Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-03-2021, 07:30 PM   #1
Jim in CT

There is no course in Loudon County called “critical race theory”. But there are kids who reportedly read in school a book called “not my idea”.

in this book, the devil makes deals with people, binding them to whiteness, promising riches of stolen land and stolen property. because that’s what all honkeys are guilty of.

it’s not called critical race theory. but if parents are being honest about kids reading this, then racially divisiveness crap is being forced in our kids there.

there is a limit to how much garbage americans are willing to have been dumped on them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...outputType=amp
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-04-2021, 05:22 AM   #2
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

There is no course in Loudon County called “critical race theory”.

this is correct, there is no CRT101 to select as a course but CRT is being woven into the curriculum just like every other leftists pet cause, they are not educating, they are attempting to indoctrinate children, turning them into useful little social justice warriors and probably democrat voters...and they'll mock you for pointing this out

there is no open/out of the box thinking in schools, teachers and administrators are more dictatorial and activist than ever and don't tolerate opinions that differ from theirs...no one spends more time on social media than the teachers I know, virtue signaling and sharing memes and making comments that they think make them appear smarter and more evolved that anyone who dares to disagree with them...it's pretty amusing

....if you spend any time with a teacher and see the materials that encourage and direct their teaching or if you are involved in schools and see what and how the kids are being taught it's abundantly obvious and it's poisonous

after Jan 6th, I got a letter from my kid's school superintendent telling me what to think about what happened there as it relates to racism and he provided lot's of links where I could go to tell me how to explain to my kids all of the racism involved in what happened on Jan 6th

that's not education, that's activism and propaganda and someone wandering WAY out of their lane using their position to push their beliefs .....they are not educators/administrators FIRST... but political activists
Old 11-04-2021, 05:38 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is correct, there is no CRT101 to select as a course but CRT is being woven into the curriculum just like every other leftists pet cause, they are not educating, they are attempting to indoctrinate children, turning them into useful little social justice warriors and probably democrat voters...and they'll mock you for pointing this out

there is no open/out of the box thinking in schools, teachers and administrators are more dictatorial and activist than ever and don't tolerate opinions that differ from theirs...no one spends more time on social media than the teachers I know, virtue signaling and sharing memes and making comments that they think make them appear smarter and more evolved that anyone who dares to disagree with them...it's pretty amusing

....if you spend any time with a teacher and see the materials that encourage and direct their teaching or if you are involved in schools and see what and how the kids are being taught it's abundantly obvious and it's poisonous

after Jan 6th, I got a letter from my kid's school superintendent telling me what to think about what happened there as it relates to racism and he provided lot's of links where I could go to tell me how to explain to my kids all of the racism involved in what happened on Jan 6th

that's not education, that's activism and propaganda and someone wandering WAY out of their lane using their position to push their beliefs .....they are not educators/administrators FIRST... but political activists
and if you get angry over any of that, you’re a domestic terrorist,
according to the Biden administration.

and what happened in VA and NJ tuesday, in my opinion, was a repudiation of all that. Two states that a month ago no one doubted would remain blue, turned 10+ points to the right after 10 months of what you described. If those two states pivoted that far to the right, where are we in swing states like FL and NC?
Old 11-04-2021, 06:37 AM   #4
scottw

Quote:

and what happened in VA and NJ tuesday, in my opinion, was a repudiation of all that.

]Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/size]
lots of stupid misinformed voters obviously, should all be locked up in concentration camps probably...don't know what's best for them and their kids and need government led by leftists to decide for them
Old 11-04-2021, 07:45 AM   #5
wdmso

Quote:

Scotts on the kool aid ! and down the rabbit hole with the rest of the CRT is happening crowd .

Theses are the same parents who can’t do their kids math . Want schools to discipline their kids or just babysit till they get home from work . Never gone to a parent teacher conference.. but they know what CRT is and where it’s being taught…. Ya ok . But please keep convincing that’s what’s happening
Old 11-04-2021, 07:54 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Here, we see the young Loudon County teacher who quit this summer over racially divisiveness nonsense that was being rammed down her throat.

Again, there might not have been a pamphlet called "CRT", but we all know what we're talking about, the notion that whites all owe some debt because of our collective privilege.

Did this teacher walk away from her career, over something she fabricated?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...theory-lessons

Keep saying that they're all racists and liars, that strategy is working really well.

