Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-12-2015, 02:34 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Didn't he lie about talking to Westmoreland? He wasn't even in Detroit on Memorial Day weekend. Also, he lied about his relationship w/the supplement company.

Why does Hillary not have the moral authority not to be Pres.? Bc she said she was shot at by snipers?
"Didn't he lie about talking to Westmoreland?"

I don't know, I thought he got the date wrong.

"Why does Hillary not have the moral authority not to be Pres.? Bc she said she was shot at by snipers?[/"

That, and she said that Bill never cheated on her, but rather, he was being framed by the Republicans. If she truly believes that, she's far too stupid for the job.

What do you think about her claim thatthe GOP was framing Bill, as part of the "vast right wing conspiracy"?
Old 11-12-2015, 02:43 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Didn't he lie about talking to Westmoreland?"

I don't know, I thought he got the date wrong.That would be my initial reaction but he did say it was after the Memorial Day parade.

"Why does Hillary not have the moral authority not to be Pres.? Bc she said she was shot at by snipers?[/"

That, and she said that Bill never cheated on her, but rather, he was being framed by the Republicans. If she truly believes that, she's far too stupid for the job. I don't know anything about her statement denying his cheating but I think lots of spouses are in denial about their spouses cheating - similiar to how some are in denial about abuse.

What do you think about her claim thatthe GOP was framing Bill, as part of the "vast right wing conspiracy"?
Obviously he wasn't framed. Again, I believe his cheating should not have been an issue in the hearings - if someone wants to use that as part of how they view someone's moral character than it certainly is legitimate.

Edit - I question the use of the word scholarship bc I've never heard that word used when someone actually is admitted to WP (I know 2 people who went there). I can understand a 17 year old having talked to someone about going to WP using that word, but not a grown man. And he claimed he was offered one - not that someone said he prob. would be admitted and wouldn't have to incure any costs (which I think is prob. what happened - but I don't believe he said that).

Last edited by PaulS; 11-12-2015 at 02:49 PM..
Old 11-12-2015, 02:45 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Obviously he wasn't framed. Again, his cheating I believe his cheating should not have been an issue in the hearings - if someone wants to use that as part of how they view someone's moral than it certainly is legitimate.
"Obviously he wasn't framed"

True. But she stood in front of the cameras, and said he was framed by the vast right wing conspiracy. Which makes her either a liar, or delusional. If there's a third choice, what is it?