Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-04-2020, 05:46 PM   #181
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
If you can't figure out I was making fun of Trump you're dumber than I thought you were. It shows derangement of trumplicans that they had no problem electing the guy who stood up there and made fun of spazzes and retards. Why would you think I'm crying like a little girl? I didn't tattle I asked why when Bruce posts the rules of the site are they not enforced. As I said you're just an angry man who can't control himself whenever you don't like a post you just resort to insults.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What the hell is wrong with you? First of all, you weren't making fun of Trump, you were criticizing him. Second, you were criticizing him for something I don't think he ever did. Third, by what logic is a disgusting term acceptable, as long as you are using it to poke fun at Trump?

That just makes all kinds of sense.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:49 PM   #182
Jim in CT

Quote:

I didn't tattle Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You tattled like a little girl. Multiple times.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:51 PM   #183
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
What the hell is wrong with you? First of all, you weren't making fun of Trump, you were criticizing him. Second, you were criticizing him for something I don't think he ever did. Third, by what logic is a disgusting term acceptable, as long as you are using it to poke fun at Trump?

That just makes all kinds of sense.
more droning on from a deranged trumplican. You seem to have more problems with my using the term spazz and retard then with Trump on stage making fun of people with disabilities. More hypocrisy out of you.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:53 PM   #184
PaulS

Quote:
You tattled like a little girl. Multiple times.
No I didn't you compulsive liar. I just pointed the violations and asked why they were acceptable. I didn't go behind anyone's back like a tattle-tale does. See you're a compulsive liar you can't help yourself.

You're an angry man face it.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:03 PM   #185
Jim in CT

Quote:
No I didn't you compulsive liar. I just pointed the violations and asked why they were acceptable. I didn't go behind anyone's back like a tattle-tale does. See you're a compulsive liar you can't help yourself.

So you didn't tattle, but you admit to pointing out the violations of others to the moderators of the site and asked why the moderators didn't use their authority.

As opposed to tattling. Because what you freely admitted to, is very different from tattling.

Call me anything you want, I don't make fun of people with Downs Syndrome. That distinction is all yours, congratulations, kudos to you.

And for the tenth and last time, you didn't, you couldn't, offer a syllable about the topic of this thread, other than to blame the GOP for the fact that your side turned the rudder over 180 degrees the nanosecond an accusation was made against one of yours.

As usual, liberalism isn't about what 'they' should do, it's about what 'we' should do. 'We' should believe all women. 'They' can pick and choose when to believe the accuser, based solely on the political affiliation of the accused. Because that makes sense.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:06 PM   #186
Jim in CT

Quote:
more droning on from a deranged trumplican. You seem to have more problems with my using the term spazz and retard then with Trump on stage making fun of people with disabilities. More hypocrisy out of you.
As I said, and as rational people already know, there is video evidence to suggest that Trump's mocking the reporter (who didn't have any mental limitations, so I can't imagine why you brought 'retard' into it, I suppose you just have some latent hostility towards them) had nothing whatsoever to do with the reporter's challenges. And since I said that Trump's mocking the guy was juvenile and stupid, no one here can fathom why you are calling me a Trumplican. But I only criticize him for stuff he actually says and does, I don't have a compulsion to fabricate things to accuse him of. Which in your mind, makes me a Trumplican.

You say so!

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-04-2020 at 06:12 PM..
Old 05-04-2020, 06:08 PM   #187
Jim in CT

Kevin! Kevin! A conservative said something that hurt my feelings! Isn't that against the rules, at least when conservatives do it? Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

And even if they did insult you, you just said that insulting words aren't really insulting if you are using them to make fun of someone. That's what you said? So you had no more reason to get upset by it, than I did by your use of 'retard'. Right? Right???

Maybe you're menstruating, that would explain a lot.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-04-2020 at 06:14 PM..
Old 05-04-2020, 06:16 PM   #188
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Kevin! Kevin! A conservative said something that hurt my feelings! Isn't that against the rules, at least when conservatives do it? Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

Maybe you're menstruating, that would explain a lot.
Sounds familiar

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-04-2020, 06:17 PM   #189
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
The only person in the history of SB.com to stoop to that level. Who is surprised?
Which level are you referring to? Insulting people with Downs, or tattling to the moderators? Because as far as I can see, he has the distinction of being the only one to stoop to both of those levels.

