where adversaries will tread lightly to avoid triggering the wrath of an unpredictable US commander-in-chief.

Conservatives suffer from historical amnesia But But Biden is out of control...
ok. let’s be clear. please tell
me one single way, in which Desantis’ bill treats homosexuality differently from how it treats heterosexuality.

“don’t say gay” isn’t some random nickname and you know it. it’s a lie, designed to paint him as a bigot. it’s what your side constantly does, and in november america will render an opinion on that.

god forbid we discuss it honestly.

are you saying we should discuss sexuality in kindergarten wdmso? 4 and 5 year olds?

i know biden isn’t in charge of nato, which makes it more stupid, not less stupid, for biden to tell the world
nato would respond with chemical
weapons. you’re proving my point. thank you.
Old 03-31-2022, 02:58 PM   #74
detbuch

Quote:
Trump should just pay Christopher Steele to "find" dirt on the Bidens.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:37 PM   #75
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Trump should just pay Christopher Steele to "find" dirt on the Bidens.
He could just ask Iwanna to speak to him

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-31-2022, 09:53 PM   #76
detbuch

Quote:
He could just ask Iwanna to speak to him
He didn't "ask" Putin to "find" or "dig up" (create a phoney scandalous narrative such as the Steele Dossier secretly paid for by the Clinton campaign). He said PUBLICLY that Putin should release the reason why the mayor of Moscow's wife gave the Bidens $3.5 million dollars. He didn't try to hide what he thought Putin should do, as the Clinton campaign deceitfully paid Steele to do. He didn't secretly ask Putin to do it, he openly, in public, said he should.

"One thing, while I’m on your show, as long as Putin now is not exactly a fan of our country, let him explain, where did - because Chris Wallace wouldn’t let me ask the question - why did the mayor of Moscow's wife give the Bidens, both of them, $3.5 million dollars? That’s a lot of money," Trump told John Solomon and Amanda Head on the “Just the News” show on Real America's Voice network.

Trump added that “I would think Putin would know the answer to that. I think he should release it."

Would it be a terrible thing if Putin did release the info? How should the Dems or legacy media react if he did. Oh wait . . . right . . . it would be shrugged off, as they did with Hunter's laptop, as "Russian disinformation."

I suspect you still think the Steele Dossier was good, and that it was OK for Clinton to secretly pay Steele to do it. But how dare Trump suggest, in public, without paying him, that Putin should release information that he would know.
Old 04-01-2022, 12:09 AM   #77
Pete F.
Canceled

Jared Kushner made a surprise, midnight trip to meet with MBS in Saudi Arabia in 2017. A week later, MBS rounded up, assaulted and tortured dozens of his rivals.

Now Jared Kushner's investment fund is seeking billions from the Saudis.

But let's talk Hunter's laptop

"There's no possible way a hostile foreign power with a vast propaganda and intelligence machine could have manipulated 2016...and also bamboo fibers and Dominion voting machines and the Lizard people stole 2020 from Trump and 1/6 was a tourist visit."
Old 04-01-2022, 05:25 AM   #78
Jim in CT

Quote:

But let's talk Hunter's laptop

"There's no possible way a hostile foreign power with a vast propaganda and intelligence machine could have manipulated 2016...and also bamboo fibers and Dominion voting machines and the Lizard people stole 2020 from Trump and 1/6 was a tourist visit."
we can’t talk about both? even cnn is saying this looks really really bad for hunter.

CNN is saying that.

If the GOP takes the house in november, which is very likely, they then control committees and have subpoena power. it’ll be “Hunters laptop” 24/7 for a while.

Could be a rough time for you. Start stocking up on your tin foil hats now.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:24 AM   #79
Pete F.
Canceled

SENTENCING TOMORROW for Lonnie Coffman, who admits have the following in truck on Jan 6:

"Hundreds of rounds of
ammunition, large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes,
camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun, cloth rags, lighters.. 11 mason jars"
Old 04-01-2022, 08:02 AM   #80
Jim in CT

Quote:
SENTENCING TOMORROW for Lonnie Coffman, who admits have the following in truck on Jan 6:

"Hundreds of rounds of
ammunition, large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes,
camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun, cloth rags, lighters.. 11 mason jars"
again, where’s the evidence that he was part of some plot?

how many people at the BLM riots had weapons? how come you never once made a post calling those riots an armed coup?

answer - it’s ok when liberals do it, only problematic for you when conservatives do it.

the only principle you have, the only principle you are consistent with, is that liberals are good and conservatives are bad.

you deny everything bad the left does, and deny everything good that the right does. because you need it to be way more simple than what’s real, and what’s real is this - there is plenty of good and bad people, and god and bad ideas, on both sides.

Your side said Giv Cuomo was “the gold standard” in terms of
managing covid. Yet Florida has way more old people, didn’t lock down as much, didn’t keep
kids out of school as long, and has a lower death rate than NY. How could any sane person conclude that FL didn’t do a better job? On what possible basis would you say NY was managed better?

If Cuomo was “the gold standard” who deserves book deals and hollywood awards, what does that make desantis?

President, maybe.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:24 AM   #81
Pete F.
Canceled

Just keep believing

As Merrick Garland said

“ We build investigations by laying a foundation. We resolve more straightforward cases first because they provide the evidentiary foundation for more complex cases.

Investigating the more overt crimes generates linkages to less overt ones. Overt actors and the evidence they provide can lead us to others who may also have been involved. And that evidence can serve as the foundation for further investigative leads and techniques.

In circumstances like those of January 6th, a full accounting does not suddenly materialize. To ensure that all those criminally responsible are held accountable, we must collect the evidence.

We follow the physical evidence. We follow the digital evidence. We follow the money.”
Old 04-01-2022, 09:48 AM   #82
detbuch

Quote:
we can’t talk about both?
You could do what he does. Respond to his posts by avoiding what he says and just use them as an occasion to bash Biden and the Dems.

Remember (Pete likes the remember meme) that he is not about a conversation in search of truth. He is about not tolerating "conservatism," not giving it any space for debate. He is about drumming his Progressive message into our heads and totally dismissing, disregarding, paying no attention, to what opposes his view of what really matters, even if he has to lie to convince us.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:09 AM   #83
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You could do what he does. Respond to his posts by avoiding what he says and just use them as an occasion to bash Biden and the Dems.

Remember (Pete likes the remember meme) that he is not about a conversation in search of truth. He is about not tolerating "conservatism," not giving it any space for debate. He is about drumming his Progressive message into our heads and totally dismissing, disregarding, paying no attention, to what opposes his view of what really matters, even if he has to lie to convince us.
every single post, wdmso too, is :

liberal=good, conservative=bad.

we’re at a point, where Desantis is being called an anti gay bigot because he doesn’t want sexuality of any kind ( including heterosexuality) discussed in grades K-3.

the left, including wdmso, are calling it the “don’t say gay” bill, even though it treats heterosexuality identically to how it treats homosexuality.

but it’s an anti gay bill.

and it’s bad to oppose talking about genitalia to someone else’s kindergartener. age 5.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:54 AM   #84
Pete F.
Canceled

Remember - they've arrested more Republican men in public restrooms then they have trans women.

But that's no excuse to demonize and fear all Republican men.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-01-2022, 11:59 AM   #85
Jim in CT

Quote:
Remember - they've arrested more Republican men in public restrooms then they have trans women.

there are a lot more republican men. stupid post even for you.
Old 04-01-2022, 12:10 PM   #86
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
there are a lot more republican men. stupid post even for you.
I thought even one was too many, doesn’t it apply to Trumplicans?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-02-2022, 01:50 AM   #87
scottw

Quote:
Donald Trump’s phone logs of seven hours and 37 minutes, including the period when the building was being violently assaulted, according to documents obtained by The Washington Post and CBS News.

Are absent

Convenient?
oops there goes another....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FPOmGxRWQAU1Uhf.jpeg
Views:	117
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	68818  
Old 04-02-2022, 02:36 AM   #88
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
oops there goes another....
Trump didn't intentionally hide his calls during the insurrection, he intentionally hid his calls all the time is a truly Trumpian twist

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-02-2022, 05:54 AM   #89
Rmarsh

Quote:

Pete....you are hilarious! Please do carry on
Old 04-08-2022, 09:03 PM   #90
Pete F.
Canceled

Preliminary list of Jan 6th Lifers

Don Jr
Giuliani
Mark Meadows
Gen Mike Flynn
Roger Stone
Erik Prince
Bannon