Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-19-2022, 07:44 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if the biden administration hadn’t put a moratorium on new leases when they took office in january 2021 ( more than 6 to 8 months ago), how much more might we be producing?

it’s also speculative pricing wdmso, you know those. pricing is based, in part, on a the speculation of what supply will be.

Not one person in the world
believed that Biden was going to
increase oil production. Every sane person believed production would
decrease. that’s going to increase price, all other things being equal.

you can’t win this. it’s a lie to say biden caused all of it. it’s also a lie to say he had no hand in it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
biden administration hadn’t put a moratorium on new leases when they took office in january 2021 ( more than 6 to 8 months ago), how much more might we be producing?

None ! Jim your still clinging to a lie

The oil companies had plenty of unused leases they decided not to use them . It’s that simple
Old 03-20-2022, 06:20 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
biden administration hadn’t put a moratorium on new leases when they took office in january 2021 ( more than 6 to 8 months ago), how much more might we be producing?

None ! Jim your still clinging to a lie

The oil companies had plenty of unused leases they decided not to use them . It’s that simple
what if the unused leases are unused, because they aren’t as promising as the leases that biden denied. how could you possibly know that’s not the case?

somehow, you know that all
the leases that biden denied, in total, wouldn’t have produced a drop? you know this?

your making stuff up off of thin air.

had any democrat ever made a bad call in your opinion? ever?

all you do is praise democrats and bash republicans.

the oil pricing responded to bidens actions, the way everyone knew they would. because he’s hostile to fossil fuel.

no worries, Buttigieg says we can save money by taking the bus. because that’s practical
for everyone. there are no buses in my town.

in a few months we’ll find out who america believes.