Again, that's what the D stands for, in TDS. I think they see the likelihood of re-election (which I still don't think is as likely as I wish it were) and it broke their brains.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:30 PM   #190
PaulS

So you have more problems with me using what Trump did than with Trump and what he actually did and you voted for Trump on top of it? You hypocrite.

Menstruating good one. Youre a classy guy
Old 05-04-2020, 06:36 PM   #191
Pete F.
Canceled

I still don't understand why some claim it is Trump Derangement Syndrome when the most apparent affliction is Trump Defense Syndrome.
And rational people think it is far less defensible.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-04-2020, 06:45 PM   #192
Jim in CT

Quote:
So you have more problems with me using what Trump did than with Trump and what he actually did and you voted for Trump on top of it? You hypocrite.

Menstruating good one. Youre a classy guy
(1) for the third time, please show me where Trump ever made fun of people with Downs Syndrome.

(2) even if he did do it, does that mean it's OK for you to do it? Maybe we can raise the bar?

(3) I did vote for Trump, as you voted for Obama, after Obama very explicitly made fun of people with Down's. Here's the difference between you and me. I can say (because it's true) that I voted for Trump, even though he does things that I think are disgusting. You can't bring yourself to say that about Obama. Even in this case about making fun of people with Downs (assuming Trump did it, which you refuse to provide evidence of), you justify Obama's making fun of them. You can't just say it was a horrible thing to say. You literally are incapable of it. it's bad when anyone makes fun of those people. It's bad when Obama did it, and if Trump did it (big if), it's just as bad. You give Obama a pass, because you like him.

'Youre a classy guy"

I never said I was. I don't consider myself especially classy. But I calls 'em like I sees 'em, and you are presenting yourself lately as a bratty little girl who will say absolutely anything to avoid any criticism of anyone with a D after their name. I have never, ever heard anyone suggest that using deeply offensive words is acceptable and non-offensive, as long as you are using them to make fun of Trump. Or in Obama's case, making fun of himself. Where did you come up with that stupidity? Where is the logic? You're saying that if I insult myself using the n* word, no one should be offended by that? Or do only liberals get such blanket immunity?

And i'm classy enough to never, ever use that word the way you did.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:53 PM   #193
Pete F.
Canceled

Ya dun gone and victimized him agin, how deer ya?
Doncha no he's already a deplorable and now you gone and toll him dis.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-04-2020, 06:55 PM   #194
PaulS

yeah let's raise the bar here that's a good one
Old 05-04-2020, 07:17 PM   #195
Pete F.
Canceled

Here is the tough question
Would you trust Donald J Trump with the lives of your loved ones?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-04-2020, 07:20 PM   #196
Sea Dangles

Quote:
you mean posted something to mock the Republicans who supported Trump and how they had no problem with him up there making fun of spazzes and retards
Not what I meant. I can make it crystal clear if you can’t catch the hint.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #197
Sea Dangles

Quote:

Somebody does not know what tattling means.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-04-2020, 07:22 PM   #198
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Only for 8 years.👍🏿

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-04-2020, 07:38 PM   #199
Jim in CT

Quote:
It's a broad question. In a military sense, I'd have no problem with one of my kids serving under him. If my house was on fire, would I expect him to rush in and save my kids? Hell no.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:39 PM   #200
Jim in CT

Quote:
Somebody does not know what tattling means.
Yup.

I didn't tattle. I merely informed the authorities here, of the behavior of my peers when I thought said behavior was unacceptable, instead of dealing with it on my own. But I didn't tattle!
Old 05-04-2020, 07:40 PM   #201
Jim in CT

Quote:
yeah let's raise the bar here that's a good one
again, the guy who mocked those with Downs as 'retards', doesn't like the level of discourse. You are such a victim Paul. Poor Paul.

