Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-04-2022, 07:25 AM   #1
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
it's good that someone has decided to speak for all Americans....I'm sure all Americans agree with him.....he must be looking forward to November
https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/23...erm-elections/

The tyrants are working on that Scott
Call them out as often as possible

I don’t think I am aware of anyone who has worse TDS than Pete
Sad really
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:19 AM   #2
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Pete,
Didn't work, huh? I would much prefer the values throughout America during the Reagan years than today's Republican party... But I think most American's retirement accounts would show it did work... up until the present administration took over. Just one viewpoint to consider as we all get closer or further along in utilizing those retirement funds.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:20 AM   #3
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post

Sad really
It is sad that your tin foil hat is constantly so tight.

What is so wrong with:“expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process” and how is that "rigging" the elections. Anyone who thinks helping people to vote is considered rigging a vote needs to examine if they really embody American values.
Old 07-05-2022, 08:45 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
It is sad that your tin foil hat is constantly so tight.

What is so wrong with:“expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process” and how is that "rigging" the elections. Anyone who thinks helping people to vote is considered rigging a vote needs to examine if they really embody American values.
anyone who thinks it’s racist to require an id to vote, is trying to get away with something.
Old 07-05-2022, 08:49 AM   #5
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
anyone who thinks it’s racist to require an id to vote, is trying to get away with something.
Any political party which draws maps that targeted African American citizens "with almost surgical precision" is racist.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:04 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Any political party which draws maps that targeted African American citizens "with almost surgical precision" is racist.
agreed. i await your response.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna26138
Old 07-05-2022, 09:31 AM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
agreed. i await your response.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna26138
Hmm, can't seem to find where the article said that maps targeted African American citizens "with almost surgical precision"?
Old 07-05-2022, 10:22 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Hmm, can't seem to find where the article said that maps targeted African American citizens "with almost surgical precision"?
oh ok. so it’s ok to gerrymander to isolate white republicans, but not to isolate liberal blacks!

of course!
Old 07-04-2022, 08:55 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:

Sad really
Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections

Yep with all the information concerning Trumps attempts to over turn the election .. you show up and Drop a link from the federalist. What a joke here are some of their other headlines related to Jan 6th

Jan. 6 Committee Ignores Clear Evidence Of Mass Illegal Voting, Systematically Broken Election Laws

Biden Accuses Trump Of Trying To Steal The Election For Voicing Valid Concerns Over Mail-In Voting

The 2020 Election Wasn’t Stolen, It Was Vandalized By Democrats, Big Tech, And The Media

Here’s What The Jan. 6 Show Trials Are Really After

The committee wants those who stood by Donald Trump to face shame, disbarment, personal and professional harm, and potentially prison.

Yes that’s what happens when you try to overturn an election thru fraud and violence

Keep supporting a seditious scumbag like Trump I get it you are upset his little coup you clearly support didn’t succeed while Thinking you are a Patriot ….

If that’s not TDS … not sure what else to call it ..
Old 07-05-2022, 07:22 AM   #10
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Keep supporting a seditious scumbag like Trump I get it you are upset his little coup you clearly support didn’t succeed while Thinking you are a Patriot ….

If that’s not TDS … not sure what else to call it ..
So you clowns claim to know what I think, wrong. I don’t support Trump, don’t want him running again not that it matters. I did not support a supposed “coup” as your cabal calls it but your witch hunt is to prevent Trump from running again only because he did the work of exposing the establishment globalists that you lick their asses. Better learn Chinese Pete, good luck keep supporting the Oppressors. Some of you are so deep when they repeat history you will still be in denial. You wouldn’t know a tyrant if it punched you in the face your values are so twisted.

There have been plenty of election fraud cases from that election where people have been sentenced already, I suppose you deny that as well. More to come. The Constitution exists for a reason.
I think Rand Paul would make a great President.
You want communism? Move to a communist country

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 07-05-2022, 08:00 AM   #11
wdmso

Quote:
So you clowns claim to know what I think, wrong. I don’t support Trump, don’t want him running again not that it matters. I did not support a that you lick their asses. Better learn Chinese Pete, good luck keep supporting the Oppressors. Some of you are so deep when they repeat history you will still be in denial. You wouldn’t know a tyrant if it punched you in the face your values are so twisted.

There have been plenty of election fraud cases from that election where people have been sentenced already, I suppose you deny that as well. More to come. The Constitution exists for a reason.
I think Rand Paul would make a great President.
You want communism? Move to a communist country

So let’s see

supposed “coup” as your cabal calls it but your witch hunt is to prevent Trump from running again only because he did the work of exposing the establishment globalists

The Constitution exists for a reason.

Maybe you should tell trump and his supporters that. But you would rather defend his actions by call others the Oppressors.(who actually tried to steal the election wasn’t Dems ). And of course the classic fringe accusation of communism

You post what you post . It’s not hard to figure out what you Think .and Who your sources are
Old 07-04-2022, 12:31 PM   #12
spence

Quote: