Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-15-2023, 02:06 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Hunter Biden, what a guy

Fathered a daughter with a stripper.

He resisted paying child support ( i’m sure he’s really struggling financially) until he was threatened with contempt of court

Now he’s going to court to try and prevent her from using the last name Biden.

what a peach.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/new-...sing-last-name
Old 01-15-2023, 02:32 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Fathered a daughter with a stripper.

He resisted paying child support ( i’m sure he’s really struggling financially) until he was threatened with contempt of court

Now he’s going to court to try and prevent her from using the last name Biden.

what a peach.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/new-...sing-last-name
And do you have a point? Other than regurgitating fox? Outrage

Meanwhile

An Iowa official's wife is charged with 52 counts of voter fraud in congressional race
Her husband a Republican

Yep another example of those screaming fraud and stolen Elections the most. Are actually the ones committing the fraud trying to steal election..

But but Hunters Like he doesn’t not have his issues . Just like a lot of other Americans.. but leave it to fox to feed the Maga horde with irrelevant tabloid news

In dec fox was upset she didn’t have a Christmas stocking in the White House

Wash rinse and repeat
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-15-2023, 02:44 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

I'm really looking forward to the investigation of the $2 billion Jared Kushner got from the Saudis. When do those hearings start?
Old 01-15-2023, 08:32 PM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I'm really looking forward to the investigation of the $2 billion Jared Kushner got from the Saudis. When do those hearings start?
This is an example--among the many that you've blessed us with, and continue to do so with regard to the Trumps and the Republicans--of why Jim may have started this thread--a little back atcha. And he surely knew that "you guys" would not debate about this "assclown" Biden. But just "Wash rinse and repeat" the kind of stuff that inspired Jim to create this thread. Well done.
Old 01-15-2023, 10:57 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This is an example--among the many that you've blessed us with, and continue to do so with regard to the Trumps and the Republicans--of why Jim may have started this thread--a little back atcha. And he surely knew that "you guys" would not debate about this "assclown" Biden. But just "Wash rinse and repeat" the kind of stuff that inspired Jim to create this thread. Well done.
Ignoring what Trump and his spawn did is no excuse.

It was said “in the Gulf that the president's son-in-law took a copy of information from the daily intelligence briefing provided by the intelligence community to the White House, and shared its contents with MBS.”

Huh. Imagine that. $2 billion convo?
With a man that chops up people he disagrees with.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-16-2023, 01:26 AM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Ignoring what Trump and his spawn did is no excuse.

It was said “in the Gulf that the president's son-in-law took a copy of information from the daily intelligence briefing provided by the intelligence community to the White House, and shared its contents with MBS.”

Huh. Imagine that. $2 billion convo?
With a man that chops up people he disagrees with.
Jim hasn't ignored Trump and his spawn. He brought up Biden and his spawn as the subject of the thread he started. Predictably, you ignore Biden and his spawn and hijack the thread with your Trump, Trump, Trump . . . At this point, it's actually comical.
Old 01-16-2023, 05:53 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
thank you you good sir.
Old 01-16-2023, 05:56 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Meanwhile

An Iowa official's wife is charged with 52 counts of voter fraud in congressional race
Her husband a Republican

Yep another example of those screaming fraud and stolen Elections the most. Are actually the ones committing the fraud trying to steal election..

But but Hunters Like he doesn’t not have his issues . Just like a lot of other Americans.. but leave it to fox to feed the Maga horde with irrelevant tabloid news

Wash rinse and repeat
my point is that Hunter is a . terrible, terrible person, which almost always reflects on his parents

And my point was to watch you twist and dodge and try to change the subject. Because you cannot for one second, spend time on any topic that doesn’t paint liberals in the best light and conservatives in the worst light. And sometimes that’s actually the case. And sometimes it’s not.
Old 01-16-2023, 06:01 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:

Meanwhile

Her husband a Republican

Wash rinse and repeat
wow, the wife of an iowa official, thwarts quite the scoop.

