Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-08-2016, 07:58 AM   #1
Fly Rod

wd and spence, what was wrong with what he said, "NOTHING." R U both trying to denie my right to vote?....hopefully I will still B around in Nov....

Nebe, they have already found some deceased names that have supposedly voted....

I believe that both parties could find better people to run from a homeless shelter....

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...
Old 10-08-2016, 09:47 AM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
wd and spence, what was wrong with what he said, "NOTHING." R U both trying to denie my right to vote?....hopefully I will still B around in Nov....

Nebe, they have already found some deceased names that have supposedly voted....

I believe that both parties could find better people to run from a homeless shelter....

???? who said what he said was wrong regarding the terminally ill .. as I just found it odd.. for the other statement i made no comment about it .. So you see pointing out issues about trump as

"trying to denie my right to vote?...": If you think thats what I am doing maybe you shouldn't be voting ... with that logic ..

or are you are saying your terminal ill ... or am i miss reading your post? , if your are I am sorry for you and your family .. and his statement is still odd to me

Last edited by wdmso; 10-08-2016 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: correction
Old 10-08-2016, 01:26 PM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
his statement is still odd to me
If you are still depending on an edited video, which omitted the rest of his statement, I can see how it might seem odd to you depending on your own selective filtration. Even though in its selectively biased editing it still can be seen, as I pointed out in my response to your question, as an affirmation of importance to the rest of one's limited time to remain alive.

However, if you watch the whole speech, the statement was not odd at all. Unless, of course, your bias simply won't allow you to hear it in the vein it was presented.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:42 PM   #4
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
If you are still depending on an edited video, which omitted the rest of his statement, I can see how it might seem odd to you depending on your own selective filtration. Even though in its selectively biased editing it still can be seen, as I pointed out in my response to your question, as an affirmation of importance to the rest of one's limited time to remain alive.

However, if you watch the whole speech, the statement was not odd at all. Unless, of course, your bias simply won't allow you to hear it in the vein it was presented.
True, we've just come to learn that in the original video with the open mic Trump was actually about to enter a pet store.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:04 PM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
True, we've just come to learn that in the original video with the open mic Trump was actually about to enter a pet store.
Are we talking about the same video? The Nevada rally speech?
Old 10-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #6
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Are we talking about the same video? The Nevada rally speech?
Oh, sorry no. I'm getting all his repugnant quotes mixed up.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:32 PM   #7
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Oh, sorry no. I'm getting all his repugnant quotes mixed up.
The Nevada statement is not repugnant, Why are you being so bitchy? Ohhh . . . I just made a repugnant.

Let me rephrase. Why are you being so deplorable?

Last edited by detbuch; 10-08-2016 at 09:29 PM..