Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-16-2021, 02:22 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
good point, not every response is all about me.

but all you do is ignore all the bad things the left does, and ignore all the good things the right does. it’s all any of you do.

why is it absurd to ask who is instructing Biden who he can speak to, and when he must stop talking? I’d like to know that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So you believe the conspiracy of the mute button. Lol
Old 09-16-2021, 02:30 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So you believe the conspiracy of the mute button. Lol
i believe what i saw, when biden says “i was instructed to call on”
a friendly reporter, and when he said “they told me not to take any more questions.”

you deny he said those things regarding afghanistan recently? i’m curious to know who, exactly, gives these orders to the president. and why does he need o be given that kind of direction? john r mentioned it, nobody questioned him.

LOL.

Old 09-16-2021, 02:45 PM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
i believe what i saw, when biden says “i was instructed to call on”
a friendly reporter, and when he said “they told me not to take any more questions.”

you deny he said those things regarding afghanistan recently? i’m curious to know who, exactly, gives these orders to the president. and why does he need o be given that kind of direction? john r mentioned it, nobody questioned him.

LOL.

Wow you are really out in left field.. is this your 1st time hearing about advising the POTUS . And they have a schedule to maintain? Not just play golf . did you also miss the 4 star general that needed to call and inform his counterpart the us was stable.. due to Trumps denialism of the outcome of the election .. now that’s a handler ! or was your dedication to Trump so complete . You think his staff never gave suggestions or told him what to do? And why he should do it , . or don’t think Trump was just handed the agenda or any paper and told sign here ! With zero clue what he was signing …. Ya ok
Old 09-16-2021, 02:50 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Wow you are really out in left field.. is this your 1st time hearing about advising the POTUS . And they have a schedule to maintain? Not just play golf . did you also miss the 4 star general that needed to call and inform his counterpart the us was stable.. due to Trumps denialism of the outcome of the election .. now that’s a handler ! or was your dedication to Trump so complete . You think his staff never gave suggestions or told him what to do? And why he should do it , . or don’t think Trump was just handed the agenda or any paper and told sign here ! With zero clue what he was signing …. Ya ok
again, you are denying truth. I am well aware that the president needs advisers.

He said "I was instructed to..."

He needs advisors for big, specific issues, for the military, for the economy, for crime, etc. Why does he need to be instructed (his words) which reporters he's allowed to call on?

You flushed your credibility here by suggesting the vaccination rates are "almost certainly" lower for whites, with absolutely zero data to back it up.

And as always, when you humiliated yourself, backed yourself into a corner from which there's no escape, you play the "but Trump" card.

If you can find a video where Trump said to Jim Acosta "I was instructed not to call on you". I will concede that Trump did it too.

What honest people suspect here, is that Biden needs to be coddled so that he doesn't go out there and soil himself, or start singing Ethel Merman tunes in response to a question.

"And they have a schedule to maintain?"

Nope. He mentioned who he was instructed to call on "first", which meant it was the beginning of the question-and-answer period.
Old 09-16-2021, 04:20 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
again, you are denying truth. I am well aware that the president needs advisers.

He said "I was instructed to..." And again you fail on sarcasm

He needs advisors for big, specific issues, for the military, for the economy, for crime, etc. Why does he need to be instructed (his words) which reporters he's allowed to call on? See Above

You flushed your credibility here by suggesting the vaccination rates are "almost certainly" lower for whites, with absolutely zero data to back it up. go read the article I didn't write it

And as always, when you humiliated yourself, backed yourself into a corner from which there's no escape, you play the "but Trump" card.
your blind to trump's actions but observant with Joes

If you can find a video where Trump said to Jim Acosta "I was instructed not to call on you". I will concede that Trump did it too.

just inject Bleach I bet his staff wish they had a button after that

What honest people suspect here, is that Biden needs to be coddled so that he doesn't go out there and soil himself, or start singing Ethel Merman tunes in response to a question.

No Jim dishonest people who cant find anything else push Conspiracy theories AKA you

"And they have a schedule to maintain?"

Nope. He mentioned who he was instructed to call on "first", which meant it was the beginning of the question-and-answer period.

“Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election,” Trump said in a statement. “In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!”

But your worried about Biden Right now the danger to America are Republicans who would have ever such a thing would be True
Old 09-16-2021, 04:36 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
“Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election,” Trump said in a statement. “In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!”

But your worried about Biden Right now the danger to America are Republicans who would have ever such a thing would be True
"And again you fail on sarcasm"

OK. Did Biden say "I was instructed to call first on..."

The video shows he said that. So my question is, why. Why can't the most powerful man in the world, decide for himself who he's going to call on?
Old 09-17-2021, 07:31 AM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
"And again you fail on sarcasm"

OK. Did Biden say "I was instructed to call first on..."

The video shows he said that. So my question is, why. Why can't the most powerful man in the world, decide for himself who he's going to call on?
Jim why are you going on and on over .this why are you
taking what he sad literally? To convince your self the button thing is real?

But 4 years of Trumps attacks and lies and just dump comments you and others always explained as hyperbole, While His handlers going on Fox and his press secretary telling Americans what he ment to say even though we heard him very clearly . On topics much bigger than who to call on in a press conference….

Last edited by wdmso; 09-17-2021 at 07:36 AM..
Old 09-17-2021, 04:42 AM   #8
scottw

Quote:

oh good...WDMAOC
Old 09-17-2021, 07:24 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
oh good...WDMAOC
Saying you didn’t vote for him doesn’t suggest you are not with him and agree with him .. and his madness