From last fall, here’s a former democrat US congressmen convicted and sentenced to 2.5 years for election fraud.

I’m willing to bet a shiny new penny, that you never posted about this,,and that today you don’t care at all. Because you’re only interested in facts which help you.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr...-months-prison
Old 01-16-2023, 07:01 AM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
my point is that Hunter is a . terrible, terrible person, which almost always reflects on his parents

And my point was to watch you twist and dodge and try to change the subject. Because you cannot for one second, spend time on any topic that doesn’t paint liberals in the best light and conservatives in the worst light. And sometimes that’s actually the case. And sometimes it’s not.
I think nobody on this board would think that behavior is good and worthy of more comment as you made the point. But Hunter is not in the White House, he is not running for office and yet the former criminal mob boss. Trump continues to influence the current congress and yet you feel a relative not stepping up to support his child is somehow more important to Americans, which says a lot about your priorities.
Old 01-16-2023, 08:11 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I think nobody on this board would think that behavior is good and worthy of more comment as you made the point. But Hunter is not in the White House, he is not running for office and yet the former criminal mob boss. Trump continues to influence the current congress and yet you feel a relative not stepping up to support his child is somehow more important to Americans, which says a lot about your priorities.
if it were trumps son, we know then it would be worthy of plenty of comment.

the congress hasnt done anything yet, it’s the first few days. when they fail to fulfill their promises, i’ll be critical. my criticism will be fair, not rabid partisan ranting gibberish.

couldn’t help but bring trump into it I see. which shows your priorities.
Old 01-16-2023, 08:20 AM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

I’m old enough to remember all those things Republicans campaigned on . . . Inflation, crime, the border, gas prices. Waiting for a piece of legislation, a plan, even the hint of one to come. NOTHING. It’s almost like Hunter Biden’s laptop was always their goal.
Old 01-16-2023, 09:39 AM   #13
wdmso

Quote:

Wow you may need to take a 2nd look in the mirror…

let’s hope drug addiction doesn’t find any of your family .. they’ll know who to blame according to your statement

And who here has ever claimed Hunter to be good person and follow his example
Old 01-16-2023, 09:49 AM   #14
wdmso

Quote:
wow, the wife of an iowa official, thwarts quite the scoop.

From last fall, here’s a former democrat US congressmen convicted and sentenced to 2.5 years for election fraud.

I’m willing to bet a shiny new penny, that you never posted about this,,and that today you don’t care at all. Because you’re only interested in facts which help you.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr...-months-prison
Once again Jim you missed the point about what I posted and of course you thinks it’s only about facts that help me.

My point Jim is you post tabloid pieces claiming it’s news then use it as a Segway to call Biden a scumbag

When there’s actual news aka current events is what they are called . It’s just that you and Fox ignored, them .. hence The story I posted . Which will never run on Fox . But Hunters baby mama gets front page.

And I am happy the moron in your old article got what he deserved

Last edited by wdmso; 01-16-2023 at 03:09 PM..
Old 01-16-2023, 11:38 AM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled

All of the sudden, morals matter to Republicans.
Old 01-16-2023, 03:13 PM   #16
wdmso

Quote:
Real alpha males like Trump take the p u s s y they want by force and the Maga cult cheer like cavemen with clubs
Old 01-17-2023, 10:57 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
except
i’ve been critical of trump. it’s you guys who can’t criticize your side.
Old 01-17-2023, 11:53 AM   #18
detbuch

Quote:
Real alpha males like Trump take the p u s s y they want by force and the Maga cult cheer like cavemen with clubs
That's funny . . . oh wait . . . your being serious.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:52 PM   #19
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
except
i’ve been critical of trump. it’s you guys who can’t criticize your side.
No, you’ve said only results matter.
That you don’t care about the leaders morality.