Biden won in 2020 because he wasn't Trump. Trump is gone now (hopefully for good, which somehow makes me a Trumplican for saying that), so the democrats are going to have to find something else to use, to appeal to Americans. They were unable to come up with that something, in the light-blue state of VA.

There's so many accomplishments the democrats can point to, as their selling point for 2022...not being able to pass an infastructure bill that everyone wants (even though they control the entire federal government), boys in girls bathrooms, boys competing against girls in physical sports, inflation, surging gas prices, late term abortions, defunding police (completely rejected in Minneapolis, the birthplace of the 2020 riots), teaching white children that they are born stained with sin, closing schools, tax increases, green new deals, open borders, wiping out student loans, calling everyone a racist who disagrees with you on any subject...I mean come on! These are issues that all of America will rally behind!
Old 11-04-2021, 07:59 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Theses are the same parents who Never gone to a parent teacher conference..
they go to BOE meetings, maybe you haven't seen the videos. And they get called domestic terrorists for being angry at BOE meetings...

how do you know they don't go to parent teacher conferences? I'd be very, very curious to know where you got that from?

Youre 180 degrees wrong. These are the parents who bothered to see what was being taught, and who are trying to change it. These are the involved parents, who McAulife said they had no right to a say in what gets taught.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:13 AM   #8
scottw

Quote:

Scotts on the kool aid !

Theses are the same parents who can’t do their kids math .

that's original and....

you don't know the difference between ..your...you're

I wonder how your math is
Old 11-04-2021, 07:38 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
There is no course in Loudon County called “critical race theory”. But there are kids who reportedly read in school a book called “not my idea”.

in this book, the devil makes deals with people, binding them to whiteness, promising riches of stolen land and stolen property. because that’s what all honkeys are guilty of.

it’s not called critical race theory. but if parents are being honest about kids reading this, then racially divisiveness crap is being forced in our kids there.

there is a limit to how much garbage americans are willing to have been dumped on them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...outputType=amp
Now is a slow drip. Goal post moving again .. so now it’s a secret attack that just started since Biden took office . Lol
Old 11-04-2021, 07:58 AM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/2021/08/08/opinion/fallacy-whiteness/%3foutputType=amp[/url]
Jim’s been radicalized and doesn’t even know it .

Conservative activists and pundits across the United States have weaponized the theory — a decades-old academic framework that holds that racism is woven into the country’s past and institutions — to claim that equity-conscious school systems are teaching children to hate one another, and White children to hate themselves.

Sucker born everyday

Loudoun, a county of roughly 420,000 just outside the nation’s capital, where the median income was $142,299 in 2019 (more than twice the national average).

So this county is also rich

Who or what motivates conservatives base more than the idea of rich white educated elites telling them what’s what..

GOP fear everything unless we say otherwise . And the sheep follow
Old 11-04-2021, 08:17 AM   #11
scottw

Quote:

Conservative activists and pundits across the United States have weaponized the theory — a decades-old academic framework that holds that racism is woven into the country’s past and institutions — to claim that equity-conscious school systems are teaching children to hate one another, and White children to hate themselves.

Sucker born everyday

Loudoun, a county of roughly 420,000 just outside the nation’s capital, where the median income was $142,299 in 2019 (more than twice the national average).

Who or what motivates conservatives base more than the idea of rich white educated elites telling them what’s what..

wtf is this?
Old 11-04-2021, 09:32 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
wtf is this?
ranting gibberish.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:

Sucker born everyday

Loudon is indeed rich and white. it’s also very liberal, a county that McAuliffe won easily. they are liberal enough to be willing to sacrifice a few of their daughters on the altar of liberal woke virtue signaling.

it’s a deeply, deeply liberal place. that’s fact.

where the hell do you get your information? and what logic do you use,,to try and piece it together?

here’s a link. McAuluffe easily won Loudon County. f that county wasn’t so radically liberal, McAuliffe probably would have won. They LIED about a rape, because expanding the trans bathroom policy was more important. They are also very obviously using racial divisiveness in the classroom. public records show that state education officials referred to CRT very specifically by name, said it was a great tool in education.

i’m not making one speck of that up. if you can’t accept it because it doesn’t help your side, that’s your problem. it’s probably about to become a bigger problem
for you, because conservatives are going to be beyond energized and seizing on the formula that worked in blue VA.

https://www.vpap.org/electionresults...oun-county-va/

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-04-2021 at 09:47 AM..