Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-08-2022, 07:35 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Political suicide

As much as people are going to hate seeing their faces or hearing them, MTG and Gym Jordan becoming the most prominent spokespersons for the Republican Party in 2023-24 is going to be incredibly beneficial to the Democratic Party.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-09-2022, 08:41 AM   #2
wdmso

They already have doubled down on the Maga primary voters. The midterms performance all ready forgotten .

Upset that a black lesbian gold medal America hater got released

They won’t even refer to her as an American. It always Biden freed a basketball player over a marine it’s disgusting to watch

While the white middle aged male whom The Trump administration couldn’t free has 4 nationalities and a bad conduct discharge from the marines . And who’s CNN interview sounded like the Russians wrote it

And Kyrsten Sinema claimed she now an independent betraying and disenfranchising all who voted for her . Will be the newest darling of the GOP
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-09-2022, 12:49 PM   #3
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

I’m glad Biden released a Russian Arms dealer back in the wild, I’m sure that the Ukrainians are excited at that prospect.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:04 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I’m glad Biden released a Russian Arms dealer back in the wild, I’m sure that the Ukrainians are excited at that prospect.
admit it, you just hate Britney because she’s black and and gay.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:05 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:

so the guy who’s been in prison the last 15 years . Going to be back in business overnight.. love conservatives logic
Old 12-09-2022, 01:06 PM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
admit it, you just hate Britney because she’s black and and gay.
Wow Jim you told the Truth
Old 12-09-2022, 01:10 PM   #7
wdmso

Florida legislator who sponsored ‘Don’t Say Gay’ law resigns amid Covid-relief fraud charges
State Rep. Joseph Harding announced his resignation a day after authorities said he was indicted on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other crimes.

Yep just another example of Republicans playing on their gullible base voters.

So tough on gays and transgenders but they can’t keep their hands out of peoples pockets
Old 12-09-2022, 01:19 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wow Jim you told the Truth
it’s so obvious. ONLY a gay-bashing klansman could ever question this. Biden knows what he’s doing.

Clearly TDF doesn’t care about the recent mass shootings in gay bars. He’s probably in on it. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he owns slaves as well. Yup, I bet that’s it.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:23 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Florida legislator who sponsored ‘Don’t Say Gay’ law resigns amid Covid-relief fraud charges
State Rep. Joseph Harding announced his resignation a day after authorities said he was indicted on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other crimes.

Yep just another example of Republicans playing on their gullible base voters.

So tough on gays and transgenders but they can’t keep their hands out of peoples pockets
which proves that all republicans are bad. Because every single republican in the country is responsible for what this guy does. And also because no elected democrat, ever, has ever been involved with fraud. Democrats don’t do such things, only republicans do.

I just don’t understand how people don’t see how republicans never do anything to help people.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:12 PM   #10
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
it’s so obvious. ONLY a gay-bashing klansman could ever question this. Biden knows what he’s doing.

Clearly TDF doesn’t care about the recent mass shootings in gay bars. He’s probably in on it. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he owns slaves as well. Yup, I bet that’s it.

Damn Jim, it’s like you’re my neighbor. Can’t wait for the tell all book to come out. It’s amazing the insight he has.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0573D766-B7AE-43C5-9F1E-B0001BE3A80E.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	69351  

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 12-09-2022, 03:28 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Damn Jim, it’s like you’re my neighbor. Can’t wait for the tell all book to come out. It’s amazing the insight he has.
You revealed your true colors, all right.

Because I think 14 year-old schoolgirls shouldn't be forced to undress in front of boys, that means I don't care about what happened at Uvalde. And because you think we made a bad deal in a prisoner swap, you are a racist gay-basher.

All of the lefties are convinced, that it's just not possible to have a thoughtful, principled disagreement with them, about anything. If you disagree with them about anything, it has to be because you're a loathsome, heartless, racist, gay-bashing hatemonger.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:14 PM   #12
PaulS

Quote:
So you would rather have an American sitting in a Russian Jail?
Old 12-09-2022, 06:44 PM   #13
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

Because I think 14 year-old schoolgirls shouldn't be forced to undress in front of boys, that means I don't care about what happened at Uvalde. And because you think we made a bad deal in a prisoner swap, you are a racist gay-basher.

All of the lefties are convinced, that it's just not possible to have a thoughtful, principled disagreement with them, about anything. If you disagree with them about anything, it has to be because you're a loathsome, heartless, racist, gay-bashing hatemonger.
Poor victim

Seeing these prisoner swaps always brings back the heartbreaking images of Otto Warmbier, the American college student that North Korea murdered while your hero Trump was sending love letters back and forth with Kim Jong-Un.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-09-2022, 06:55 PM   #14
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you would rather have an American sitting in a Russian Jail?
She broke their laws, did she not?

Old 12-09-2022, 07:15 PM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Shocking answer. But not really when you see the source
Old 12-09-2022, 07:21 PM   #16
wdmso

Quote:

because you think we made a bad deal in a prisoner swap, you are a racist gay-basher.

