Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #1
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I said I don't like any of the idiotic things he says. That would include anything racist.

Now, why would one go to a church for 20 years, if they didn't buy into the pastor's message? If Wright claims white people are bad, and the congregation chuckles (as you said), and then comes back the following week, that's OK with you? The proper response to that kind of racist hate, is laughter? Is that what you think? Because that's what you said.

A person of integrity would walk out and not go back.
So you can support someone bc of some of his beliefs/actions and dislike others but won't understand someone doing the same.

I got it now. Thanks
Old 07-25-2016, 11:31 AM   #2
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you can support someone bc of some of his beliefs/actions and dislike others but won't understand someone doing the same.

I got it now. Thanks
You say you think he is a racist yet he hires hundreds if not thousands of non-Caucasian people including women.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-25-2016, 11:40 AM   #3
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
You say you think he is a racist yet he hires hundreds if not thousands of non-Caucasian people including women.
Exactly. People that yell racist all the time are usually the ones dividing by race .
Old 07-25-2016, 11:46 AM   #4
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Exactly. People that yell racist all the time are usually the ones dividing by race .
His family has a long history of discrimination. The justice dept. sued Trunp over discrimination at his apt. buildings multiple times. He repeatedly retweets messages from White/Nazi supremacists.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:57 AM   #5
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
His family has a long history of discrimination. The justice dept. sued Trunp over discrimination at his apt. buildings multiple times. He repeatedly retweets messages from White/Nazi supremacists.
Propaganda without a link to back up your opinion.
Never mind, as usual I did the work and found that was 43 years ago and a much different time in regaurds to the race relationships. Now how about posting those retweets so we can see what this is all about.

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 07-25-2016 at 12:04 PM..
Old 07-25-2016, 11:59 AM   #6
buckman

Quote:
The case was dismissed .
Hillary was a big supporter of Senator Byrd . An actual member of the Ku Klux Klan.
Does it bother you the DNC called an operation to recruit Hispanics , Operation Taco Bowl ?
Old 07-25-2016, 01:42 PM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
The case was dismissed .
Hillary was a big supporter of Senator Byrd . An actual member of the Ku Klux Klan.
Does it bother you the DNC called an operation to recruit Hispanics , Operation Taco Bowl ?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...160_story.html

According to this it was not dismissed. Do you have a link to a story stating it was dismissed?

You seem to have ignored all his tweets and comments (even Paul Ryan views his comments about the judge as racist).

Sen. Byrd was a racist who renounced his views and regretted his earlier votes/actions.

Last edited by PaulS; 07-25-2016 at 01:57 PM..
Old 07-25-2016, 03:00 PM   #8
buckman

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...160_story.html

According to this it was not dismissed. Do you have a link to a story stating it was dismissed?

You seem to have ignored all his tweets and comments (even Paul Ryan views his comments about the judge as racist).

Sen. Byrd was a racist who renounced his views and regretted his earlier votes/actions.

You really shouldn't use The Washington Post to back up your stories. Some of the emails have shown that they ran some of their stories by the DNC to be edited before being published. 😂
Old 07-25-2016, 12:42 PM   #9
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
His family has a long history of racism...the whole family is racist?
I have got to see you back that up.

Hillary has history of racism herself, need I remind you of her super preditor label she gave blacks?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-racist-top-5/

https://youtu.be/8k4nmRZx9nc
Old 07-25-2016, 01:44 PM   #10
PaulS

[QUOTE=ecduzitgood;1104993]His family has a long history of racism...the whole family is racist?
I have got to see you back that up.

/QUOTE]

See the other link -

The best you have is "the whole family" bc I never said the whole family? His father certainly had issues with renting to minorities.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:59 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
His family has a long history of discrimination. .
As opposed to the Clintons!

In 2008, Bill said that not long before, Obama would have been serving him coffee.

Hilary is a huge fan of Margaret Sanger. She won the Margaret Sanger award!

Both Clintons loved Robert Byrd.

Former Arkansas Senator J. William Fulbright (segregationist) was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Clinton in 1993. In the ceremony, he referred to Fulbright as “my mentor.”

Another Arkansas segregationist, Orval Faubus, was another one of Clinton’s political mentors. Faubus was the governor who tried to stop the integration of Little Rock High School in 1957 by using the Arkansas National Guard. Integration occurred after President Dwight D. Eisenhower, a Republican, superseded Faubus and nationalized the Arkansas National Guard
Old 07-25-2016, 11:44 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:

I got it now. Thanks
No you don't get it. Because liberals don't do what I do.

Paul, here is the difference. I can say out loud "Donald Trump is crass and can be a jerk. But I am voting for him because I think Hilary is evil."

I don't see anyone here saying "Hilary is a compulsive liar who married, and enabled, a predator of women. But I am voting for her anyway because Trump is worse"

That's not what most liberals say. The vast majority, deny that Hilary has issues with telling the truth. And they call her a champion of women's rights, and they do it with a straight face.

So I will ask you. Is Hilary a compulsive liar, or not? Spence says no.

She said Bill wasn't cheating on her, but that the GOP (via a vast right wing conspiracy) was framing him.

She said she was under sniper attack on an overseas visit, and refuses to concede that was a lie.

She said she turned over all her work emails to the FBI (except for the 3,000 they found on their own)

She said she sent no emails flagged as classified (except for the 3 she sent that were flagged as classified).

Have fun with that Paul.