For the 4th time, when did Trump make fun of 'retards'? Any reason why you won't specify?
Old 05-04-2020, 07:42 PM   #202
PaulS

Quote:
again, the guy who mocked those with Downs as 'retards', doesn't like the level of discourse. You are such a victim Paul. Poor Paul.
Don't feel sorry for me but I do feel sorry for you supporting Trump who stood up there on the stage and made fun of spazzes and retards and then you get your panties all in a bunch over someone who's mocking Trump and his supporters for not caring that he did that.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:43 PM   #203
PaulS

Quote:
Not what I meant. I can make it crystal clear if you can’t catch the hint.
Sure make it crystal clear.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:45 PM   #204
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
It's a broad question. In a military sense, I'd have no problem with one of my kids serving under him. If my house was on fire, would I expect him to rush in and save my kids? Hell no.
And which of your relatives would you be willing to sacrifice to open the economy?

At 3000 deaths a day, it will come close to home for most of us.

Just WHO is your 401K worth to you?

Trump* doesn't care about anything other than getting elected again.

Insignificant Collateral damage, anyone?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-04-2020, 08:42 PM   #205
Jim in CT

Quote:
And which of your relatives would you be willing to sacrifice to open the economy?

At 3000 deaths a day, it will come close to home for most of us.

Just WHO is your 401K worth to you?

Trump* doesn't care about anything other than getting elected again.

Insignificant Collateral damage, anyone?
We'd save lives if we made the speed limit 5mph, but we don't do that. How come?

"At 3000 deaths a day"

Interesting math. How long has the virus been here? 80 days? More? And we're at 67,000 deaths? I mean, we all know that math isn't liberals' strong suit, but that's some creative, far-fetched math even for a liberal. Which is less than a bad flu season, and we don't destroy the national economy every flu season.

I'm not saying for sure I think we over-reacted. And hindsight is always 20-20. But you can make a case that we didn't need to do this. Look at Sweden, Taiwan, etc...

'Just WHO is your 401K worth to you?'

Look d*ckhead, you asked me if I'm better off today than I was in January of 2017, I said I was, and I provided support, like my 401k and 529 plans being up. You didn't like my answer, and you couldn't think of a sensible response (because there isn't one), so you moved the goalposts and somehow conclude that because I'm happy my 401k is up, somehow that means I don't care about people. Wanting to retire comfortably, and caring for people, aren't mutually exclusive. Are they? I don't see why they would be, but I'm sure you have an answer that's just full of common sense. Please share.

"Trump* doesn't care about anything other than getting elected again."

Quite the mind reader.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:44 PM   #206
Jim in CT

Quote:
Don't feel sorry for me but I do feel sorry for you supporting Trump who stood up there on the stage and made fun of spazzes and retards and then you get your panties all in a bunch over someone who's mocking Trump and his supporters for not caring that he did that.
I said his attacking that reporter was disgusting. Only in your mind, is that supporting what he did.

You still keep saying that word. You really like that word, huh? Did someone with disabilities graduate above you in your high school class, is that where the hostility comes from?
Old 05-04-2020, 08:54 PM   #207
Jim in CT

Pete: Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

Jim: Yes. For one thing, my 401k is up.

Pete: Oh. And how many people are you willing to sacrifice for your 401k?

I mean, do you think that human sacrifice is the only way that 401k's increase in value? How did you arrive at that asinine conclusion?
Old 05-04-2020, 09:10 PM   #208
PaulS

Quote:
I said his attacking that reporter was disgusting. Only in your mind, is that supporting what he did.

You still keep saying that word. You really like that word, huh? Did someone with disabilities graduate above you in your high school class, is that where the hostility comes from?
Yes, exactly
Old 05-05-2020, 05:37 AM   #209
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yes, exactly
paul for the 5th and final time, what is your evidence that trump made fun of people with intellectual disabilities? or did you just feel like injecting that hateful term in here?
Old 05-05-2020, 07:04 AM   #210
PaulS

Watch the video. It was disgusting.

There is no bottom with this President.