That’s that’s comical Jim

You 2 didn’t think that ! you were told to think that. And like good little doggies you did just parroting right wing talking points. Then claiming your views as original lol
Old 12-09-2022, 07:27 PM   #17
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Shocking answer. But not really when you see the source
Yes or No, did she break their laws? Pretty simple

Old 12-09-2022, 07:29 PM   #18
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:

You 2 didn’t think that ! you were told to think that. And like good little doggies you did just parroting right wing talking points. Then claiming your views as original lol
You really are stupid….

Old 12-09-2022, 10:15 PM   #19
PaulS

Quote:
Ah that conservative compassion. A vape pipe with a little hash oil versus time in a penal colony. You didn't answer the question.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:06 PM   #20
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Ah that conservative compassion. A vape pipe with a little hash oil versus time in a penal colony. You didn't answer the question.
Then the answer to your question is yes, if she broke their laws she belongs in their jail.

She has to be a complete moron to break the law in Russia.

Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 12-09-2022 at 11:20 PM..

Old 12-10-2022, 09:07 AM   #21
wdmso

why is it only far right republicans who are complaining the loudest on fringe sites like newmax and oan about getting an American out of Russia ? Whom won’t even refer to her as an American just basketball player

Jim and dad want us to believe republicans are only asking legitimate questions

When you have guys like this rep Nehls from Texas using the death of border agent who died in a high speed chase to score political points totally irrelevant

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris' Thursday press conference celebrating Griner's return "was just disgusting. And there was nothing to be said" about the border agent's death, Nehls told Newsmax Friday afternoon,

But keep thinking her being black and a lesbian has no influence on the republicans messaging in their message she wasn’t worth it. Because she’s black lesbian basketball who took a knee. They have no issues leaving her in Russia
Old 12-10-2022, 09:10 AM   #22
wdmso

Quote:
Then the answer to your question is yes, if she broke their laws she belongs in their jail.

She has to be a complete moron to break the law in Russia.

Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes
Same feeling towards Paul Whelan?
Old 12-10-2022, 09:14 AM   #23
wdmso

Quote:
You really are stupid….
I am not the one defending or trying to legitimize the Russian legal system with she broke their laws she belongs in their jail.

Sorry I am not the one looking stupid
Old 12-10-2022, 09:20 AM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Yes or No, did she break their laws? Pretty simple
I’m confident you’ll never break a law

A Michigan man is being prosecuted for using a cafe's free WiFi... from his car. Sam Peterson was arrested under a Michigan law barring access to anyone else's network without authorization, according to Michigan TV station WOOD. Since the cafe's WiFi network was reserved for customers, and Peterson never came into the cafe, he was essentially piggybacking off of the open network without authorization.

The arrest came about because Peterson apparently showed up to the Union Street Cafe to use its free WiFi from the comfort of his car, and he did so every single day. A police officer grew suspicious of Peterson and eventually questioned him as to what he was up to. Peterson, not realizing that what he was doing was (at least) ethically questionable, told the officer exactly what he was doing. "I knew that the Union Street had WiFi. I just went down and checked my e-mail and didn't see a problem with that," Peterson told a reporter.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-10-2022, 09:25 AM   #25
Jim in CT

TDF, you really opened up a low-IQ hornets nest here. No one is responding to what you’re actually saying. There’s literally no point in trying to talk to them.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:33 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
I am not the one defending or trying to legitimize the Russian legal system with she broke their laws she belongs in their jail.

Sorry I am not the one looking stupid
if she indeed broke their laws, what should happen to her?

You can’t any answer by saying “republicans suck.”, or by saying I don’t care what happened at Uvalde. Just tell me what should happen when visitors break laws of the country they are visiting.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:34 AM   #27
Pete F.
Canceled

Meanwhile in Russia: top state TV propagandists reveal the narrative they'll be pushing to harm Biden and enrage Americans about the exchange of Brittney Griner for Viktor Bout by falsely claiming that it wasn't Russia's decision to oppose Whelan's release, as opposed to Griner.
Russian state TV and American right-wing media are speaking from the same playbook.

Pitting Paul Whelan against Griner: ""His first problem is that he is white, his second problem is he is a man, his third problem, he is heterosexual"

Right-wing media are saying the same thing literally verbatim.

Let's compare the 2... one is an athlete who had trace amounts of a Dr. prescribed pain medicine vs the bad conduct discharged disgraced ex-marine caught trying to embezzlement American tax dollars who is being held for espionage. 🤔 Yeah... that's the same.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:44 AM   #28
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Same feeling towards Paul Whelan?
Show me where I mentioned him.

Old 12-10-2022, 09:46 AM   #29
PaulS

Quote:
TDF, you really opened up a low-IQ hornets nest here. No one is responding to what you’re actually saying. There’s literally no point in trying to talk to them.
Speaking of low IQ angry Jim weighs in
Old 12-10-2022, 09:46 AM   #30
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
They never do, they always respond to what the voices in their head interpreted what was said.