Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-02-2023, 02:37 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
NM
Paul, is asking you a question, the same as demanding you answer?

Jeesh...

"It doesn't reveal anything. I wasn't involved in the discussion"

You chose to insert yourself, when you scolded me for insulting Pete, after not caring that he had insulted me first, again everything is OK when dems do it...

Some people (no liberals here, not one) think it's interesting to ask questions and see the answers, and also to answer other peoples questions. It's often considered one good way to learn. I've learned plenty from you and Spence and Rockhound and Wayne. But you guys, when someone makes a different argument, the fingers go right into the ears.

The guys here who are actually in the middle, have asked me repeatedly, why I bother. There is no answer. None.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:32 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

The guys here who are actually in the middle, have asked me repeatedly, why I bother. There is no answer. None.
That is funny because I have been told that multiple times.

Question about the person(s) who are "actually in the middle". Are they really in the middle and how would we know that or do they just post occasionally to mock and insult others w/o taking a position? Scott and SeaDangles (I doubt it was them) never really took positions, they just mocked and insulted others.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:52 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
That is funny because I have been told that multiple times.

Question about the person(s) who are "actually in the middle". Are they really in the middle and how would we know that or do they just post occasionally to mock and insult others w/o taking a position? Scott and SeaDangles (I doubt it was them) never really took positions, they just mocked and insulted others.
Do you really think I'd ever classify Scott and Dangles as being in the middle? Really?

I'm not a compulsive liar, nor an idiot, Paul. I'm a right winger, but not constant liar or a dummy.

There are guys here whose posts don't give an inclination that they are way off center.