Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-15-2021, 12:10 PM   #1
wdmso

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...p-was-elected/

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

The intellectual dishonesty of the right is amazing
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-15-2021, 12:19 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
the left is saying that white cops are what’s wrong with our cities. is all the intellectual dishonesty on the right?
Old 10-15-2021, 12:48 PM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the left is saying that white cops are what’s wrong with our cities. is all the intellectual dishonesty on the right?
Have you noticed the guys who constantly vomited disdain for whataboutisms can’t get through a post without dropping whataboutisms😆
Old 10-15-2021, 12:58 PM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
If that’s what you hear, it’s because that’s what you want to hear. The Democrats want accountability for those bad apples that get away with crimes you and I would be charged and prosecuted for. I don’t believe anyone believes the majority of police aren’t doing their job fairly, but those that commit crimes should be held accountable and not be shielded from prosecution behind the badge.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:10 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
If that’s what you hear, it’s because that’s what you want to hear. The Democrats want accountability for those bad apples that get away with crimes you and I would be charged and prosecuted for. I don’t believe anyone believes the majority of police aren’t doing their job fairly, but those that commit crimes should be held accountable and not be shielded from prosecution behind the badge.
they’re not demonizing cops? making police brutality much bigger than it really is?

maybe i’m lying and making that up. maybe you’re lying and in denial. we each know that the other would say.

the democrats want to defund the police.

“i don’t believe anyone believes that majority of police arent doing their jobs fairly.”

it’s a huge majority who are doing their jobs fairly. and. don’t know whether or not democrats don’t believe it, but they won’t say they believe that, because it goes against their woke, meaningless, virtue signaling nonsense.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:52 PM   #6
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

I don’t believe anyone believes the majority of police aren’t doing their job fairly,
Haaaaaaa….. you should re-write that
Old 10-15-2021, 05:59 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Jim you are hearing things that are not being said . Stop lying or even better let’s see the quotes the links

TUBERVILLE OFFERS AMENDMENT TO ELIMINATE FEDERAL FUNDING TO LOCALITIES THAT DEFUND POLICE

The vote was

All present senators voted for it 99-0. (One senator, Republican Mike Rounds of South Dakota, abstained from the evening's votes because his wife is in cancer treatment.)

You not only have a honest issue you have a hearing issue and a lack of research issue .. and worst of all the majority of your info and outrage is spoon fed to you ..
Old 10-15-2021, 12:49 PM   #8
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Good thing you are here to provide honesty and oversight 🤣