Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2008, 06:40 AM   #17
scottw

another endorsement?

I actually prefer the companion photo where he's grinning and jumping up and down....

this should go over very well in the heartland..."this ad paid for by the friends and close acquaintences of Obama for president"...should make a great tee shirt for the fall....I think we've located Obama's flag lapel pin stuck to the bottom of Bill's shoe...what is it with these people and flags anyway?? what do ya think Spence? I'm thinkin' Secretary of Education in an Obama administration, afterall, O told us that he's an esteemed professor of education, he clearly stands ready to serve his country if called and he has vast experience with developing practical, positive outlets for dealing with the anger and frustration of today's youth...I recall "KILL YOUR PARENTS"...and Bernadine!! I'm thinking Supreme Court for this beauty....reminds me of a Sesame Street song...OH, a terrorist is a person in your neighborhood...he's a person that you meet when your walkin' down the street, he's a person that ya greet each day...I know, Obama said he doesn't like the photo and we shouldn't hold him responsible for what his friends and acquaintences have done, but....you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps, this guys hangs out with some real winners apparently, throw one more body on the pile, they're stacking up like cordwood...stick to the message "CHANGE" and "HOPE"....this would be some change alright! I think Hamas recently endoresed Obama, could Hezbollah be next? I guess they're a little busy right now slaughtering in Lebanon so we might have to wait on that one....stay tuned....

Hagee who?? I think that was McCains response....

sorry I didn't get right back to ya Spence,I've been fishing a lot and this was getting boring, any luck trolling from the yacht yet??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	features_ayers1.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	27245