Just do a few whatabouts, two hail DeSantis’s and your sole Trump poll. You’ll be all set.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-17-2023, 02:38 PM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
No, you’ve said only results matter.
That you don’t care about the leaders morality.

Just do a few whatabouts, two hail DeSantis’s and your sole Trump poll. You’ll be all set.
right. results matter. but i admit Trump
is a dreadful human being.

For the 50th time, my priorities were shaped by the way the liberals talked about Bull Clinton. They didn’t care at all about his moral lapses ( which were many) and said stt that mattered was policy successes ( which he also had many).

when i’m picking people i’m close to, i care deeply about their ethics. when i’m validating a very distant executive, results matter more.

You completely ignored the fact that the left still loves the Clintons. Sorry, you can’t claim ethics matter and worship Bill Clinton.

Tel me how you can reconcile your demand that presidents have a good moral compass, with Bill Clintons popularity on the left.

Have fun.
Old 01-17-2023, 02:40 PM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
yet you love Bill Clinton.

So it’s ok to rape and prey upon women for decades, as long as you don’t brag about it in tabloid TV shows? Is that what you’re saying?

Same question to you…how can you reconcile your demand that presidents be good guys, with the fact that Bill Clinton is enormously popular on the left?

You want it both ways.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:04 PM   #22
wdmso

Quote:
yet you love Bill Clinton.

So it’s ok to rape and prey upon women for decades, as long as you don’t brag about it in tabloid TV shows? Is that what you’re saying?

Same question to you…how can you reconcile your demand that presidents be good guys, with the fact that Bill Clinton is enormously popular on the left?

You want it both ways.
But but Now it’s Clinton.. he hasn’t been potus in 22 years lol.

Jim you look backwards so often your neck must be in a brace

Keep referring
Old 01-17-2023, 04:36 PM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
But but Now it’s Clinton.. he hasn’t been potus in 22 years lol.

Jim you look backwards so often your neck must be in a brace

Keep referring
i didn’t say he has been president recently. i said he’s very popular among democrats. even though he’s a serial predator of women. m
i’m sorry wayne, we don’t elect presidents daily, soon only have so many to choose from.

how can i look forward to find a democrat president that’s a scumbag but you all love him anyway? doesn’t that have to be a backwards look?

watching you try to explain away the obvious hypocrisy is always entertaining.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:07 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
right. results matter. but i admit Trump
is a dreadful human being.

For the 50th time, my priorities were shaped by the way the liberals talked about Bull Clinton. They didn’t care at all about his moral lapses ( which were many) and said stt that mattered was policy successes ( which he also had many).

when i’m picking people i’m close to, i care deeply about their ethics. when i’m validating a very distant executive, results matter more.

You completely ignored the fact that the left still loves the Clintons. Sorry, you can’t claim ethics matter and worship Bill Clinton.

Tel me how you can reconcile your demand that presidents have a good moral compass, with Bill Clintons popularity on the left.

Have fun.
Not very hard,
You alternately claim to love and despise Trump.

You claim that Bill Clinton had “many” moral lapses.
List them, I missed the one where he tried to perform a self-coup.

If there is sometimes a reason to seek an ethically flawed president, it does not follow that all ethical flaws are equally worth defending.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-17-2023, 07:23 PM   #25
wdmso

Quote:
i didn’t say he has been president recently. i said he’s very popular among democrats. even though he’s a serial predator of women. m
i’m sorry wayne, we don’t elect presidents daily, soon only have so many to choose from.

how can i look forward to find a democrat president that’s a scumbag but you all love him anyway? doesn’t that have to be a backwards look?

watching you try to explain away the obvious hypocrisy is always entertaining.
i said he’s very popular among democrats. even though he’s a serial predator of women.

Really who told you this. Your imaginary friend?

Bill 4 women claimed he assaulted them

Trump 22 women claiming he assaulted them.

Trumps much more popular then bill ever was and still is. In the party you support . Get back to me when bill tries a seditious overthrow of the US Government

seems your the expert in hypocrisy and denial